Emilio 115

Cam's plan for the bachelor party consisted of three phases, Phase One was to get Devin and Blaze sloppy drunk. That required a lot of work, more than I would've expected because even though they were getting married in two days  Devin said he wanted a clear head because of his bad luck with wedding. But Cam wasn't taking no for an answer, so he got all of Devin's brothers, Will, Alejandro, Seven, Ramone and Shoo Shoo to basically kidnap him and Blaze and bring them to  Zyshaun's club. I'm not sure where all these people came from but the entire place was packed and there were even more people out on the street trying to get in, Cam went all out; he had turned the street that Zyshaun's club was on into a big ass block/ foam party. I kept expecting for something to pop off but for the most part everything went smoothly, I walked around the club trying to find Cam since he was the one running the show and there was no surprise that he was basically force feeding his brother and soon to be brother in law tequila shots.

"Ayy Cam can I talk to you real quick." I said as he hand Devin yet another shot, Cam nodded and we walked to Zyshaun's office since that was the only place we could hear each other speak. "I talked to Zyshaun and he said everything is ready for Phase Three of your pl......"

"Cam we got an issue, your brother is about to kill this bitch that keeps trying to get into the club with her ratchet ass friends. I haven't told Devin because I don't wanna mess up his night." The head of security said waiting for answers.

"Y'all are getting paid a lot of money to make sure my brother has the best night possible, I'm sure y'all can get rid of a bunch of welfare queens." Cam said and the dude looked a little embarrassed. "You know what I'll handle it." Cam said walking out and I followed him out front where Khalil and Dominique were holding Sa'vion back and it was very clear he was drunk.

"I'm good Khalil, I just wanna slap this bitch really quick." Sa'vion said trying to get to the main chick who kept taunting him, I guess that was his son's mom.... yeah they could deal with what. As I walked back inside Devin and Blaze were making their way through the crowd.

"Where y'all going?" I asked nervously.

"We're going home this was fun but we kinda wanna chill at home." Blaze said and I started to panic, we still had a few more surprises lined up and they couldn't leave just yet.

"Hold up don't leave just yet..... I think Cam has something he wants to give y'all. Just give me a few minutes to go find him." I said walking away quickly.

"BITCH THAT'S WHY DEVIN GOT BETTER DICK THAN YOU!!!!" Kylan's mom said as she was being pulled away, Sa'vion let off a string of insults that even made me feel like I needed to go to the nearest church and get baptized.

"Ayy Cam, Devin and Blaze are trying to leave, I probably bought you a few minutes to convince them to stay......" I said looking around.

"Fuck..... aight, look I'm going to start getting everything set up for Phase Two. Once they sit down and start watching the show give it about fifteen minutes then you can head to the hotel for Phase Three." Cam said walking away shaking his head. I decided to go sit by the bar since Yuri and Ramone were probably about to perform.

"Ayy let me get a double shot of Henny, no ice....." A deep southern drawl said from behind me, I turned and saw that dude Justice standing there and I had to admit he was sexy as fuck; he looked innocent but with a hint of troublemaker. I must've been staring because he shuffled around a little bit before recovering. "I got something on my face?" He asked smirking.

"Nah I'm just a little buzzed... don't mind me." I must've been staring again because he just started laughing then sat next to me. We ended up talking throughout the performance and Justice was coo as fuck, we were about to start getting deep when his phone started ringing; Justice sat there and I watched his face go from a smile to pure anger.