Marsean 102

After everything that's happened over the last few months we needed this vacation, I just wished that Khalil and Zyshaun would stop acting like little ass kids and get over this petty ass beef they had; it was like Khalil would suggest we all do something and Zyshaun would object, or Zyshaun would want to go somewhere and Khalil would call it stupid. It was getting to the point where no one wanted to be around either one of them, I really think that if they spent a couple weeks away from each other they would be better for it because despite the fact that they were acting like little kids they were still best friends..... brothers. I woke up earlier than usual so we could leave before Khalil and Zyshaun got up because they were bringing the whole trip down. I got down to the lobby where Marcus, Enzo, Cam, Tion and Lafayette were waiting; did I feel bad for leaving Khalil and Zyshaun? Nope...... I wanted at least one stress-free day while we were here in Dubai. I walked over to my little brother and he was watching Cam and Enzo talking quietly in the corner, I tapped his shoulder and he snapped out of the daze he was.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked and Marcus shrugged. "What does that even mean Marcus, we really need to get going before those two wake up and fuck up our whole day because they are arguing over god know what." I said and Marcus smirked like something was funny.

"Go ask Lafayette where we're going, he's the one who planned this whole thing." Marcus asked pulling out his phone and started texting someone.

"Who are you texting? Is it Tonya? Tell her I love her and I can't wait until I get home so I can fuck her all over the house." I said smiling, Marcus rolled his eyes and walked away. A few minutes later Enzo walked over and sat next to me.

"You know they're both going to be pissed right?" He said smiling. "But this could be a good thing instead of them being made at each other they'll be mad at us and that could at least bring them together. Never mind all that though we're getting ready to go to The Dubai Mall, so let's get going." Enzo glance over at Cam who looked dead on his feet.

"How's he doing......" I asked but either Enzo didn't hear me or he wasn't going to say, but I was really worried about him he's been through more in the past year than everyone and it was only a matter of time before it all became too much.

As we walked around the mall I tried to ignore the obvious tension everyone was feeling, I knew they felt bad about leaving Khalil and Zyshaun back at the hotel but I didn't, I wanted to have a good time and leaving one would've just caused more trouble with the other so we left both of them. We needed to do something to lift everyone's mood. that's when I saw a sign that I couldn't read but the picture showed me enough.

"Y'all wanna go jet-skiing?" I asked and Cam was the main one who got excited.

"Fuck yeah, it's hot as fuck too. Let me go get some swimming trunks!" Cam said walking off with everyone except for Marcus who sat next to me still texting.

"I'm telling Khalil you're cheatin on him." I said laughing.

"Khalil's dick is too damn good for me to ever consider che..... cheat....... I can't even get the words out, but since you wanna be nosy I'm texting Blaze and Noah. You know their wedding is coming up in a month and I'm helping with some last minute details." Marcus said. "And Noah...... well he's being a teenager."

"Noah will be fine and I was just playing about the whole cheating thing Marcus but if you ever telling me about.... the thing you just said again, I'll hurt you little brother." I said seriously.

"Oh like I wanna hear about you and Tonya 'fucking all over the house'? I'm disgusted that you turned my best friend into a bona fide freak." Marcus said shaking his head..... if he only knew the truth Tonya was the one who turned me into a freak, if he heard about all the different places me and Tonya have had sex he'd probably never leave his house in fear of catching us anywhere at anytime.

"It can't be helped I told you I'm trying to get her pregnant at least four more times, MJ and Marcel need more little brothers." I said laughing.

"They got enough cousins and you know there ain't no way in hell that Tonya is going to get pregnant, especially after she just started her new position as DA." Marcus said and I decided not to reply, we'll see who's right in a couple months." After waiting for everyone to finish shopping we went to Searide Dubai to start jet-skiing.

"Khalil just texted me wondering where we're at. What should I tell him?" Tion asked looking at Marcus, who looked slightly amused by the whole situation.

"Yeah Zyshaun just called and asked me the exact same thing." Enzo said shaking his head.

"Man y'all go ahead, I'll call both of them and explain everything." I said and everyone nodded before walking off. I figured it would be better to call Zyshaun first because knowing Khalil he'd probably throw a bitch fit. "Before you start trippin here's what happened, we wanted a peaceful day without any drama between you and Khalil, so instead of picking a side we decided to leave both of y'all at the hotel." I said as soon as Zyshaun.

"That's cool..... I might just decide to leave y'all here." Zyshaun said hanging up, see childish. I called Khalil next and the second he picked up I was everything except a child of god. Honestly I didn't see what Marcus saw in him he was crazy as fuck.

"...... AND TELL MARCUS HE'S NOT GETTING ANY DICK UNTIL MARQUISE GRADUATES HIGH SCHOOL!!!" Khalil said finishing off his rant.

"You know what Khalil...... maybe if you and Zyshaun stopped acting like bitter ex's and actually worked out whatever problem it is y'all are going through then we wouldn't have had to leave y'all. So you can sit in your room and sulk like a bitch while we enjoy these jet-skis." I said hanging up on him. The rest of the day was strictly fun, no drama, no arguing, everything a vacation should be, but I knew we'd have to deal with those two once we got back to the hotel. We got back and were surprised to see Khalil and Zyshaun having conversation on the balcony, then things took an unexpected turn when Khalil grabbed Zyshaun and pushed him up against the railing......

"WHOA!!! CALM DOWN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL?" Enzo asked as we pulled them apart, they stood there staring at each other then they both started laughing. "Y'all play too fuckin much......." Enzo said walking off pissed.

"Y'all started it..... but look we had a really productive conversation and we're good. Now go get ready we're about to go out to eat, Marcus baby can I talk to you for a second?" Khalil asked pulling Marcus away and pushing Cam gently.

"So y'all had a very productive conversation?" I asked Zyshaun as everyone went to get ready for dinner.

"Yeah I let him know how I was uncomfortable with his brother and my sister's friendship, I'm not blind I can clearly see that something is happening between them and it's not that I don't like Domo.... he's tough and I know he'll protect her but he has too much going on and I don't want my little sister getting dragged into his problems." Zyshaun said.

"Well I'm glad y'all worked everything out and I'm also glad you didn't leave us here...... because I would've been pissed, I'm about to got get ready for dinner." I said getting up and walking to my room. I started to call my baby Tonya but decided against it, just hearing her voice would've took me to a place I didn't want to go..... nah I would just have to wait until I got back home. At dinner everything seemed to be going smoothly for the most part until Zyshaun got a phone call.

"Aight..... I'll handle it when I get back and DiMarino...... don't let anything happen to my sons." Zyshaun said hanging up, he noticed everyone staring at him and he shrugged. "I'll explain it later...." Zyshaun said returning to his food as if he didn't have to explain what was going on back home.

"Zy....." I said quietly and he shook his head slightly.

"I'll explain later..... it's not serious just Saint up to his normal shenanigans." Zyshaun said and I decided to drop it for now, but I also knew that if DiMarino was calling it was serious and as badly as I wanted to know what Saint has got into now, I was on vacation and if Zyshaun wasn't worried then I guess the only thing I could do was sit back and try to enjoy this trip...............

***** I'm going to let y'all pick the next point of view, the choices are; Marcus, Khalil, Enzo, Cam, Zyshaun, Tion or Lafayette. Comment below or message me the person you want to get the next chapter. *****