Devin 76

It seemed like everyone was trying to get me to give into my anger and rage, a small part of me that was growing larger by the day. I just felt like if I gave into the hate I felt for Iman then I would end up like Khalil...... I seen what he was like after that situation with Vic and that was an accident, if I were to let my anger take control I would do million times worse to Iman. I walked through Barcelona without taking in the city I was ready to get back my sons, I missed them a lot more than I thought I would, I was almost back to the hotel when Torian caught up to me and started walking by my side. Then there was him... I've seen what he was like when he was mad, it was rare but it was also scary; I didn't want him getting trying anything because he had some fucked up shyt inside his head..... we got back to our hotel room and I sat on the couch and waited because I knew he had a lot to say and it was best not to interrupt him when he was about to go on a long monologue.

"I think we should move to Seattle, you grew up there before moving to Texas and I think it's a great place to raise kids. It's far enough away where we can come up with excuses not to visit if we ever felt the need." Torian said smiling.

"I was thinking we should move to Ohio.... I like the poeticness of returning to the place where I was born; a poor little dude that was raised by his big brother, returning home rich beyond his dreams. Plus I wanna be able to see the Cavs play whenever I want." I said smiling.

"You and those damn Cavs...... but forreal I think we should really think about this Devin. You gotta think about your brothers and sisters, your foster parents, our family. Their not going to take it well especially Noah, you know he looks up to you." Torian said and I smirked.

"Not so much since Dominique got to town...... but we got a couple months to make a final decision, right now I wanna focus on what's important like the wedding and planning Cam's homecoming party." I said walking over to the bed. "Last night was amazing......" I said kissing him.

"Hell yeah..... but I want you all to myself tonight." Torian said pulling my dick out my pants. "I want you to take some of that anger out on me." He said gently sucking on the head making me dizzy. We spent the next few hours hours getting reacquainted with each other's bodies until we both fell asleep completely exhausted.............

The next morning me and Torian were walking along the coastline holding hands and enjoying our last full day here while everyone elses was out buying gifts and stuff for our family. We continued our walk until we ended up at a bank and Torian looked at me confused but I always had a plan and this was something I've been thinking about for a couple weeks now.

"So here's what we're about to do, we're going to write each other letters it can be about any and everything, then we're going to put them in a safety deposit box and on our fifth wedding anniversary we'll come back here and read the letters. We'll do this every year until....... well until the end." I said smiling. Torian shook his head and started writing and after an hour we both sealed our letters in envelopes, then put them in the lock box.

"Just so you know I started my letter off with My dearest Shrimp Dick." Torian said laughing.

"You know you weren't calling me Shrimp Dick last night." I said smiling. "In fact I'm almost certain you called me everything from daddy to god. But that's neither here nor there, let's get back to the hotel so we can get ready for this party." I said kissing him.

The sun was going down in the west as everyone partied on Torian's yacht, I stood behind him kissing his neck and watching everyone enjoy themselves; Cardo and Dro were standing with Seven and Tyson making plans to come back before the NFL season started. Ramone and Emilio were having a animated discussion and I was glad to see Ramone was getting back to his old self. Legacy, Will, Mique and Rex were all taking shots with some models my Rodrigo had brought with him, while Dominique and Yuri passed a cup back and forth laughing like idiots.

"Ayy Tori I'm about to go talk to Sa'vion." I said walking around looking for this nigga,I stopped outside a room and heard Sa'vion yelling at someone on the phone.

"...... FUCK YOU TOO BITCH!!! I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET BACK I'M GETTING CUSTODY OF MY SON AND YOU'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!!!!" There was a long pause and Sa'vion really started going off. "BITCH IF ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS TOUCH MY SON I'M COMING THROUGH SPRAYING AND YOU KNOW I MEAN THAT SHYT STACI!!!" I heard something shatter and I walked in the room to see Sa'vion's phone in a bunch of pieces on the ground while he sat on the bed with his hands in his head.

"Whose ass do we have to beat?" I asked looking at him.

"Don't worry about it I can handle it myself." Sa'vion said standing up.

"So I should listen to you when you say you can handle it, but when I tell you to drop the Iman situation you just can't seem to let it go. How is that fair?" I asked and I could see Sa'vion getting pissed.  "Sa'vion I'm just trying to make a point here, you want me to stay out your business and I'll respect your wishes...... if you need backup I'll be there but I won't interfere unless you want me to." I said.

"And that's the difference between me and you Devin, I'm going to do something to protect my son BEFORE something happens to him, I'm not going to sit around waiting for something to happen. If I can prevent it before it get's to that point then I'll do what I have to do." Sa'vion said.

"Going to jail will be worse for your son than anything..... which exactly why I won't directly go after Iman, now if he comes to me I'll do what I have to but I'm not going to put myself in the position to go to jail." I said.

"Cam was right...... you're too damn soft Devin. What happened to the Devin that was hell bent on finding the person who sent Steph to your house? Remember I was there, the things you told me you planned to do to that person....." Sa'vion said shuddering. "What happened to that nigga?"

"Two things..... Darion and Odion, I'm not going to let anything take me away from my kids." I said quietly.

"THEN LET ZYSHAUN HANDLE IT!!!! YOU KNOW HE'S MORE THAN WILLING TO GET HIS HANDS DIRTY!!! FUCK DEVIN I'M STARTING TO THINK YOU DON'T HAVE THE HEART TO DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY....... Or maybe it's you don't have the heart to hurt Nico?" Sa'vion said quietly.

"This has nothing to do with Nico......" I said looking away.

"Whatever Devin." Sa'vion said  walking past me. "You need to realize that Nico made his choice, he picked Iman which makes him the enemy so any lingering feelings of friendship or whatever you have they need to be buried because at the end of the day...... Nico will kill you to protect Iman." Sa'vion said walking out the room, leaving me with a lot to think about. I walked out to the front of the yacht and handed Torian a rose.

"You're mad......" He said reading my eyes. "I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and you Sa'vion got into an argument and now you're looking for a distraction."

"Nah I'm looking for some honesty and you've always been brutally honest with me...... even if it hurts my feeling and ego." I said smiling, Torian waited and I took a deep breath. "Do you think I've gotten soft?"

"Without question..... you're too worried about keeping the peace when some times you need to let some of that anger out and I'm not talking about in the bedroom. Honestly I'm just waiting for the moment Badboy Devin rears his sexy head...." Torian said.

"Badboy Devin huh? What you want me start wearing a black leather jacket and start knocking dudes out who disrespect me?" I asked smirking.

"Nah I just want you to go back to the dude that speaks his mind and doesn't care about people's feelings if he feels their wrong, the dude that will fight for the people he cares about no matter the cost." Torian said and I stood there thinking. "Then again I think you should keep this level head until  it's the right moment, which might be coming up sooner than you think......" Torian said just as fireworks lit up the night sky. "Let's just enjoy our last night here and worry about all that other stuff once we get back to the states." He said kissing me, I guess he had a point maybe I was getting soft but I was afraid of what might happen if I gave in to the feelings I've been holding back for years, those same feelings that might lead me to become a cold-hearted killer...................................