Dominique 55

I really didn't have much to move into this new place but that didn't stop me from getting out of that hotel, not that there was anything wrong with it I just didn't like people being able to get in whenever they felt like it. Devin and Sa'vion helped me move in, Khalil would've helped but he had a doctor's appointment or something so it was just use three, since being here I've grown closest with Devin. Though we butted heads at time he was the one I was closest to in age and also he was the most calm out of all of them and he made me want to be a little less impulsive. He also let me raid his closet where he had hundreds of clothes and shoes he never wore and which saved me from spending what little money I had; I sat on the couch and started going over plans in my head of how to get money..... I knew I couldn't go back to my old hustle because I didn't know this city and that was quickest way to get killed. I didn't want to go to Khalil or any of them for a hand out because I was used to making money on own.

"Man get the fuck up, we're going to the mall to grab you a few things you'll need for your temporary home since you keep insisting that you're not staying." Devin said looking at me.

"Actually I was thinking I could take a nap. I'm tired as fuck bro we can go tomorrow, besides I know you wanna get home to Blaze and the twins." I said laughing. "You've been with me all day go spend time with your family." I said standing up and dapping him up.

"Aight well we're thinking about hitting the Waffle House later tonight so make sure you have your ass there." Sa'vion said dapping me as well, after the left I decided to go explore my new apartment building mostly the exits and quickest ways out in case I had to make a quick escape. I got finished and decided to wash my clothes, I walked into my floor's laundry room and instantly my dick went brick. Vanessa stood there wearing a small as shirt that exposed her flat stomach and some PINK shorts that left very little to the imagination.

"Umm........ wassup I didn't know you lived here too." I said putting myself in check, I've never let a pretty face control me or my emotions and I wouldn't start now. Vanessa looked at me and smiled, I knew right then that Zyshaun knew exactly what he was doing when he let me move in here; he was testing me to see if I was a man of my word. "I can just come back later."

"Nonsense, you obviously have laundry don't let me stop you from doing what you came in here to do Dominique." She said walking towards me, she stopped just short of me and looked me up and down; all I had on was a beater and shorts, but there was something else she noticed. "You know you really should where underwear when you're walking around, Ms. Tina from down the hall is a notorious pervert." Vanessa said running her hand across my dick.

"Listen ma...... you are sexy as fuck and if I didn't just give my word to your brother, then nine times outta ten I would have you bent over one of these dryers right now speaking in tongues...... but I'm not going there with you." I said smiling. Vanessa didn't say anything but she did give me a sneaky grin before walking out the laundry and me being a man took the opportunity to check out her ass.

"I wonder........" Vanessa said walking back inside the laundry room just as I was about to put my clothes in the washer. "Look I'll respect the fact that you don't want to cross my brother under one condition." Vanessa said walking back towards me.

"And what's that ma?" I asked smiling, her lips were inches from mine and a weaker man would've already succumbed to this sirens song. I stood there looking into her eyes and I could already tell she was losing confidence in whatever her plan was, she underestimated my restraint, I just need one little push to get her to realize I wouldn't be controlled that easily. "You're really sexy ma...." I said pushing her up against the washer.

"I...... I..... umm...." Vanessa stuttered but she couldn't speak my fingers were tracing the outline of her pussy causing her to become unfocused. With a quick flick of my fingers the front of her shorts became soaked and I smiled at how easy it was.