Noah 58

I hadn't been over Jade's in about two weeks, every since her thick neck ass dad decided he was tired of being a player and wanted to come home. So now the most we could do was steal kisses in the hallway and sometimes I'd stay behind while she was studying in the library just so we could talk. It was going to be awkward when I showed up over there to take Jade to the dance because I know by now Ms. Isabelle had told him about me and Jade and if he didn't I knew Jose's hatin ass did. I walked around the neighborhood because my dads were in there giving each other weird looks which was all the hint I need to get the hell outta dodge for a couple hours, I started to go over Uncle Devin's but I then I remembered him and Uncle Blaze were out getting family pictures taken. Saint was at work and most of my friends were out with their girls so I didn't really have anyone to chill with, I ended up at the park and decided to shoot around a little bit when I noticed a black Monte Carlo pull up and Domo step out.

"I should've known this was where you were at, I just left the house and your dad has issues." He said smiling. "So wassup you tryin to get dunked on..... again." He said looking at me.

"You got like two feet on me of course you're going to dunk on me, but what are you doing here I thought you were chillin with Uncle Sa'vion today?" I asked dribbling the ball a few times.

"I was but something came up....... which is why I was looking for you, I sorta need a favor. Milan wants to chill but Timika is blocking on me hard as fuck so I need you to keep her occupied while I fuck her sister." Domo asked and I looked at him like he was stupid. "Come on No' all you gotta do is keep her attention off of me and Milan for about two hours."

"You know my girl doesn't like her and you also know she's been trying to get with me since she moved in all that's going to cause is drama." I said shaking my head. "And Timika just comes across as the type of girl that will make nothing into something just to cause drama." I said.

"Look here's what you do, call Jade let her know exactly what's going on and talk to her the whole time we're there....... just do me this one favor." He said looking too much like my Uncle Devin for me to say no.

"Man....... the second she tries something I'm leaving." I said walking over to his car and getting in the passenger seat. The three minute ride plus the ten minutes I sat in the car trying to explain why I was here was nothing but me listening to Jade threaten to do a lot of creative things to me if I cheated on her, so to reassure her that I wouldn't do anything stupid I was just going to stay on the phone with her the whole time I was here.

"Jade...... you know I'm not checking for that girl in any sort of way, you're the only girl in the world that could get me to wear white and hot pink to the Valentine's Day Dance." I said smiling.

"Whatever Noah I just know you better not fall into the girls trap." Jade said, I watched as Timika walked out in her cheer leading uniform and tried not to laugh. She was trying a little too hard to get my attention. "Noah I have to go see what my dad want's I'll call you right back." Jade said hanging up.

"I love you too." I said even though she hung up already and Timika rolled her eyes.

"If I ask you something can you promise not to get mad?" Timika asked and I shrugged as I scrolled through my phone. "Don't you think  you're a little to young to be in such a serious relationship? I mean we're only freshman and I think Jade already has her wedding dressed picked out." Timika said.

"Here's my thing when I look for an example of a perfect relationship I look at my dad's....... they've been in love since they were children and even though they had some issues they ended up together, they've always stuck by each others side and that's the kinda relationship I want. I met Jade when I was seven years old and I just knew.........." I said looking at her.