Epilogue 7: Dominique

I sat in my apartment trying to figure this shyt out, but     I'm going to be honest it was harder than it looked and Vanessa wasn't any help what so ever she just kept saying this was something I needed to learn and that eight months was more than enough time for me to learn how to change a diaper and if I planned on making my flight on time I was going to have to figure this out before I left. I looked down at my son and he gave me an evil smirk and I was convinced he didn't like me in the slightest and he was just waiting until I moved the diaper to start pissin all over me, like he did every time I tried to change his diaper.

"Aight JD this is how this is going to go, I'm going to move this diaper and if you start pissin on me we're going to start fighting aight?" I asked and he started laughing and I just felt it in my soul he was about to test my words, yeah I could already tell once he got older we were going to butt heads and as soon as I moved the diaper lo and behold he started pissin everywhere. "Ayy Vanessa come and get your son before I beat his ass." I said moving out the way while JD laughed.

"That's your son, maybe he knows he won't be seeing you for two weeks and he wanted to get you one more time before you left." Vanessa said walking over to our son and changing him with no problems.

"Nah he just doesn't like me, probably because he hears you in there screaming at night and this is his way of defending his mom. I'm the only one he does this shyt to he doesn't piss on you, Zyshaun, Khalil..... nobody else but me." I said glaring at him as he reached out for me, I shook my head, picked him up and kissed him on the cheek. "Are you going to miss me Justice?" I asked and he started slobbering on my cheek.

"You could always take him with you if you want, I'm pretty sure I could get a last minute ticket before you leave." Vanessa said and I shook my head.

"Nah not this time ma..... you know once I get to Germany I'm probably going to get drunk and high as fuck and I don't want to have him around me while I'm like that...... next time for sure though y'all both can come I'm sure Justice will get a kick outta his godson. But I gotta question for you, are you going to miss daddy?" I asked kissing her.

"Boy bye, I can't wait for you to leave maybe now I can finally get a good nights sleep without you waking me up in the middle of the night because you're 'hungry'." Vanessa said smiling as she took Justice out my hand.

"You should've thought about that before you made that bet with me, look I gotta take a shower and head to the airport so please...... please don't mess with me while I'm in the shower." I said knowing that was exactly what she was going to do as soon as she put Justice to sleep.

After an magical round of sex in the shower and a thirteen hour flight, I was in Germany getting ready to visit my best friend who I haven't seen since before he went into hiding I really couldn't contain my excitement because after only a few letters and phone calls it was nothing compared to seeing him face to face. I took a cab to the address Zyshaun gave me and slowly walked up to the door and knocked, my plan was to bust in but when he opened the door he had his finger to his lips then pointed to the couch where Emilio was knocked out. I pulled him into a tight hug and smiled because he hadn't changed a bit.

"I gotta say big bro, fatherhood doesn't suit you at all...... my nigga done got all fat and shyt." Justice said smirking.

"I have gained a single pound since the last time we've saw each other but you're looking a little skinny, don't tell me that Emilio's ass can't cook." I countered.

"I eat well enough with Emilio, but enough of all that where are the pictures of my nephew and no I don't any with you or Vanessa's big headed ass." Justice said and I pulled out the folder with the pictures of my son.

"His name is Justice Dominique, but we call him JD." I said watching as Justice flipped through the pictures.

"So whatever happened with that chick Milan? Was it you baby?" Justice asked putting the pictures on top of his t.v. and walking into the kitchen and started making us both a drink.

"Before I say something open a window in here it smells like straight sex." I said and Justice started laughing as he opened a window. "Now back to Milan I don't she left before the baby was born and changed her number..... but Khalil has that dude Smoke looking for her so hopefully we can get this all squared away as soon as possible." I said shrugging.

"That bitch was probably lying......" Justice said.

"I don't know but I can't spend my life wondering if I have another kid out there somewhere especially growing up not knowing my own dad and siblings so if it is mine I'm going to be there all I can do now is wait." I said taking the first shot. We spent the next few hours catching up, I mean I didn't hold anything back; I told him how Noah totaled my car during his driving test and Khalil decided to get me a new one, I told him about my trip to Cali to visit Devin and about the security company Cam, Sa'Vion and DiMarino were about to start a security company, but mostly I talked about my son.... how sometimes in the middle of the night I would just go in his room and hold him, or how he insisted on pissing on me every chance he got, or the smile he always had on his face when I walked into a room.

"Damn bro I wish I could've been there, though I'm not sure how I feel about another dude pissin on me, son or not." Justice said smirking.

"That's the thing....... you could come back, I've been talking to Devin and he's been thinking about getting a new cabin. He says he needs something a little bit bigger since the twins are getting older and he's willing to let you move into his other one once everything settles down back home." I said quietly.

"So you mean I can go back to the states, I just gotta wait what a couple more months here in this beautiful ass country, dickin down that sexy ass singer that's sleep on my couch? I'm trying to figure out why you sound so sad." Justice said laughing. 

"I'm just worried because all it takes is one person to recognize you, I mean I know people think you're dead but you never know and I know you wanna go out in a blaze of glory. I would hate for you to come back just so I lose you again bro........" I said honestly.

"Like you said the world thinks I'm dead and it's no bigger risk than being here, I get what you're saying Domo but trust me I much rather be back home that way I can teach JD a bunch of cuss words that'll piss off Vanessa." Justice said laughing.

"Aight I'll call Devin and let him know you accept and I'm sure Zyshaun will work out the other details. Now go wake Emilio's ass up so we can all getting drunk as fuck." I said smiling, Justice walked away and I decided to call and check on my son and I guess Vanessa too but I had a missed call from a number I didn't recognize, so I decided to call it back. "Ayy someone call this number."

"I was just calling to tell you the baby isn't yours, I got tested and it was one of the other dudes I was messing with so you can stop having people asking about me." Milan said and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks for letting me know, but look Milan I never wanted to hurt you...... I thought we were clear from the very beginning that we were just friends and there were no strings attached. So as a man I'm sorry for hurting you because that was never my intention." I said honestly.

"Whatever your dick was whack anyways....." She said hanging up and all I could do was laugh because that was women's favorite go to insult whenever they've felt a man has done them wrong, I wished Milan the best but I was ready to move on with the mother of my child and the one woman I can say captured my heart, mind and soul Vanessa.................................