Devin 41

Me and Torian have been arguing since Detective Stein dropped the news about Nico, I really wanted to just let it go because if I let my anger get the best of me I didn't know what I'd do...... but Torian took that as me still having lingering feelings for Nico. That couldn't be further from the truth, I had no feelings for Nico at all I just felt I owed him because of everything that happened between us an despite everything he was my friend...... or at least I thought he was. I wanted the rest of my life to be as peaceful as possible for my kids and family, this whole thing with Nico was just going to make shyt more complicated and I was just over it all, especially Sa'vion and his new sidekick. Dominique was difficult to say the least the first few days he was here he was coo, but the longer he stayed the more irritated I got; his answer to everything was fight, fight and shoot; and the craziest part is Zyshaun loved him, Enzo thought he was just rough around the edges and Khalil had an excuse for everything he did, even Will, Rex and Ramone thought he was funny but all I saw was trouble, damn I missed Cam because I knew he'd have my back. I walked down the hallway, into the twins room and saw Torian sitting there with the boys.

"Baby, I'm going to talk to Nico today...... I'm going to try and convince him to take the money." I said quietly.

"Okay cool I'm coming with you, we can drop Odion and Darion off over your brothers and we can go see Nico together. I mean I do have a right to know why this nigga put not only you in danger but our kids as well." Torian said standing up.

"Tori...... you're not thinking straight, I can see it in your eyes you're going to go there wanting to fight and I need this to go as peacefully as possible. Iman is in Austin so I shouldn't have any trouble just trust me to handle this......." I said and Torian got up and stood in my face.

"Handle it Devin....... because I'm seriously considering beating your ass and locking you in the Black Room while I deal with Nico my damn self. So I'm telling you this now if he still refuses then he's fair game and I'm going to beat his ass." Torian said, I nodded once and started walking out. "Oh and your ass looks nice in the pajama pants." He said licking his lips.

"Fuck you pussy." I said smiling as I walked out, I really needed to focus this was going to be my final plea to a friend and hopefully I could talk some sense into him for all of our sake...............

Pulling up to Nico's I felt the beast inside stir a little he was waiting to come out, all this time I had been waiting to find the person who put my life in danger and but when I found out it was Nico I couldn't bring myself to do all the things I thought about...... though I was tempted. As I caught the elevator up to his floor the anger inside me started to swell and I had to put it in check again, I could go in there pissed I had to stay level headed. I knocked on the door which Nico opened it quickly and I had to winch his nose was the size and color of a plum and his eyes had dark rings around them.

"What do you want?" He asked heated.

"I'm sorry for what Dominique did........ but Nico my family is pissed at what you did and more than anything they're hurt........ you were part of our family and you turned on us..... on me. I just wanna know why?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"I didn't...." Nico lied and I punched the wall by his door scaring him.

"Don't lie Nico......." I said in a deadly calm voice. "For once be what I've always been to you which is honest......"

"I wasn't trying to hurt you Devin....... I was trying to hurt him....... I've always fuckin hated Torian and I wanted him gone. I never felt he deserved you, I resented the fact that he had the life that should've been our....." Nico said as his eyes started tearing up. I was so damn stupid how could I miss that Nico had these feeling? Maybe because I wasn't looking.

"I don't feel that way about you Nico...... I haven't felt like that since college. I thought we could be friends and I thought you were happy with Ramone which is all I ever wanted for you........... which is why I'm here as your friend I'm begging you take the money. You and Iman can go somewhere far away and not have to worry about me and my brothers, you can have the life you've always wanted this is the best I can offer you......." I said and I couldn't read Nico's face, he pushed open the door showing me that he had already started packing.

"After that dude attacked me I knew it was time to go........ I don't have time for this shyt. I just hope that somewhere in the future we can get past this......." Nico said and I knew things between us could never go back to the way they were, we weren't kids anymore and I had two little people that I had to protect.

"Maybe...... have a good life Nico." I said walking away. I wasn't sad that he was leaving, I was happy because after a long ass year everything could finally start to go back to normal.........

I got to the studio to do some last minute work before we had this big ass dinner for Dominique, I really wished Cam was here because if anyone understood what I was feeling for my 'brother' it would be Cam. Thankfully the studio was empty at least I thought it was until I walked in and found Emilio working on something.

"Wassup Devin?" He asked looking at me and I just kept looking for my notebook. "Damn chill dude it's not that serious..... look I need your help with something. I'm trying to write this song, I want it to be my 'Let's Get It On' or my 'Bump and Grind', my 'I'll Make Love To You' but I can't seem to get it right......" Emilio said and I sat next to him and we started working on the song together. After a few hours I think we finally had the perfect song but it didn't sound right to me.

"Emilio you sound like a virgin struggling to find the right hole, this song is supposed to a song that parents tell there kids they were conceived to..... I'm starting to think maybe you are a virgin." I said challenging him.

"Maybe he needs a little motivation....." Torian said from behind me. "I figured this is where you'd be. I've been calling you for the last two hours, so your boy is struggling with this song, I say we give him something to get him to the place he needs to be." Torian said walking over to me and sitting on my lap he started sucking on my neck and Emilio seemed to get a little something going but he wasn't quite where I needed him to be.

"Your not there yet Emilio." I said as Torian unbuttoned my shirt slowly. Emilio seemed to be both nervous and turned on by the show we were putting on but he still hadn't reached his full potential........ "I'm starting to think you want this to be some throw away sex song that people will forget after a week." I said letting my hands slide into Torian's boxers. Torian pulled my dick out my pants and started stroking it slowly.

"I think we should give him a closer look....... for motivational purposes." Torian said getting up and locking the door. We walked into the booth with Emilio and moved the couch right in front of him. Emilio wasn't even masking the lust in his eyes anymore, I could see just how turned on he was through the print in his pants. I pushed Torian on the couch, pulled his pants down and started eating his ass right in front of Emilio...... I'm not sure what came over me, I wasn't the type of dude to fuck in front of an audience but as my baby said I was trying to motivate Emilio..........

"Ahhh fuck....." Torian said quietly as Emilio just kept on singing, I worked my tongue and fingers making sure Torian was nice and wet before diving in. The sex was quick, five minutes at the most..... mainly because I didn't want anyone else coming to look for me but partly because there was something exhilarating about being watched, I pulled out of Torian and his mouth went straight to my dick sucking the nut out of my soul. When my vision returned to normal Emilio was standing there dick in hand and a few drops of nut leaking out.

"Fuck......" I said after giving Torian a passionate kiss. "We'll do edits later." I said looking at Emilio who fixed his clothes and walked out the booth quickly. "When we get home tonight I'm going to redeem myself, I got a lot more to show and prove." I said jacking Torian off on the couch.

"Good we got all night...... now let's go eat before they come looking for us." Torian said licking his nut off my fingers. "And Devin...... I think I found the person I want for the threesome." Torian said kissing me, I nodded and smiled.

"Whatever you want baby........" I said and I couldn't help but think this day couldn't get any better...........................