Will 72

Devin had something planned but he wouldn't tell us what it was, so we were all sitting around the lobby waiting for him and Legacy to get back from wherever they went, honestly I much rather be travelling around the city with Mique but Devin insisted that this would be worth it. I sat in the lobby talking with Rex and Seven, when I spotted Mique standing off to the side by himself; last night we had gotten into a little argument because I didn't want to sleep in his hotel room...... lately we've been arguing over little things and it was like we were in a relationship when that was the case. Don't get me wrong I would love to be in a relationship with him but he was the one who didn't want to take that next step, Mique had told me he wasn't the most faithful dude in the past and I wanted to get to know him before jumping into a relationship. Then I looked over at Blaze and wondered if I should tell him about the phone call that I got last night or if I should wait until Devin got back, the phone call I got from Nico...........

"I think we should talk." Mique said walking over to me. "This is what we'll do, we'll hang out with them for a couple hours then dip. I feel like we need to address what's going on between us and come up with a compromise so things between us aren't awkward this entire trip."

"Yeah aight...." I said, we stood there awkwardly as Sa'vion and Alejandro motioned for me to come over to where they were standing. "Umm.... I'll be back." I said walking over to them.

"You know Nico pretty well don't you Will?" Sa'vion asked and I was curious as to why they were asking about Nico. "I know you, him and Devin used to be really coo so I was wondering if maybe you had been keeping in contact since him and Iman left?"

"Weren't you and Iman coo at one point? Do you still keep in contact with him?" I asked and I saw a flicker of anger across Sa'vion's face before he relaxed a little. "Look Devin wants to forget about that whole situation and as his friend my loyalty is to him. So if you wanna ask questions about Nico ask your brother......" I said walking away, I walked over to Ramone, Emilio and Yuri and could see Ramone was still sulking over Nico, hopefully whatever Devin had planned would get this dude out of this slump he was in because being around him was depressing as fuck.

"Ayy Devin want's us to meet him at the address...." Blaze said and it was about time, we all piled into different cabs and drove for about twenty minutes until we were pulling up a pier on the Mediterranean Sea. "What the hell is that?" Blaze asked pointing to the big ass yacht Devin and Legacy just stepped off of.

"It's my Valentine's Day gift to you, I figured we could spend the day on the sea since tomorrow everyone will probably be off doing their own thing, today is about having fun and tonight one of my friends is bringing some people over for a party." Devin said smiling, I swear this dude anything but subtle.

We got on the yacht and started looked around engraved in the ebony wood throughout the yacht were special dates in Devin and Blaze's relationship like; the day we met, our first kiss, our first date etc

We got on the yacht and started looked around engraved in the ebony wood throughout the yacht were special dates in Devin and Blaze's relationship like; the day we met, our first kiss, our first date etc..... I could see Devin put a lot of time and love into this gift and obviously Blaze loved it because he still hadn't stopped smiling. We went a couple miles out into the sea before stopping.

"You wanna go get on the jetskis?" Mique asked walking up behind me. "There's an island not too far from here where we can talk since it's clear we probably won't be going back until probably tomorrow and I really think we should talk." I nodded, we walked out to the deck where Devin had a bunch of food laid out and I started to change my mind because everything looked perfect. "Nah bruh..... we can eat later." Mique said smiling.

"Dev, we're about to go out on the jetskis but when we get back, me and you need to have a talk." I said, Devin nodded before walking back over to Blaze. Me and Mique took the jetskis and rode them to one of the islands that was a short distance from the yacht. We walked along the beach and I could tell Mique had a lot on his mind.

"Me and you are a lot alike Will..... we both experienced a lot of pain and heartbreak, I think that's the reason we've been arguing a lot because we both been hurt in the past so instead hoping for the best we're already fearing the worse in each other." Mique said quietly. "I'm not going to lie that shyt with Legacy really fucked me up because I really believed me and him could've had something special."

"So this is about you still having feelings for Legacy?" I asked slightly hurt.

"Nah me and Legacy are friends and I respect that he's married now..... but I'm afraid of getting hurt again if I let someone in..... if I let you in." Mique said looking in my eyes.

"Like I told you, I'm going to move as you move. If you wanna take things slow we can do that but all this arguing and shyt has got to stop, and you gotta be more open with me." I said and he nodded. We walked along the beach before heading back to the yacht, I didn't know what was going to happen with me and Mique but this was a good start. Once we got back, me and Devin walked into one of the many rooms and sat there quietly.

"Wassup bro, you're sitting there like you just swallowed a frog or something." Devin said smirking.

"Nico called me last night...." I said and I noticed Devin's jawline tighten. "He was asking a bunch of questions about us, but mainly you.... he wanted to know how you were doing and everything. I didn't tell him anything but I figured you should know." I said. "I'm surprised he called me though.... I mean went off on him harder than you did.

"That's because Nico knows you're not as mad at him as I am...... this is what he does Will. He fucks up and then comes back expecting me to welcome him with open arms, but for me there's no going back I just want to forget he ever existed because the shyt he pulled was unforgivable. I just find it weird that first Sa'vion came up to me asking about Nico and now he's calling you......" Devin said.

"Sa'vion tried asking me about Nico as well but I didn't tell him anything. Do you think he knows something we don't?" I asked looking at Devin.

"Either he knows something we don't or he's planning something he doesn't want me to know about and that's my issue. I want this shyt to end I'm tired of all of it, that's probably why me and Torian have been seriously considering leaving Texas for good because it's one thing after another." Devin said and I just sat there staring at him. "Please don't say anything to anyone about that because it's not set in stone and I don't want people trying to convince us to stay if we do decide to leave....... it has to be something we decided without any outside influences."

"I won't say anything." I said and Devin nodded. "So what's the plan for the rest of the day?" I asked sensing that Devin wanted to change the subject.

"We're going to go back to the pier so y'all can go change and I can go meet up with my homeboy, then we'll come back here and spend the rest of the night partying. I may even drink a little since I'm supposed to be relaxing and no more talk about Nico....... if he calls you again make up something to tell him. I'm about to go talk to Sa'vion and see what he's planning." Devin said walking away, I sat in the room thinking about the three of us and how we got to this point, we used to be as thick as thieves and now........ I got up and walked down the hall, I got out to the deck where everyone was sitting around and saw Mique and Legacy having a quiet conversation. Normally I wasn't the jealous type but seeing those two together made me feel some type of way, I started to go see what they were talking about when I heard Sa'vion and Alejandro speaking in hushed tones off to the side.

"Look we gotta handle this shyt...... Iman is planning something, from what Zyshaun told me last night that the security guard saw Iman driving around Devin's neighborhood last night and before they could approach him he was gone." Sa'vion said glancing at me. "We'll continue this conversation later." He said walking past be pissed. Obviously Iman was still on that shyt with Devin and I had to warn my boy, then there was another thing that was bothering me; it couldn't have been a coincidence that Nico called me last night, maybe he was trying to warn me about Iman or maybe we was trying to find out if Devin was at home so Iman could make his move. Maybe should let Sa'vion and Dro handle them and I also knew that Devin was 100% right he needed to get the fuck outta Texas, for his own safety................