Epilogue 11: Zyshaun

For me it was business as usual, I was hard at work trying to become a billionaire before I finally decide to retire but I was also grooming my son Toussaint to pick up right where I leave off to make sure no one in my family goes without. Trinity on the other hand preferred to show his interest in something complete different and after warning him for the millionth time about drawing on my walls I finally said fuck it and gave him the room I used during my house arrest to do whatever he wanted with and now I barely saw him, it was clear to me he was a free spirit and definitely wouldn't go the business route. Then we get to Yuri, Baby Boy has stolen my heart and ever since that little incident in my office he thinks he's the top dog but I had something planned for his ass to remind him just who was in charge as soon as I was finished here, but that wouldn't be for a couple more hours since I kept getting interrupted like now. Vanessa walked in with my nephew JD, I quickly grabbed him out his car seat and he started staring around my office looking for something to get into.

"So what brings you here Vanessa?" I asked knowing it was one of three things; money, babysitter or she wanted to complain about something and survey says........

"Can you watch JD for a couple hours I need to get my hair done and he hates being in the salon with me." Vanessa said smiling like that was going to work.

"Why don't you take him to his dad? I'm pretty sure he's the reason you need to get your hair done in the first place plus he should spend some time with his son." I said looking at JD who was sitting at my desk and I had to admit little dude looked like a future executive once he stopped pissin in the bed.

"He spend enough time with his dad and I'm pretty sure they're beefin right now since Justice decided to come in our room in the middle of the night because he was scared and Dominique didn't get any p....... look please Zyshaun you need to spend some time with you nephew anyways, he's been asking about you." Vanessa said and I weighed my options on one hand I had to prove to Yuri that last time was a fluke and I was the Alpha but on the other hand spoiling JD and sending him back to his parents was always fun besides I doubt I was going to get any work done since my mind was somewhere else.

"Aight but you better come and get him as soon as your done, I don't wanna hear shyt about you having to go back because Domo took one look at you and decided to mess it up again, like last time." I said picking my nephew up. "Wave bye to your mom JD." I said as Vanessa walked out just as Saint walked in.

"Wassup JD, dad can I cut out early? I got plans with Mario and I need to get ready, I've never asked to leave early, I've never been late and most days I'm early...... please?" Saint said trying not to smile."

"Aight but make sure Trinity's homework is done and make sure you have your ass home at a reasonable time, you still have school in the morning." I said but Saint was already out the door. "JD I can't wait for that boy to go to college, then I'll just have to worry about Trinity and you." I said as he tried to take my watch off.

"Mr. Prater sorry to bother you, but your mother is here to see you." Sina said over the intercom and I rolled my eyes, just like Linda to show up whenever she wanted also I was going to have to remind Sina to stop referring to her as my mother because in my eyes she'd always be Linda.

"Aight send her in......." I said moving JD to my side as Linda walked in my office like she was running things. "Linda I thought we agreed that you'd never show your face around here again." I asked trying not to yell in front of JD.

"Zyshaun I am your mother and who's child is that please don't tell me you've adopted yet another orphan from somewhere, it's bad enough the one you got now turned out exactly like you let's just hope this one is better that it....." Linda said and my hand shift ever so slightly to the drawer where I kept my guns.

"You've been in here less than a minute and you've already insulted me, my son and my nephew so explain to me why you're here or I might need new carpet here in about thirty seconds." I said watching Linda carefully.

"So Vanessa finally opened her legs to one of your rich friends, I always knew her looks would get her far...... but enough about that I need some money to get my beloved Levi out of jail." Linda said and I felt myself getting sick.

"You know what, I always knew you'd come back begging for something even though I helped you find your so called 'beloved' so here's what I'll do for you, consider this a parting gift because even though I know I've said this before I mean it this time once I give you this money I never want to see you again." I said pulling out my check book.

"Yeah that's right, I knew your punk ass was sof........ WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!?!" Linda yelled scaring JD which pissed me off. She threw the check back at me and I couldn't help but smile because on the check were the words HIDE AND SEEK.

"I stopped considering you my mother the day you left me in that park, I thought maybe we could rebuild our relationship but it's extremely clear now that you only think of yourself and Levi. I swear to you Linda if I ever see again...... but I know that won't happen, please escort her out of my office." I said to my security guards. Letting off a torrent of insults I knew replying would only showed I care, which I didn't.... Finally giving up on trying to work me and JD went back my house and I went to check on Trinity where he was working on his 'masterpiece'.

"Get out dad, it's not finished." Trinity said trying to push me out the room, but his little weak arms couldn't move me as I looked around the room.

"Did Toussaint feed you?" I asked looking down at my son, who nodded I also noticed how dirty his face, hands and hair were which was unlike him because he hated to be dirty but he didn't seem to mind that he was covered in paint, so that told me painting was something he really loved. "Aight well it's almost time for bed so make sure up clean this mess up and I'll be in there once you're ready....." I said messing with his hair, which pissed him off.

"Okay dad." Trinity said turning his attention back to his artwork. After putting JD in one of the rooms I walked down to my office where Yuri was waiting, I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his neck.

"How was class?" I asked and Yuri turned to me and smiled.

"You asked if I wanted some ass? Well since you're begging for the dick....." Yuri said smiling until I wrapped my hand around his throat and pushed him against the wall. "Let me go." Yuri said smirking.

"You seem to be under the delusion that you're running shyt Baby Boy, but let's not forget there are still many things I've yet to show you and I promise that these things will blow your mind." I said gently biting down on his lip.

"Aight tell me more....." He said holding my gaze but I could still feel his will pushing against mine.

"There's thing technique I learned in Tibet, that within minutes I could having you bust the biggest nut in your life...... then there the trick I learned in Brazil where with a single stroke of my dick I could have you feeling like every single cell in your body is cumming at the same time." I said rubbing his face. "Before we get to that I gotta make you remember who's the master and who's the student, but not tonight..... I gotta go make sure Trinity has done what I told him to do and then I gotta go check to make sure Toussaint has his ass home and once I take care of all that and Vanessa comes to get JD..... I can show you a few secrets I've learn throughout the course of my life." I said kissing him before going to check on my sons, I was content with my life but I had yet to reach the goals I set for myself but right now with Yuri, my company, my family and most importantly my kids I was on the right track.........................