Devin and Blaze 116

DEVIN

I woke up and everything seemed...... perfect. Like everything was brighter, the air seemed clearer, there were birds sitting on the balcony singing the most beautiful song in the world and someone was in the kitchen cooking and the smell of bacon just made waking up that much better. For a second I wasn't sure why I was so happy but then with a jolt I realized to I was getting married..... I couldn't help but smile as I looked around the room for Torian but I was alone, I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen hoping he was there but it was only my brothers who looked at me like I was crazy. I soon realized why, I was completely naked and at first I didn't care but I figured I might as well put something on before somebody says something to piss me off on my big day..... I walked to my room and started putting on some clothes when I saw something that I missed, a letter on our dresser addressed to 'Shrimp Dick' I quickly scooped it up and started reading........

"SD - Four things; 1) I probably won't see you until the actual wedding, I have a lot of stuff to take care of today so I don't want you thinking I ran out on you. 2) If you even think about leaving me hanging I'll kill you and no that's not a threat, but I know you'll be there so I'm not worried. 3) If you even think about showing up in sweatpants and a t-shirt, I'll beat your ass 4)......... you'll just have to wait until after the wedding for that. - Love Torian" I read it like ten times before tucking it in my pocket and going down to the kitchen with my brothers.

"Do you ever wear clothes?" Cam asked and I shrugged, it was common knowledge that I hated being confided by something as trivial as clothes personally if I had a choice I'd walk around naked. But they didn't need to know that...... "So Sa'vion is your baby mom going to try to fuck up the wedding like she did the bachelor party?"

"Nah, I think she learned her lesson........ I'm pretty sure she was just mad that she got served court papers, Marcus thinks we have a really good chance to get full custody of Kylan especially since Tonya called sent DFPS over to her house, from what I hear they took her oldest and she's living with her grandma.... but we can talk about that later right now we gotta work on this nigga." He said pointing at me.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked, looking down at my shorts and beater.

"Your beard is looking scraggly, you needed a haircut and I'm pretty sure you haven't took Darion and Odion to get there haircuts either." Cam said.

"They're too young for haircuts, besides we still got like......" I looked down at my watch and saw I had less than five hours before the wedding. "Oh shyt....." I said feeling my legs start to tremble a little bit.

"Look we got you covered big bro, Khalil is going to head over to the church and make sure everything is ready, Cam is going to go get your parents, while me and Sa'vion stay here and make sure you don't show up to your wedding looking busted." Domo said smirking, I glanced at my oldest brother and Khalil seemed more focused on his phone than everything else, but it was probably nothing right now the only thing that mattered was getting ready to marry the love of my life............

BLAZE

When Marcus, Enzo, Legacy and Rex dragged me outta bed this morning I was surprised Devin didn't wake up but then again I really wasn't because that dude could sleep through anything. Last night I could barely sleep, I just kept looking at the clock wishing I could speed up time; but time seemed to be moving at a snails pace seconds seemed like minutes, minutes seemed like hours and hours...... well y'all get the point. Thankfully yesterday I had the foresight to get a haircut so really the only thing I had to do was get dressed and wait. I looked at Enzo who had yet to put his phone down and I could tell something was really bothering him but he played it off whenever I asked what was wrong.