Enzo 129

Saying goodbye to Legacy, Ivanna and Ace was hard as fuck but it had to be done; Zyshaun was convinced that it was either Cain and Caleb or Nico but I had my doubts though all of them would have their reasons for wanting to get revenge something about it didn't sit well with me Nico had absolutely no reason to come back and he just didn't strike me as the type but I could be wrong. Then there was Cain and Caleb, they weren't smart enough to come up with a plan like that, they were the type to come out guns blazing so I doubt it was them...... nah the person I was most suspicious of was Ymir. Something wasn't right about that dude, he just seemed shady as fuck and his story didn't add up to me; he said he got there and scared the dude off but if this person had just murdered Ramone in cold blood why would he be scared of Ymir? Either he was lying to make himself look like the hero or he knew more than he was letting on but none of that mattered now I had a job to do with Khalil here in Miami and that's what we needed to focus on while Zyshaun and Alejandro went looking for Nico.

"I've always hated this city......." Khalil said as we walked down the streets of Miami, I didn't blame him it was too damn hot to be out here looking for two people who may or may not even be here but it never hurt to look. "I don't even know why we're here I don't think Cain and Caleb are behind the Young.... Young Mon thing, I thought everything was squashed after the whole Iman situation."

"I was feeling the same but it's all we got to go on right now." I said as we walked down the street. "Bro do you ever think this shyt will end? Like we've been dealing with this type of drama for years now and it's like never ending, I just wanna sit back, relax and enjoy watching my kids grow up." I said quietly.

"I hope so, I'm at the same point though Noah's getting close to graduating, Cori and Marquise are..... I just want a better life for them they don't need to grow up in this drama and it's exhausting, but we could discuss that later because there goes Cain and Caleb right there." Khalil said pointing to a group of dudes and of course those to were the center of attention.

"So yeah after I finished dickin the bitch down, Caleb jumped in a smutted her out now she's claiming one of us is her baby dad little does she know I already knew she was pregnant before we fucked her...... I just feel bad for the real dad because I busted all over that nigga's fetus." Cain said laughing.

"Wassup Cain, Caleb let me talk to y'all real quick......" Khalil said grabbing Cain by the back of the neck and dragging him down the street the group of dudes looked like they were about to do something but the look in my eye stopped them. Caleb followed me over to Khalil and Cain knowing it was in his best interest not to resist.

"When was the last time y'all were in Texas?" I asked Caleb directly, while Khalil tried his hardest not to kill Cain.

"We haven't been back since we killed that dude and honestly I don't plan on going back, that nigga Zyshaun is crazy as fuck and my plan is to stay as far away from him as possible." Caleb said and I searched his eyes looking for any sign that he was lying and didn't see any.

"What size shoe do you wear?" I asked and he looked confused, I looked down at his shoes and they had to be at least a size fourteen, so it definitely wasn't him. "Never mind..... but a word of advice don't spend all that money y'all got for doing what y'all did, invest that shyt in something other than shoes." I said walking away.

"I can't fuckin stand them and it pisses me off every time I think about the fact that they're related to me." Khalil said as we made our way back to the hotel. "But I don't think it was them, Cain would've had no problem owning up to it and Caleb is petrified of Zyshaun so now we're back at square one." Khalil said heated.

"We could always make a list of all the people we've fucked over in life...... I'm pretty sure it would help narrow it down, what about that nigga Mique." I said grasping at straws.

"He was playing baseball in New York he has an airtight alibi, besides Mique is coo as fuck." Khalil said laughing. "That nigga got fucked up at Devin's reception though. Well I guess I'll tackle A through M and you can get N through Z." He said handing me a piece of paper.

After struggling for hours on this list I came up with one name and that was Nico...... but again I just didn't feel Nico did it; I mean sure he hated Blaze and wanted Devin back (possibly) but I don't see why he would kill Young Mon or what he'd be doing in my backyard plus there was the issue of the two different set of footprints in me and Devin's backyards.

"Yeah I got nothing." Khalil said finally giving up.

"I got three names and I don't think it's any of them; Nico, Roseline and Ymir........ maybe it's someone we don't know, maybe it was somebody looking to rob a celebrity." I said and Khalil shrugged. "I wanna get back to Houston to see if Zyshaun has found out anything on Nico and if not I'm taking the first flight to the island because...... it's too much." We decided to head back to Houston and when we got to Zyshaun's house he was sitting in this living room watching different security footage and looking at pictures for any signs of who the person who killed Ramone could be.

"Zyshaun bro are you alright? You look a little unhinged....." Khalil said quietly.

"Columbo..... What's there now that wasn't before. What was there before that isn't now and what's been moved...... those are three things to look for at a crime scene; nothing was stolen which tells me this wasn't a robbery, however it was had to have been watching Ramone's every move to know that he was there alone...... What did Cain and Caleb have to say." Zyshaun asked as if he was just realizing we were there.

"They're clear...... have you watched the footage from the club maybe there's a clue in there somewhere." I said as Khalil made himself a drink.

"I've triple checked every little detail........ I gotta figure this out, I got a promise to keep." Zyshaun said quietly. "So Cain and Caleb were clean..... maybe that was my subconscious trying to tell me that I still owed them an as-whoopin for something, but I got Alejandro and Smoke looking for Nico, while DiMarino is handling something else...... I just don't know who would want to hurt Ramone, it doesn't make sense to me and I feel like whoever did this was sending a message which is why they didn't take anything."

"What about Emilio?" Khalil said.

"He was with Lafayette and Kaylis in Chicago....... trust me I've went over every possible person; Jupiter is still as crazy as naked bear, Roseline is in Spain fucking with some soccer player. Kadeem, Julius, Iman, that nigga Steph are all dead my head just keeps coming back to Nico.... this dude is a lot smarter than I gave him credit for and he has every reason to want to kill Ramone." Zyshaun said pacing around.

"Sir sorry to bother you but...... I had to let you know, that kid Justice is dead and well....... the hospital accidentally cremated his body." Big Maxx said and Zyshaun flipped the table beyond pissed.

"Have Sina book me a flight to Jackson then to Saint Trinity Island. Khalil, Domo is your brother so I think you should be the one to tell him. Gonzo I want to check out your house if you don't mind......" Zyshaun said and I nodded. We got to my place and it felt cold...... then I remembered we hadn't been here in so long it had almost been a month since we were either staying at Zyshaun's or on the island.

"What exactly are we looking for?" I asked as we walked into the backyard.

"Something that there now that wasn't before..... like that." He said pointing to something near the back wall that would've been easy to miss unless you were looking for something. I picked the thing up and it was a visitor pass to some prison, it couldn't be that easy. "Looks like I need to make a trip to see Michael Cross you wanna ride with me?" Zyshaun asked and I shrugged.

"Should we call Khalil?" I asked and Zyshaun shook his head.

"Nah.... we'll have him pick up, Justice's ashes and take them to Domo. He really didn't have any family and I think Saint Trinity Island would be the perfect final resting place for him..... I didn't know him that well but I respect that kid a lot because he was a soldier at heart, but come one I don't wanna keep Cross waiting, I'm sure he's expecting us." Zyshaun said as we walked out my backyard to go talk to the person who could hold the answers we need.............

***** As of right now I pretty much have all the kids storylines planned out for the spinoff but I'm struggling with three of them, I've never really felt comfortable writing from a female perspective and the three I need the most help with are all female, if you have any ideas I'd be more than willing to listen to them. Any and all ideas are welcomed but I really would like to hear from my female readers. Thanks. *****

Homecoming Pt.4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें