Devin 85

"Nobody is holding you here against your will Nico, you're free to go as you please. I just thought you and Devin should talk before we sent you on you merry way." Zyshaun was saying as I walked into a restaurant not too far from the hospital. I'm not going to lie when I first heard that Nico had approached Torian I was scared, then I was irrationally pissed after I had some time to calm down and Torian was safely at home I decided that it was high time me and Nico had a one on one conversation. So when I got to the restaurant and saw him sitting there a whole range of emotions went through my head, at one point in time this dude was my best friend and another point he was my world but now seeing him sitting there I felt nothing but hate for him. I'm man enough to admit that a small part of me believed that somewhere down the line me and Nico could be friends again but after this last incident there was no going back for us. "Everyone leave, Dev I'll be standing right outside." Zyshaun said walking out with his men.

"You know he's right.... you are more than welcome to leave Nico." I said staring at him, he started to get up as I made my way over to the bar and started making a drink. "But before you leave I just need to ask you one thing..... did you know Iman was coming to kill me?" I said looking at him.

"Devin Iman wasn't trying to kill you stop exaggerating." Nico said laughing humorlessly. "Iman isn't going to risk going back to jail, he may have tried to scare you but if he wanted you dead then you wouldn't be standing there. Iman knows that if he kills you there is no more us because despite what you may believe Devin I still care about you and I don't wanna see you hurt." Nico said.

"Iman did scare me..... there was a second that I thought I'd never see my family again, never see my sons again..... never see Torian again. You weren't there Nico, you didn't see the hate in his eyes he has for me." I said looking at him.

"Well maybe if you would've treated me better than we wouldn't have had this problem." Nico said stubbornly.

"What the fuck are you talking about Nico? What do you mean if I would've treated you better?" I asked confused.

"I'm talking about how you constantly played me for Staci.... how you let your punk ass brothers come between us, how you never stood up for me whenever they were talking shyt about me, how you continued to fuck me while you were Antonio. Constantly playing with my emotions wanting then not sending me mixed signals and then throwing your relationship with Torian up in my face like I was supposed to just fall in line and accept that shyt...... you knew even when I was with Ramone I still loved you yet you were too far up Torian's ass to see it...." Nico said pissed and I had to choice but to laugh.

"Do you realize how stupid you sound Nico all it is with you is 'I' and 'me', but since we're bringing up old shyt let's be real for one second; you knew what it was between us while I was with Staci from the get-go so don't try to play the victim when you were a willing participant and if I remember correctly you were fucking Iman at the same time I was fucking Staci the only difference was you knew about Staci. As for my brothers they tried to give you a chance but you couldn't take Iman's dick out your mouth long enough to see it and yeah I kept fucking with you when I was with Antonio and that's my fault because at that point in time I still had feelings for you but then you got with Ramone and you wanted us to be friends so don't try to use that against me and you were in England when me and Torian got together so again that's a moot point......" I said looking at him.

"Whatever Devin it doesn't matter......" Nico said waving me off.

"Yeah your right what's in the past is in the past, but you never answered my question. Did you know Iman was coming to my house to........."

"HE WASN'T COMING TO KILL YOU! HE WAS COMING TO KILL BLAZE AND THOSE FUCKING TWINS!!!!" Nico yelled and I was too pissed to even move, just hearing this confirmed everything I had feared. "IMAN KNEW THAT KILLING YOU WOULDN'T BE SATISFYING SO HE FIGURED HE DO SOMETHING MUCH WORSE...... I BEGGED HIM NOT TO GO TO JUST DROP IT BUT HE HATES YOU BECAUSE YOU CONSTANTLY USED ME AS YOUR THERAPIST AND SEX SLAV......" I threw the glass in my hand against the wall and crossed the room in three large steps until I was standing so close to Nico I could feel the heat from his body. I was so mad I was shaking..........

"Nico..... you mind saying that to me one more time?" I asked and Nico didn't back down.

"You heard me Devin and the way you got me feeling right now I'm sorta sorry he deviated from the pla....." I blacked out after that months of anger came pouring out and unfortunately for Nico he just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.......

When I finally snapped out of my blackout I was being pulled from off of Nico by Zyshaun's dudes and put in the back of a car, even then I was still on ten I couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. Iman had Nico so wrapped around his fingers that Nico was acting like a complete stranger..... then again if Nico had been feeling these things for years did I really even know him? We got back to the penthouse where Torian was waiting with Khalil and Marcus.

"Look I already know Zyshaun probably already called y'all and told y'all what happened and I don't wanna talk about it..... I lost control for a second and the last thing I want to hear is y'all nagging me." I said walking into the kitchen area.

"Devin......" Khalil said quietly, as he followed me into the kitchen.

"We're moving.... once Cam gets back and we have the wedding me and Torian are moving. I'm over all of this........" I said as my phone started ringing. "Hold on this is Cam......" I said picking up my phone.

"Devin please tell me you didn't put Nico in the hospital....." Cam said exasperated.

"I can't confirm or deny that...... mostly because I don't remember what happened." I said sitting down, Khalil scrolled through his phone and pulled up an article that was posted a couple minutes ago. It was mainly about my 'fight' with Nico and all I can think was damn that was fast....... "Look Cam I'll call you later seeing as how I'm probably going to end up in jail." I said hanging up.

"Devin I know you're pissed but you have to tell me happened from your perspective." Khalil said and I told him everything Nico said and I could tell Khalil was pissed. "I'll call your lawyer and see if she can help get you out of this situation, just sit tight." Khalil said walking back into the living room.

"You heard everything?" I asked noticing Torian standing in off to the side and he nodded. "I'm sorry....... but when he told that Iman was coming to kill you and....." I couldn't get out the rest because just thinking about it pissed me off.

"Actually I was coming to tell you that it's your turn to give the twins a bath and that we're leaving, if Iman is willing to hurt the twins..... let's just say I'm not going to take that chance but we're not going to the cabin, I've got somewhere in mind and I'm call you when we get there no one else will know but us two." Torian said looking at me.

"That's fine..... I'm sorry for everything Torian, everything that's happening right now is my fault. If I would've dealt with this sooner than none of this would've happened. We gotta get outta here Torian there's too much going on." I said quietly. '

"Devin your lawyer is on her I think you should go down there and deal with this, me and Khalil will take the twins to Zyshaun's they will be safe there and once that's taken care of we'll be down there." Marcus said looking at me.

"Aight coo, give me a couple minutes to get them ready......" I said quietly. I felt my heartbreaking knowing that very soon I would have to say goodbye to them for God knows how long, but it was necessary if Iman was willing to hurt them just to get to me and now that I put Nico in the hospital Iman was about to come at me with a vengeance and I wasn't going to put anyone in my family at risk no matter what happens to me..............