Zyshaun 23

The fact the Yuri pushed me halfway across the room pissed me off and the fact that he was acting like this was his show pissed me off even more. Yuri was on top of me with my arms pinned under his knees as he sucked my neck and ears, knowing how that shyt drove me damn near crazy, he was acting like an alpha but there was only one problem........ I was the only damn Alpha in the relationship and there was no way in hell that I was going to let this dude control me like some bitch. It took half my strength to push him off and Yuri landed on the floor with a loud thud........ I stood over him and feel in love with that defiant fire in his eyes. Our eyes never left each other as we both undressed, Yuri was pissed but so was I..... how could he just leave me like that without giving me any warning or at least checking in so I knew he was safe. I was so mad I just wanted to kiss him as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Come home Yuri....." I said calmly.

"Make me punk....." He said pushing me again, I pulled his boy to my, pulled his neck to the side and started trying to suck the skin off. "Fuck......" Yuri moaned quietly, just when I had him right where I wanted him I picked him up, carried him to the bedroom and threw him on the bed. "What did I tell you about that shyt?" He asked and I smiled because I knew he 'hated' when I picked him up like that.

"Fuck you, come get this dick." I said standing at the edge of the bed smirking. Yuri stood up and walked over to me, our lips grazed each other and he smiled back before he pushed me on the bed, lifted my legs and started eating my ass........ "STOP!!! You know I don't play that shyt." I said offering little resistance.

"If you don't like it why is your dick leaking?" Yuri asked smiling as he went right back to eating my ass...... though I loathe to admit it out loud, I secretly loved it and that made me even more pissed. "Yeah you love it nigga." Yuri said stroking my dick and eating my ass at the same time. I was losing control I pulled him to me and started kissing him to keep from busting too quick...... I wouldn't go out like that.

"Come home Yuri......" I said again and he shook his head. "Aight....... I said flipping him on his stomach. I took my time licking his ass, using my fingers to spread his ass about so my tongue could convince him to bring his ass back to Houston and if that didn't work I had something else for his ass.

"AHH FUCK!!!" Yuri cried out. I had his ass drippin within seconds but I could feel it in his skin that he was resisting me, I knew it would take more than this to break his will which is what I loved about him. "Fuck...." He said quietly, I licked his ass clean and then him him dripping again.

"Are you ready to come home yet?" I asked licking the sweet taste of his ass off my lips and beard. He looked back at me and shook his head...... as defiant as ever. I walked out the room to grab a condom then came back to Yuri laying in bed with his fingers in his ass. "This is your last chance Yuri, come home." I said taking his fingers and putting them in my mouth.

"Fuck....." That was all I needed to hear before I grabbed his foot and flipped him on his stomach, I got behind him and let my dick tease his hole.........."I'll come back when I'm rea......" I shoved half my dick inside him and he tried to run but I push his body down to the bed, pinning him in place.

"Why do you keep challenging me Baby Boy? I'm only giving you six inches and I can feel your will breaking...... what happens if I give you another three?" I whispered in his ear as I pushed my dick further into his tight ass, but to my surprise he started throwing his ass back trying to take the last three inches of my dick. "Nah none of that...... I'm in the boss not you..." I said pulling out leaving only the tip in, my dick was covered in his juices and I had to taste him. I pulled his ass up to my face so that only his head was touching the bed and let my tongue take over where my dick left off.

"AHH...... I'm not........ ready...... to cum....... come home." Yuri said weakly but I had him right where I wanted him, well I thought I did until he flipped the script and started sucking my dick upside down......... I almost dropped him as I felt his tongue massaging my nuts and his fingers moved to my ass. It was now a battle of wills of who was going to give up first and I had a lot more experience than he did, placing him back on the bed I let my dick finish him off without waiting for him to get ready I pushed my entire dick inside him and wrapped my arm around his neck and started fucking him roughly. "FUCK.... YEAH...... DAMN I MISS...... THIS DICK......" Yuri cried out.

"My... car.... will.... be.... here.... in.... an..... hour.... to.... get.... me.... now..... are...... you..... coming..... home.... with.... me..... or.... not." I said punctuating every word with a thrust.

"YEAH I'M CUMMING!!!!!" Yuri cried out, as I felt his juices running down my dick and nuts.

"That's what I thought." I said kissing his neck as I busted deep inside of him................

An hour later after round two in the shower we were walking out, to the car with Yuri's bags in my hand. Even though he didn't show any pain I could tell he was sore from what just transpired upstairs but he ha gotten off easy. We sat in the back of the car just looking at each other we still had a lot to discuss but that could wait for later right now I just wanted to relish being in his company. Yuri looked at me and smiled before moving his hand on my dick and started rubbing it through my slacks.

"Don't tease him.... either suck it or sit on it." I said rubbing his chin, Yuri took that as a challenge as he pulled my dick out and went to work. Thank god for tinted windows because if my driver would've seen what was going on back here then we probably would've crashed, we got to the air field and rushed to my private jet. "I want some more ass." I said laying across the seat.

"Good because I need some more dick." Yuri said stripping out of his basketball shorts and climbing on my dick. This time I wanted to go slow...... there was no need to rush because we had a few hours before the plane landed in Texas. Yuri tried to take control but I was going to set the pace, I grabbed his hips and slowly watched as my dick moved in and out of him, Yuri leaned his forehead against mine as we both watched the slow dance of our bodies becoming one.

"Don't rush it Baby Boy....... let's go slow." I said kissing him.

"Don't tell me your getting soft on me Zy...." Yuri said biting down on his lip.

"For you I'll be hard and soft at the same time." I said digging my fingers into his ass. "Don't leave me again Yuri." I said quietly with a under tone of a threat that went unmissed by Yuri.

"Or what......" He challenged, pulling me in for another kiss.

"I'm not sure yet...... I'll have to think of something creative." I said watching as his dick bounced off my stomach, I noticed a few drops of cum leaking out and I took some on my finger, put it on the tip of my tongue and Yuri instinctively sucked it off. "I love you Yuri." I said quietly.

"I love you too Zy........ and next time some shyt goes down I won't leave, but also I'm not getting involved." Yuri said.

"I don't want you getting involved I'm going to keep it as far away from you as I possibly can." I said letting him take the reins just this once. We continued fucking until we were both worn out and fell asleep for the last few hours, I wasn't going to let anything happen to Yuri because he managed to do something no one has been able to do and that was capture my heart and I would do anything I could to protect him and my family................................