Cadence 49

I was pressed up against the bathroom sink with Alex's hand covering my mouth, we had almost got caught twice because I was moaning too loud but I couldn't help it his dick just took me there every single time. His brown eyes never left mine as he moved his dick in such a perfect way that I couldn't stop the juices from spilling out all over the sink and floor, her I came for the third time he let me down with a satisfied grin on his face before helping me clean up. I knew he was mad that I was leaving but I needed a break away from everything that's been going on but I also knew this would be our first New Years away from each other since we started dating. I stood in the mirror trying to fix my hair when he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my neck, messing with him was going to get me in trouble as it had in the past but I didn't care at this point. Alex smiled as his hand moved my panties to the side and he started playing with my pussy.

"Are you sure you wanna leave me alone for a week Cadence? I'm not sure I can last." He said smiling as my whole body shivered under his touch, I didn't resist as he placed one of my legs on the sink and started eating pussy from the back. "Are you really going to make me go a week without eating 'MY' pussy?" He asked.

"I...... have...... to....." I said grabbing a towel to stifle my moans.

"I'm I really supposed to bring in the New Years without fucking my wife? I mean I heard it's bad luck." He said kissing my pussy before putting my leg back down.

"You are so full of shyt......... but you don't hear me complaining any time you and my ugly ass brothers go on one of your 'bro trips' so let me have a week with the girls to enjoy myself. I said kissing him before trying to walk out the bathroom, just as my hand was reaching for the door he stopped me and I knew by the look in his eyes what was about to happen next.  Alex dropped his pants and I looked at his dick in amazement, as I said before he was white from the waist up but from the waist down would put the most proud black man to shame.

"Well at least help me out one more time before you go." He said smiling as I pulled him close and let him do what he did best...................................

The next morning we were up super early, to catch this damn flight out of the country. We would be taking Zyshaun's jet to Boston before flying to Morocco for the week, everyone was already here we were just waiting on my mom who was talking to Cam. I walked over to Liberty and Vanessa who were talking in hushed tones.

"......... I promise I'm going to fuck him before he goes back to Mississippi. I haven't had any dick since I got here and I can't take it anymore." Vanessa said and I rolled my eyes, she had been thirsting over Dominique since the second she laid eyes on him and it was starting to get annoying.

"So who's all riding together?" I asked changing the subject.

"Us three in one car, Mama Angela,my mom and your mom in another car. Tonya, Michelle and Isabelle in the last car, Tiana and Kaylis will meet us at the airport." Liberty said checking her watch. "It's actually almost time to leave so we should probably get going." After Mama Angela prayed for a safe trip and Khalil told me he put some more money in my account, we took off to the airport. which is where the first of our problems began.

"Actually ladies we're just waiting on two more people." The pilot said and I tried to figure out who we were waiting for but I quickly found out when Mireya and Tia stepped on the plane.

"Hey y'all!" Tia said in her loud annoying voice. I noticed Tiana staring at Mireya and I knew this was going to be a very long trip............ The thirteen hour flight was full of tension as e had to keep Tiana from beating Mireya's ass and keep Liberty from going off on Tia. Once we landed I was just ready to sleep.

"Well y'all can sleep I wanna go party, this is a vacation right?" Mireya said and nobody tried to stop her and Tia from leaving.

"Who invited that bitch?" Tiana said pacing around, I knew her hatred for Mireya ran deep after everything she put Tion through.

"Girl sit down, I invited them. I think it's high time we made peace with them since Tia is the mother of Enzo's children and Mireya has a child with Zyshaun......... you know what I should beat her ass for sleeping with my man." Mama Angela said. I didn't have a problem with either one of them so it really didn't bother me that they were here as long as they didn't say anything smart I was coo......... after sending most of the night talking we decided to get some sleep because tomorrow we had a lot to do.

"What are we doing today?" I asked and got four different answers, the older women wanted to go sight seeing, Tonya, Michelle and Isabelle want to go shopping, while Liberty, Vanessa, Tiana and Kaylis wanted to go find a prince or something and Mireya and Tia said they want to chill here at the hotel. I decided shopping was the safest option so I left with Tonya and them.

"That bitch Mireya had the audacity to come up to me and ask was my daughter the one that Noah was fucking...... I almost choked that hoe right there at the vending machine." Isabelle said heated. "Like I need to be reminded what's going on with those two......"

"That's why I always keep a pair of shoes in my purse, because I would've dragged that bitch up and down that hall. I think I saw a Nike store not to far back if you wanna grab some." Tonya said.

"I'm not a fighter but next time she says something I'll definitely show her my Puerto Rican side." Isabelle said quietly.

"Take a walk with me." Michelle said looping her arm through Isabelle's and I knew they were about to have a long discussion about their children. After calling to check on my son, me and Tonya sat under a umbrella enjoying this nice weather.

"How many fights do you think there will be? I'm saying at least five." Tonya said.

"I don't think there will be any fights, it seems like Tia and Mireya will probably spend the whole trip together." I said shuddering because of a thought I just had.....

"Girl I know that look you're were just thinking about Alex's sexy ass wasn't you?" Tonya asked and I smiled. "Don't be shy I know that feeling all to well, hell I can just say something starting with the letter 'M' and I can feel 10 inches of heaven sliding into me......" Tonya said smirking. I loved Tonya she was like the ig sister I've always wanted and we spent the rest of the day chatting and having a good time until the sun was getting ready to finally set.

I had just finished getting dressed to go out tonight with all the women when I found Liberty standing on the balcony looking out at the night sky.

"This is the closest I've been to Camden in almost 5 months." Liberty said brushing a tear out of her year. "I wonder if his big headed ass knows just how close we are."

"He probably feels it in his soul..... hell I remember how we could be sitting on the couch and he'd jump up before you even made it to the driveway. He just knew you whenever you were around. Just think in seven months you'll be together again and I'll be avoiding y'all for about a year." I said smiling. "And he'll get to meet his daughter for the first time." I said touching her stomach.

"Yeah Camden is going to flip when he gets back...." Liberty said smiling, we stood there quietly and I felt the tears coming. I missed my big brother like crazy and even though I love all my siblings I was the closest to Cam. We were about to go back inside when we heard two loud voices coming down the hall.

"....... Wait so Zyshaun killed their dad and they're still friends with him? Oh know it couldn't have been me, I don't care what my dad did, I would never turn on him. Blood is thicker than water." Tia said loudly.

"Yeah apparently their dad was a little crazy and tried to kill Khalil so Zyshaun smoked his ass. Hell Isabelle or whatever her name is better be careful who knows if Noah inherited the crazy gene, her daughter better start carrying mace" Mireya said and Liberty looked at each other and she knew me well enough to know I was pissed, even though my dad had one some fucked up stuff to my brothers I was a 'daddy's girl' through and through so for these two birds to not only be talking not just about my dad but my nephew was enough to make me snap. I guess Tonya was right, I thought to myself as I pulled my hair into a ponytail and took the tennis shoes out my purse............................................