Devin 10

We got our asses handed to us... no point in lying about it, but that wasn't the most humiliating part the worse was going back to Zyshaun's telling him how epically we failed. His anger was something of legend and I knew once he caught Ramone he wouldn't show him any mercy. Khalil's rage was something else entirely; while Zyshaun went ranting cussing everyone out who looked at him wrong, Khalil sat in silence just shaking. He...... we were so close to ending this just to get blindsided by someone we were supposed to trust, I could tell everyone blamed themselves; Legacy for not making sure his cops friends were where they were supposed to be, Enzo for insisting we didn't need guns, Khalil for not pulling the trigger and Zyshaun for not being there....... but me I was feeling something else entirely. I felt bad for Ramone, he did what any one of us would've done and that was protect his sibling and honestly I couldn't fault him for that, especially when I also had a chance to get Julius but didn't because he threaten Cam...........

"You alright midget?" Khalil asked walking over to me, he started making a fuss checking the bruises on my cheeks and the cut over my eye until I pushed him away.

"I'm good the only thing that hurts is my ego..... my face, my neck, my ribs, my left knee and I'm pretty sure one of those dude was definitely trying their hardest to make sure I never have kids again." I said adjusting the ice-pack I had placed on my dick. "I don't think I'll be able to have sex for a year....." I said smiling, but winced because of the pain in my jaw.

"I shouldn't have let you come...... I should've made sure you stayed your ass here." Khalil said checking the cut above my eye again.

"Do you honestly believe I would've listened? Khalil this is my family too and Marcus is my brother I wasn't about to let him walk into something like that without having his back........ and if I'm being honest your only mistake was leaving Sa'vion out." I said looking into his eyes.

"I don't trust him the way you do Dev....." Khalil said quietly.

"It's not about you trusting him, it's about you knowing that we needed more help than we had. One thing about Sa'vion is........."

"I'm offering five million dollars to whoever brings me Julius's head on a fucking platter and another five to whoever brings me Young Mon..... unharmed because I want to be the one who does it myself." Zyshaun barked into a phone.

"Zy hold up...... call it off let me talk to Ramone." I said trying to keep him from doing something he's definitely going to regret later.

"Why would I do that...... no I'm not talking to you hold on......... and why would I let you talk to Ramone?" Zyshaun asked looking at me.

"Because Ramone didn't do anything in this room wouldn't have done....... he protected his sister that not any different from if it was you and Julius had Trinity..... or Saint. Let me talk to him and convince to come and explain his side of the story." I asked looking at him.

"See that's where you're wrong....... if Julius somehow managed to get one of my sons then I would've raised hell and let y'all know I wouldn't have kept it a secret. Which is my issue he should've come to me and I would've done everything in my power to help him........ but instead he broke the number one rule......." Zyshaun said.

"That's bullshyt and you know it." Zyshaun had me up against the wall with his forearm in my throat and Khalil ran across the room and pushed him off roughly causing Zyshaun to almost fall but he caught himself.

"EVERYBODY STOP!!!" Marcus yelled stopping Khalil and Zyshaun who were close to blows.

"Fine....... I'm bored so bring that nigga here and he'll be put on trial for treason." I stood there looking at him like he was crazy which he probably was and decided to leave the room, I've been avoiding Torian since I got back and I knew it was pointless. After searching like ten rooms I finally found him knocked out, I quietly tip-toed over to the bed and slowly pulled my clothes off then laid next to him.

"So how'd it go?" He asked, I just laid there quietly because I wanted to pick y words carefully. "I guess by your silence it didn't go too well...... Don't worry babe everything will work out the way it's supposed to." Torian said turning to me.

"I hope your right...." I said, Torian sat up and turned on the lights and his face contorted with rage. "Before you over react you've seen me a lot worse remember when I got beat up by Sa'vion in college?" I asked trying to make him smile, he walked into the bathroom and came back out with a first aid kit.

"Do you realize the first time our kids see you you're face is going to be fucked up?" He asked cleaning the cut above my eye.

"It's not going to be like they'll remember....... besides I'm still the sexiest nigga you know." I said.

"Well they'll have picture to look at because we're definitely taking some. I'll just have to come up with something to tell them if they ask. Now tell me exactly how everything went down." He asked cleaning my wounds. I told him everything maybe exaggerating a few details so I looked like some superhero, but I knew he wasn't buying it.

"Next time I'm coming with you no matter how much you protest." Torian said and I smirked.

"I thought you always cum with me?" I asked and he punched me in the dick. "AHH FUCK!!!" I yelled.

"Man up Shrimp Dick I didn't even hit you hard." He said getting up and walking into the bathroom. "You want me to kiss it and make it feel better?" He asked and my dick sprang to life, I guess there was no permanent damage I thought to myself as I striped down to nothing.................................

The next few days were gloomy for all of us, the stench of our failure hung around us like a plague and I could see the effects it was having on all of us. But I couldn't focus on that my mission was to locate Young Mon and convince him to go see Zyshaun on his own validity or risk taking the more dangerous road which was letting Zyshaun find him first, finally after three days he told me he was hiding out at Nico's place and I decided to go check on him. I walked inside and he looked like he hadn't left in years which told me just how scared he was of Zyshaun........

"Bro why didn't you tell us what was going on?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Because he said if he got word that someone was looking for my sister then they'd definitely find her...... she'd just be missing a few things mainly her heart and I........" Ramone turned his head. "I didn't know who to trust, Kim was telling Julius everything and who knows how many other people he had spying on us and then there's these......" He said pulling out a stack of letters. I took them from him and started thumbing through them, they were all address to Nico from one person..... Iman. I pulled them out and and read the first few and had to stop because I was pissed.

"Where did you find these?" I asked heated.

"I was looking through Nico's closet and I noticed the floorboard was loose and well...... I read them all. From the sounds of Iman's letters they talked a lot about me and you...... so far we're only getting Iman's perspective and I've been too afraid to ask Nico about it...... I fucking love him too much to lose him but I gotta know." Ramone said sitting next to me. I couldn't believe Nico was STILL communicating with this dude and he couldn't deny it because some of the letters had his old address on them and the address to the hotels he was staying at whenever he was halfway across the world.

"Look we'll worry about this later, right now you gotta man up and face Zyshaun because I think you hurt him badly and you know how he gets when people hurt him." I said standing up, for a second I thought he was just going to sit there until finally he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

"I guess I don't have a choice let's get this over with because I have a feeling things are going to get a lot worse from here on out." He said as we walked out the door, even though I said we'd drop it in the back of my mind those letters were really bothering me and I knew not to jump to conclusions but me and Nico really needed to sit down and have a long discussion about what was really going on between him and Iman...................................