Sa'vion 71

Me and Kierra laid in bed her hand wrapped tightly around my dick and my fingers deep inside her, honestly this shyt was getting old..... we been dating for a couple months and this was the most we did. She wanted to wait until marriage and I wanted to respect that but on the other hand I was used to getting pussy whenever I wanted it and this shyt was driving me crazy and when I was sexually frustrated I tended to lash out which is probably the reason me and Cam fought. Just thinking about Cam made me feel some type of way, I've known him his entire life so seeing what he was going through hurt me but I still should've beat his ass and the only reason I didn't was because I knew he wasn't all there. I was too distracted and Kierra could tell, she got out of bed and started putting her clothes on, I sat there for a minute wondering if I should stop her but I knew we'd argue and I was kinda on a schedule we were supposed to be leaving in a couple hours.

"Baby where are you going?" I asked getting up and standing in front of her, I noticed her eyes drift down to my dick and I tried not to smile.

"Sa'vion obviously you have a lot on your mind and I wanna give you time to think about it." She said trying to pull her shirt on but I stopped her.

"My little brother just went back to Afghanistan and I know I should be focusing on you but I can't control my thoughts, when I'm uninterested in something, sometimes my mind wonders...." I said and could see I had just made a colossal mistake. "Hold up I'm not saying I'm not interested in you, it just I have needs....." I said.

"Sa'vion you think I don't? But like I said I'm want to wait until......."

"Until you're married yeah I know, but it's not like you're a virgin or anything." I said stupidly. "Wait that came out wrong." I said but the damage was done. "Kierra wait." I said quickly putting my shorts on and chasing after her.

"It's clear where your head is Sa'vion and I'm sorry me wanting to wait is such an inconvenience to you."

"It's not that Kierra, look I love you....." I said and I realized it was my first time saying it. "I'm not the type of person who puts my feelings out there, but I love you and I don't see myself with anyone but you. I just feel like our relationship is at a standstill, I've told you every horrible thing I've done to my family, the shyt I've been through with my son's mom..... I've given you everything I have and I feel like I'm getting nothing in return."

"We can talk about this when you get back." Kierra said starting her car and pulling off, at this point I was pissed and started to question on whether or not I should go on this trip, because I could see myself ruining it with the mood I was going to be in the entire time or maybe this trip is exactly what I need to figure out where me and Kierra's relationship is going............

Devin refused to let me stay home, now I was sitting on a fucking plane next to someone I didn't have the best relationship trying not to push his head off my shoulder. But Legacy was family, his sister was married to my brother so I wouldn't trip, finally after flying for what almost 20 hours we finally arrived in Barcelona, Spain. After we checked into our hotel, we were all planning our next move. Mostly everyone wanted to go out expect for me, that dude Mique, Alejandro, Ricardo and Ramone.

"Nah Mon you're coming with me the point of this trip is to get you to see there more to life that you know who." Devin said pulling him out to the waiting car.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked still kinda pissed about that argument with Kierra.

"There's a bar not too far from here, within walking distance. I'm trying to get drunk and though I love them dudes I don't like going out with too many people it draws too much attention to us." Alejandro said. I figured what the hell and we went to the bar around the corner from our hotel.