Alex 75

A lot of people don't know much about me, I've been around pretty much since the beginning so I've seen a lot of things; I've seen my family at their absolute best but I've also seen them at their worst....... I've seen them come together in ways I didn't think were possible but I've also seen them completely divided so I knew the signs and Sa'vion was up to something that would definitely split my family right down the middle. I've seen enough of that with my family to know it could never end good, trust was broken and it brought more drama than it was worth. That was the case when I brought Cadence home for the first time, though my brother and parents loved her it was my mother's side of the family that had a problem with the fact that the woman who would one day be my wife was black, to this day they refused to talk to me or my parents. If something as trivial as race could break my families bond, a bond that I thought was unbreakable, then I knew whatever Sa'vion was up to could possibly destroy everything they were working to repair since that shyt with Julius. Today I was supposed to be going out with him, Legacy and Dominique, hopefully I could stop him from doing something stupid.................

"Wassup Rex?" Will said slapping me in the back of the head before sitting across from me. "Have you seen Devin and Blaze they were supposed to be back this morning but I haven't heard from them and their not in their room."

"Nah I haven't, I'm pretty sure they're good though because if they weren't we'd know about it don't think I haven't noticed Zyshaun having us followed since we got here." I said and Will's eyes got big with confusion. "I'm an Air Traffic Controller, it's in my job noticed everything so I've noticed a couple of Zyshaun's bodyguards tailing us since we arrived. So what are y'all doing today?" I asked refilling my plate with bacon.

"A bunch of us are going taking a flight to Belgium for the day, it takes about two hours and we'll probably be back in the morning for our last night here, you know Devin has something big planned. What do you and your brothers in law have planned?" Will asked and I shrugged. I haven't thought about it I mainly wanted to try to convince Sa'vion to stop whatever he was up to.

"There's Devin right there...." Will said pointing behind me as Devin, Blaze and Emilio all walked in smiling. "I wonder what they were up to all night." Will said smirking as if he didn't already know. Devin walked over to the table and stole some bacon off my plate while Blaze and Emilio caught the elevator. "I gotta go pack an overnight bag, I'll catch y'all tomorrow." Will said punching Devin in the arm as he walked away.

"I'm glad you're back........ I think you should come with me, Sa'vion, Legacy and Dominique." I said and Devin covered a yawn.

"I'm going to be honest with you Rex, I'm tired as fuck...... I literally didn't get any sleep last night and all I want to do is go lay up in bed with Torian." Devin said rubbing his eyes. "But first I had to get something to eat." He said yawning again.

"Yeah but Sa'vion is up to something and I feel like it has something to do with you and Nico." I said catching Devin's attention.

"Aight man let me get like two hours of sleep first." Devin said and I nodded as he stole a few more pieces of bacon and walking away. I finished breakfast before going up to my room to call Cadence and check on my son.

"Hey baby......" Cadence said her beautiful face popping up on my screen, with just those two words I felt a fire spread throughout my whole body. A few seconds later my sons smiling face popped up on the screen and I couldn't help but smile back. "I think he's ready to start walking, I caught him trying to but he was holding on to the table, so it doesn't count." Cadence said.

"Whatever you do don't let his feet touch the ground again until I get home, I want to be there when my son starts walking on his own. Why is he up at two in the morning though?" I asked smiling.