Iman 88

I had to give it to this bitch ass dude, he was a lot tougher than he looked. Every time I thought I had him he came back stronger but I wasn't going to lose to him, I couldn't especially not after everything he's done to Nico. Devin punched me in the face again and I was taken back to the first time I seen Nico........ he was new to our school and he looked so sad; we made eye contact from across the lunch room and he smiled slightly, I knew from that moment that my life's mission was to keep him smiling. I took my time getting to know him, he had a wall up but eventually I broke that down and he began to tell me about the dude I was now fighting. I could tell by the way he spoke his name that Nico loved this dude but I didn't care I wanted Nico to say my name with the same passion in which he spoke Devin's name........ I had Devin pinned up against the wall and he was starting to lose breath that was until he dug his fingers into my eyes temporarily blinding me.

"Don't tell me your getting tired pussy......" Devin said breathing heavily, I saw a piece of wood off to the side and quickly grabbed it and swung it as hard as I could making contact with his side. Devin let out a primal yell and almost fell over but still managed to stay on his feet. I tried to swing again but he ducked out the way and tackled me to the floor. As we wrestled around I was taken back to 'that' moment........

"He's still doing that same shyt, it's like he only wants me when he's lonely, horny or him and Staci have gotten into it..... again." Nico said pacing around my room, he had been ranting about Devin for an hour and I was honestly tired of hearing about that nigga.

"Nico why do you even fuck with him? It's clear that he's not into you like that, come on don't look at me like that I'm just being honest. You need to cut that nigga off and start fucking with me." I said confidently.

"Iman..... I love Devin, he's my best friend and he's been through a lot. He keeps expecting the people close to him to leave him like his brother did....... I couldn't do that to him." Nico said quietly.

"And that's your issue Nico you're trying to love someone who is unlovable or at least afraid to love...... you don't need that you deserves someone who actually loves you...... like me." I said quietly and Nico finally stopped his pacing.

"You what?" Nico said looking in my eyes.

"I..... I love you Nico and I would never do any of the things Devin has done to you. With me you'd never have to be a secret, I'd be proud to call you my dude." I said walking over to him. "Let me be the man you need Nico." I said kissing him gently.

"Okay...... let me break things off with Devin first." Nico said before pulling my dick out my shorts and kissing the head gently. "I promise........" Nico said before taking my entire dick in his mouth............. months went by and he still hadn't broken things off with Devin and I was starting to lose patience I knew I had to move quickly, before I left for college........

Devin punched me in the side causing me to lose what little breath I had left, I saw him walking towards the gun and I tackled him from behind causing his head to bounce of the corner of one of the boxes that were in the room we were in.

"It's not going to be that easy...... bitch......" I said gasping for air, Devin laid on the ground barely moving and I smiled to myself, this was easier than I thought. I looked down as Devin struggled to get up and took the time to admire his ass then kicked him in the side. "You know what I think I'm just going to kill you." I said in his ear and he headbutted me in the nose, causing my eyes to water. I don't know where this strength or anger came from but Devin suddenly started fighting like Ali in his prime.............

"I'm not messing with Devin anymore........." Nico said as we walked through campus, I couldn't keep the smile off my face. "But I am dating someone..... we tried Iman but after that stunt you pulled with Cam's car it's too much drama." Nico said and I stopped walking.

"Seriously? Once again you're getting mad at me for sticking up for you...... you've told me that 'Cam' was always saying little slick shyt to you and when I do something about it you get mad at me? What do you want from me Nico?" I asked heated.

"I just want a relationship that's drama free and with us it always seems like there's three people in our relationship........" Nico said not able to meet my eyes.

"That's because you won't let me or Devin go....... if you would just cut that nigga off completely then we could be together but you keep letting that snake back into your life............." I said, Nico didn't reply so we kept walking. "So who is this new nigga you're seeing?" I asked and Nico gave that coy smile that made me fall in love with him.

"Someone you know but don't....." Nico said making me confused.

Devin had me just slammed me into a wall and now I was starting to see shyt, I didn't know how much we had left in our tanks but this I could feel the momentum start to shift in his favor yet again. He slammed me into a wall again and I felt myself getting sick.......

"This...... all....... could've...... been...... avoided if...... you would've just let go......" Devin said standing over me. "I....... didn't and don't....... want Nico......."

"It's more than...... that....... Nico..... wants...... you......." I said spitting out blood and looking up at him, he was covered in blood most of it was probably mine but some of it was his own. "I'll never stop....... hating..... yo....." Before I could finish Devin aimed a well kick into my mouth.

"I.......... hate you too...... and I want to kill you....... but I'm not this person..... I don't wanna be this person....... so tell me you'll........ walk out of here and....... never come back......." Devin said and instead of responding I spit some blood on his shoes. "So be it....." Devin said and I used the last little bit of strength I had to grab his leg and pull him off his feet then ran for the gun that was closest to us which was Devin's........

"I heard you got beef with Khalil Cunningham's little brother, a friend of yours Nico I think his name was told me." Vic said sitting on the hood of his car. "I think we could help each other out." Vic said smiling and that's when I made the deal with the devil.......... I pointed the gun at Devin and smiled as he forced his way to his feet.

"You know that shyt with Blaze wasn't the first time Nico tried to have someone close to you killed, in fact it was Nico who sent Vic to me, well Nico and your dad Kadeem...... yeah he thought Khalil was the main cause of all y'alls problems and wanted him out the way....... So you see Devin...... Nico loved you so much that he was willing to have people you love killed to be with you. I'm actually glad that it didn't work though because I probably would've never got him. So in the end I still won...... I got Nico." I said spitting out some more blood.

"Are you done? I'm really over this whole situation, I don't care what Nico did in the past." Devin said calmly. I smiled as my finger moved towards the trigger.

"I'm going to have so much fun fucking Blaze before putting a bullet between his eyes, hell I might even let your boys watch......" I said pulling the trigger...... the gun went off but nothing happened, Devin stood there with a smile on his bloody face.

"Blank rounds...... I'm not a killer......." Devin said still smiling, I raced across the room to grab my gun and just as my hand touch it another shot rang out and I felt a burning pain in my back. I turned around and Devin was standing in the same spot but he didn't have anything in his hand, I started to raise the gun but another shot rang out this time I got hit in my side. I looked around as someone walked out from behind Devin and another walked out from my left.

"It's about time y'all showed up....." Devin said looking at the two dudes.

"Whatever nigga..... the only reason we're here is because we want to get paid." The one closer to Devin said.

"Cain let's just get this over with you we can get back to Miami." The other one said. I was loosing blood quickly, I saw Devin starting to walk out and I promised Nico that I'd kill him so I had to finish what I came here to do I willed myself to raise the gun again but the two dudes started firing with mercy...... I hit the ground gasping for air that would never come, I just wished I could've killed Devin but at least Nico was safe and I'd be waiting for him in the next life hopefully we'd never have to hear the name Devin Cunningham ever again.............................................