Cam 61

I walked into Devin's kitchen and started making the biggest sandwich possible, the past 24 hours all I've had to eat was airport food, man the cab ride here all I wanted to do was stop at every restaurant but I didn't want Devin to give that fucker anymore more money than he had too. I waited ten minutes before Devin's funny looking ass finally decided to walk in the kitchen, I seen him getting ready to call someone but I quickly grabbed his phone out his hand and went back eating my sandwich. I knew he was about to call everyone in his contact list and tell them I was home but I wasn't ready to see anyone....... not just yet. I wanted to get caught up on everything I missed and I knew if I went to see Khalil he would be more concerned about what was going on with me and I knew if I went to see Liberty I probably would be fucking her senseless. Right now I wanted answers and I knew exactly how to get the truth out of Devin, I got up and walked over to the bar and pulled out a bottle of whiskey and two shot glasses then sat across from him.

"You know how this works little bro, you go then I go." I said pouring us both a shot.

"How did you get leave?" He asked taking the shot.

"Something happened, I saw some really good friends die and I granted Special Leave Accrual. Now are you going to tell me who this nigga Dominique is?" I asked taking a shot and staring into his eyes.

"Cam....... we wanted to wait until you got home, we didn't want to stress you out." Devin said. "And given what you just told me I think we made the right call. Why are you only home for two weeks?" Devin asked.

"Like I told you, I seen some shyt and they told me I could take some personal time........ tell me everything that's been happening since I left and don't leave anything out." I said and Devin told me everything from Julius, to Nico, about his kids, and Dominique. I knew he wasn't telling EVERYTHING but still there was a lot that I missed, I wasn't going to worry right now all I wanted to do was spend time with my family especially my wife and kids.

"Cam you should call Liberty or at least come with me over to Khalil's to see your son, hell to see my kids." Devin said and I nodded.

"I will in the morning, I'm tired as fuck and I know if I see them they'll keep me up all night." I said getting up. "I'm going to bed." I said walking upstairs, I walked into the guestroom, pulled the covers off the bed, laid in the corner and went straight to sleep...........

The next morning I woke feeling like I was being watched, I looked around the room to find Khalil sitting on the bed watching me sleep, normally it would made me feel weird but seeing him sitting there really made me feel like I was home.

"I was going to wake you up....... but I changed my mind." Khalil said once he saw me looking at him. "Then I was going to drag you out to the pool and throw you in the water, for not coming to see me last night, for not coming to see you son who has been missing you like crazy, or for not going to see your wife........ then I saw you and I was just happy you were home." Khalil said quietly.

"God I forgot how annoying your voice was first thing in the morning." I said getting up and stretching. "So I take it Devin's called everyone and they're all downstairs waiting for me?" I said walking to the bathroom.

"Nah he only called me....... but you should really go see your wife and kids." Khalil said.

"I will, I know Liberty is at work and the kids should be at school. This gives me plenty of time to see everyone here....... like Dominique." I said walking out the bathroom. "I'm hungry..... so I hope Devin cooked." I said about to walk out the door but Khalil stopped me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm happy you're home little bro." He said and I shook my head and smiled.

"Coo can I eat please?" I said quickly blinking the tears out of my eyes. I walked downstairs and found that Devin had cooked a breakfast feast, Blaze sat across from him feeding two little boys I walked over to them, Darion the one how looked like Blaze looked at me for a split second then went back to eating while Odion looked at me and smiled. "Oh I like this little dude." I said picking him up.

"Yeah you say that now spend an hour with him, I'll bet you bring him back." Blaze said looking up at me. "So you're only back for two weeks?" He asked taking Odion out my arms.

"Maybe...... I have a decision to make, if I wanna go back is completely up to me. Now where......" I heard someone running through the house and just as I turned to see who it was I was tackled on the floor by Cadence. "Hey sis......" I said completely breaking down. Though I loved all my siblings Cadence was the one the truly understood me, I mean we grew up together and used to get our asses whooped together.

"Mom is going to be here later tonight." Cadence said crying. "And Liberty is outside in the car." My heart kicked into overdrive and as if I was in a daze I walked through the house and out the door, I got to the car, knocked on the window and Liberty glanced up at me before rolling her eyes and going back to her phone conversation. I waited patiently for five minutes before she hung up and stepped out the car.

"Camden if you think I'm going to treat you like a king you got me fucked up. You left your nasty as socks on my bathroom floor before you left and you drank up all the milk and didn't even have the courtesy to say anything and you......." I pushed her up against the car and started kissing her, she knew damn well she didn't care about anything she was saying and neither did I.

"You're pregnant." I said looking into her eyes, she brushed away the tears and smiled.

"Yeah I'm almost six months...... it's a girl." She said smiling. "Cam we......"

"Baby I know what you're going to say and I'm not ready to talk about it, just give me time to get adjusted to everything and I promise I'll tell you everything I've been through.... deal?" I asked and she nodded, I grabbed her hand and led her back into the house. After I finished eating I looked at everyone who kept expecting me to disappear or something. "Where's Legacy?" I asked, this time they all looked at each other nervously.

"Him and Enzo had to take care of something but they'll be here once they get done." Devin said quietly. "But we got a couple hours, so we can either give you some time with Liberty or you can come with us to meet Dominique." I looked at Liberty and kissed her.

"Tonight...... and tomorrow...... and they day after that I'm all yours, but I wanna meet this dude that's supposedly my brother." I said kissing her again.

"I don't care Camden, but I coming with you I've been Team Domo ever since he knocked out Nico." Liberty said. So once everybody was ready we drove to Dominique's house and I was extremely aware of Liberty next to me, I've dreamed about her every night since the day I left and now I was regretting my decision. Fuck I should be in one of Devin's rooms fucking her brains out.........

We pulled up to the building my boy Alejandro used to live in and I smiled, the trouble we used to get into before him and Cardo moved to New York, I was definitely going to have to see my boy before I left again...... if I left again. Before I knew it Devin was banging on a door and I started to feel nervous...... when I found out about this dude I was pissed, to me he represented more secrets and lies from a man I used to look up to that being my dad. When the door opened a light skinned dude that looked too much like my dad and brothers stood there looking at Devin, then his eyes shoot to me and he smirked.

"Well Dominique this was fun......" A dark skinned chick said walking from behind him, but Dominique didn't pay here any attention. "Umm..... I'll call you later." She said walking past all of us looking confused, damn he looked so much like my dad that I didn't know if I wanted to punch him or hug him so I settled for dappin him up.

"Wassup I'm Cam, I guess we have a lot to talk about." I said wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible so I could spend some much needed time with the love of my life Liberty................................