Enzo 4

I needed to the fuck outta ratchet ass Atlanta, Georgia...... the city was beautiful and all but after that conversation I just had with this dude I was trying to sign had me starting to question my faith in humanity; I asked him what was his thoughts on possibly moving to Texas and his was reply was 'I'on know bout moving to another country.' How he made it through college was beyond me, but I was ready to get home to my kids, my brothers and Legacy...... hopefully he wasn't still mad about what I did to Mique but ayy I was desperate to get my baby back and truthfully I help put more money in his pocket so he should be thanking me...... okay so maybe I pulled a few strings to get him traded but so what I'm man enough to admit when it comes to Legacy I can be as petty as the best of them. I got back to the hotel and started packing my bags I couldn't wait to get outta here, I checked my phone for messages and saw that Tia, Khalil and Legacy called; I figured I call Khalil first since it'll probably be a quick conversation.

"How'd it go with that kid?" He asked and I gave him a quick recap, then hung up because he wouldn't stop laughing, I called Tia next to see how she was doing after almost dying at the hands of the nigga she was fuck a.k.a. Julius.

"How are my kids doing?" I asked laying across my bed.

"Ivanna is having a tea party with the help and Ace is taking a nap......." Tia said quietly, even though she was still as arrogant as ever she sound so weak and feeble which hurt me because in a sense she was only in this situation because of my and my family.

"Alright how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm good, just tired...... I can't believe I let myself get charmed by a snake like Julius." She said and I could hear her tearing up. "I'm sorry Enzo I gotta go, I'll call you later." She said probably to cry, damn I fucked up by letting her get into that situation and I could tell she was still sick so when I got back I was going to take the kids so she could get some rest....... I called Legacy next knowing he was probably going to cuss me out again.

"You know I'm still mad at you right?" He said as soon as he answered the phone and I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah I know but you're still wearing my ring so you can't be too mad...... and I'm not sorry for what I did, that dude was standing in my way and had to be removed, childish yes..... but I'd do it again in a heartbeat if it meant I got the chance to get you back." I said.

"Whatever Lorenzo just open the door so we can talk about this face to face." Legacy said, I jumped up and ran to the door where he was standing and quickly pulled him inside. "I needed to get away for a couple hours..... dealing with a pregnant Liberty is driving me crazy and I'm going to kick Cam's ass for leaving me to take care of her." Legacy said kissing me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming I would've had something planned." I said smiling.

"Because I wanted to surprise you........ plus I don't think I could stay in that house by myself another night. Something just felt weird about being there without you. So how long were you planning to get Mique traded?" Legacy asked laying on my bed.

"A couple weeks...... I had Will do some recon and found out which team Mique wanted to play for and I started pulling some strings to get that nigga traded. I'm sorry for going behind your back but I needed you." I said looking in his eyes. "You forgive me?" I asked kissing him.

"Yeah I forgive you Lorenzo....... so how was Atlanta?" He asked, I told him about my week here and he listen quietly, until it was his turn to tell me about his job. "It's coo..... but I'm still having nightmares about that kid I shot and I wish my dad was here to help me through it." He said quietly.

"Baby you did what you had to...... it's natural to feel guilt but I have faith that we'll make it through this together." I said smiling, Legacy started to reply but there was knock on the door ruining our moment. I got up and opened the door to find a small Lil Bow Wow looking dude standing there.

"I was told by my boss to bring this up to your room." The dude said handing me a folder and walking away. The fuck was that about? I thought to myself as I took the folder into my room and sat on the bed.

"What's that?" Legacy said and I shrugged, I opened the folder to find pictures of Tia knocked out her body was covered but it was clear she was naked, I wasn't too bothered about the pictures because I've seen Tia with far less but what bothered me was the letter that was also in the folder, Julius was taunting me he said some pretty fucked up stuff about my kids and what he planned to do to them. I raced around the room throwing everything in the bag ignoring Legacy's questions as I called my brother Khalil.

"Look go to Tia's house and get my kids..........." I said quickly.

"Zo what's going on?" Khalil asked but I could tell he was already moving around, because Marcus asked why he just made a U-turn.

"I'll explain later but right now I just need you to make sure my kids are safe. I'll be there in a couple hours, I'll call her and let her know your coming to get them and she better not say nothing." I said hanging up. "How the fuck did he know where I was and what room I was in?" I asked out loud, honestly it didn't matter because it was clear he was trying to get killed; he fucked with Khalil, Zyshaun and me all in different ways this week and I was over it, he better pray that they catch him before I do because like I said I was beyond petty................

We all sat around Zyshaun's living room heated...... somebody was feeding Julius information about us because he knew a little too much for someone that in hiding. Nobody should've known the exact room I was staying in much less the exact room but he knew my only question was who was it........

"Maybe it's the same person that sent that nigga Steph, I mean he knew everything about my security and it can't be a coincidence that they knew exactly when and where you were going to be........ I think it might be someone who works at the company, someone who has access to everyone's schedules and plans everything." Devin said looking at Zyshaun.

"Don't look at me Khalil's in charge, Lil' who do you think it is?" Zyshaun said looking at Khalil who sat in the corner playing with Ace and Marquise.

"I think......... I need to make a few calls." Khalil said without looking up. "Julius said he was going to see Marcus on his birthday which is coming up and it pains me to say this but that may be our only chance to catch that nigga....... so Marcus re you absolutely sure you wanna do this? Because if you're not I have no problem pulling you out." Khalil said.

"If it means this will all be over then yeah........." Marcus said. "We can have all the the kids over here that way we know they're safe.......... we have a week to plan this out perfectly, we can't mess this up."

"So far only the people in this room know what we're planning. I want to keep it that way." Zyshaun said. "And I hope I'm not going to be the only one here with all these damn kids........." He said looking at us seriously.

"Blaze, Liberty, Cadence, Rex, Tonya, and Mama Angela will all be here with you. I think we should make it as many of us here as possible just in case we need alibis and I think we should bring Sa'vion in on the plan." Devin said. We spent the rest of the night planning everything out perfectly, I could tell Zyshaun was a little pissed that we'd be confined to his house when everything happened but I was glad because I wanted to get Julius myself and Zyshaun was just one less person I had to worry about getting in my way. The only thing that made me nervous was the fact there was one person who was completely quiet during all our planning and that was Young Mon.....................