Toussaint 38

Sneaking out of school was too easy, all I needed was the right distraction and BAM out the door.... what I didn't expect was Max to be standing there waiting as if he knew exactly what I was up too. I looked at Mario before turning around and walking back into the school pissed, guess I wouldn't be smoking today since I had to go straight to the studio right after school and the last thing I wanted was to go up in there smelling like weed. I walked to class and took my seat next to Noah, who was getting eye fucked by the new girl..... I tapped him on the arm and nodded in her direction, Noah looked and turned beet red. I really hoped he wasn't thinking about stepping out on Jade because I would hate to have to beat my boy Jose's ass, knowing how protective he was of his sister and since I was a great cousin I was going to take the new girl off his hands so him and Jade could continue their perfect relationship. I got out my seat and sat next to the girl who never took her eyes off of Noah.

"Wassup I'm Toussaint." I said smiling, she looked at me as if I had just climbed out of a trashcan before turning her attention back to Noah. "In case you didn't know that's my little cousin you're staring at and he has a girlfriend....." I said and again she gave me the evil eye.

"For now....." She said as the teacher walked in and told me to take my assigned seat with his bitch ass. Class was boring as fuck and I was starting to get sleepy until Mario walked past the door, nodding his head.

"Ayy can I go to the restroom." I said and the teacher nodded before handing me the hall pass. I quickly walked to the bathroom and when I walked in Mario was standing by the sink washing his hands.

"Wassup Saint." He said looking at one of the stalls, I stood by the door until some senior walked out the bathroom leaving us in here alone. "We gotta talk about what happened the other day in my house....." Mario said looking in my eyes.

"Yeah I was trippin......." I said looking down at the ground. "That's why I followed you because I just wanted to make sure we were coo and things wouldn't be awkward between us." I said quietly.

"We're good...... but umm you've never thought about...... y'know?" Mario asked.

"WHAT!? Nah....... I mean I get too much pussy to even consider it........ you?" I asked and he started turning a bronze color that made him look even cuter...... I mean made him love brighter.

"Nah I like girls." Mario said quietly. "So when you tryin to smoke again? My parents don't get off until late and my sisters are probably going to be with their friends so it'll just be me." Mario said and I noticed a hint of hope in his voice.

"I can't today, I gotta go work for my dad...... but Saturday I'm free. You can come to my house and we can chill, smoke watch movies or whatever." I said looking at his lips which turned me on way more than it should. "I'll have my driver come pick you up." I said checking my watch and seeing that I really needed to get back to class. "I'll catch you later Mario." I said running out the bathroom and trying to erase these feelings that were starting to grow outta control..........

After stopping by McDonald's and the house, I got to my dad's building and remembered my first time coming here, I had never seen a building this big before and I knew one day it would probably be mine. I walked through the building ignoring the looks I got from the staff and caught the elevator up to the top floor. I walked into my dad's office and saw he was in the middle of a phone call and decided to wait in the hall until he pointed at the seat across from him.

"It's your first day and you're already late." My dad said shaking his head. "Also you look like a damn fool. Not the way you wanna impress your new boss." He said getting up, I looked down at my clothes because from what I was told I was the best dressed freshman.