Dominique 97

Being around my momma always did something to me, all my life it was just me and my mom I was extremely protective of her and she was the same way with me; so when she told me before the party that some dudes had been riding past the house everyday occasionally just sitting there as if they were waiting for me. I knew this shyt was going to come back to bite me in the ass, but now things were different it was just me and my mom; it was my brothers and sisters, my nieces and nephews, these people I've become extremely close to in these last few months. I had to go back and handle this, I couldn't put my family at risk especially not after everything they've been through. After the party I was going back to Jackson with my bro Justice, I was going to put an end to this..... but right now it was about Cam, me and him were still iffy around each other which was understandable we were still trying to feel each other out. I walked around the party with my bro Justice introducing him to my brothers and sister.......

"Don't get mad at me but your sister is sexy as fuck!" Justice said and I shook my head, this dude had a one track mind. "Too bad she's married..... but I'm sure she has friends and if not I know your brother in-law does...." Justice said and again I shook my head, something else about Justice is he was sexually fluid though he preferred women he didn't discriminate against getting a nut wherever he could get it.

"So what's up with these dudes that have been riding past my momma's house? I thought you were going to look after her?" I asked looking at him.

"My bad Domo..... but I gotta look after my own people too, I thought that shyt with Rick died down but as soon as I came back them dudes started popping up. You know who his nephew is and I think they want to get us at the same time which is why they haven't made a move yet. So what's the plan once you get back?" Justice asked and I gave him a look that he understood immediately.

"Fun tonight business tomorrow aight?" I said taking a shot just as Vanessa walked past and I was having a hard time trying to figure out if the dress she was wearing started early or ended late because it was really short and it low key pissed me off that she came out dressed like that, but I also appreciated it...... this girl was really fuckin with my head.

"What'ssss up little bro?" Sa'vion's drunk ass said walking over to me, Justice thought it would be funny to bring some of his uncle's apple pie moonshine and needless to say the people who had drank it were fucked up. "Khalil.... wantssss to holla at you really quick." Sa'vion slurred and I shook my head but let him pull me to the table where Khalil was sitting with my momma and Devin.

"I'll give y'all time to talk." My mom said touching my shoulder. I knew whenever she did that it was never a good thing. I sat down across from my older brothers and waited.

"Your mom told me what's been going on with them dudes in Jackson riding past her house and camping out...... and I feel that for her safety and yours you shouldn't go back at least not yet." Khalil said quietly.

"And I think you should mind your own business, look I got this handled aight? And I'm not trying to come at you wrong but this is my fight, I don't need anyone else getting involved." I said looking away.

"Dominique I'm just trying to......" Khalil said but I quickly stood up.

"I know what you're trying to do and I appreciate it but like I said this is my fight and I would appreciate it if you stayed out of it." I said walking away, I walked over to the bar and pulled Vanessa to the dance floor. "I know what you're trying to do." I whispered in here ear quietly, trying to ignore her ass pressed firmly against my dick.

"And what exactly am I trying to do Dominique?" Vanessa said turning to face me. I stood there staring in her eyes, we had both stopped dancing, I knew what she wanted and I needed and I was having a tug of war trying to figure out what was the right thing for both of us.

"I need some air, come walk with me." I said pulling her through the crowd of people to the front parking lot. "Look I'm going to keep it real with you...... you're really starting to annoy the hell outta me." I said and she started to reply but I pinched her lips closed. "Let me finish. You know we can't go there with each other but it's becoming harder and harder to resist you and I think you know that....... I can't lie a nigga is feeling you not just because you're sexy as fuck but because there's a whole other side of you that most people don't get to see, I mean you had a nigga in your living room sittin' Indian style reading a Zane book..... and I gotta admit it's driving me crazy because I know with us..... look ma we gotta chill out because I don't wanna break my word to your brother." I said rambling on. Vanessa looked at me and smiled, then kissed me it was a gently kiss, almost teasingly but it said a lot.

"You just told me everything I needed to know." She started to walk away but I pulled her back and kissed more passionately. We stood there for a while literally trying to steal each other's breath, I couldn't stop my hands from moving up her leg and under her 'skirt' and I really couldn't stop my fingers from pushing her panties to the side. At this point I didn't care if people saw us but I knew we should probably stop before we got caught, we finally broke apart and stayed looking into each other's eyes. "It's umm...... It's cold out here I'm about to go inside." Vanessa said a little weak in the knees, I watched her walk away and let myself get caught up in what just happened.

"Mr. Meadows...... we need to talk." Someone said when I looked back it was the former D.A. Michael Cross, he walked over to me and stuck out his hand and me being the asshole that I was grabbed his hand knowing exactly where my fingers just were, he looked down at my hand which drenched, quickly pulled it away and started wiping it off on his pants. "Just as charming as your brother I see."

"I know so what do you want?" I asked and he nodded, because he knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"Where is Iman?" He asked and I shrugged. "Bullshyt..... we both know that you're lying so cut the......."

"I don't even know anyone by that name so let's get to the real reason that you're here." I said firmly.

"I need some information on Zyshaun Prater and you're going to help me get it and before you protest I know about your little incident in Jackson so you really have no choice." Cross said staring at me as if he had just won the lotto, at least he did until I started laughing.

"Look dude you must got me confused with someone else because I don't know what you're talking about, I do however know blackmail is illegal and that's exactly what you're trying to do so you might wanna rethink your strategy before you end up in jail." I said never breaking eye contact.

"We'll see......." Cross said walking away. I wasn't worried about this clown, I had something more important to deal with at this point in time. I walked back inside and searched everywhere for Vanessa, she was standing by the bar with a towel on her neck and I smiled, then walked up behind her.

"That can't happen again." I said grazing her earlobe with my teeth and I felt her whole body shiver. "I'm serious Ma..... plus I'm heading back to Jackson and honestly I don't know if I'm coming back." I said quietly.

"You'll be back....." She said getting up and walking away. I decided to go check on my momma and found her sitting with all the women clearly drunk, so I knew it was almost time to go. I went looking for Marcus since he was probably the only sober person here and ran into Khalil.

"Ayy just so you know your boy Cross was outside trying to blackmail me...... but we'll talk about that later right now I just need to get my momma back to the crib so where's Marcus?" I asked.

"He went to check your nephew..... but I sure Zyshaun can have one of his drivers take y'all but I wanna hear more about what Cro....." Khalil was cut off by the sound of a bunch of people yelling. "I knew there was going to be a fight." Khalil said shaking his head, we both took off for the sound of the fight when we got there all I saw was my bro Justice fighting and that's all I needed before jumping in, the next thing I knew I was getting hit from the side, no lie I dropped, when I looked up Zyshaun was about to get on top of me but he got pulled off by Khalil who he swung on without looking, the two of them started fighting which gave me time to see who Justice was fighting and it was Yuri. Everything was so damn confusing it seemed like it was going to be an all out brawl until a blood curdling scream froze everyone, I knew the only time someone screamed like that was when someone died; now I had two questions, who was screaming and who had died...............................................