Zyshaun 94

All I wanted was some peace but even that was too much to ask for, Saint kept walking past my office every few minutes looking inside like he wanted something and Trinity kept coming in every few minutes with a new picture to hang on my wall and as badly as I wanted to give them my attention I had a lot of work to get done. It's not like I was trying to ignore them but I was already behind on and I had to get this done within the next couple hours or I'd lose out on a lot of money but by now I was too distracted, I got up and walked into the kitchen where Vanessa was cooking which was probably a good thing because I was hungry. I sat down at the table and started rubbing my temples, I was getting a headache so I pulled out my phone and started texting Yuri but every time I tried to type in a word all I kept hearing was dad, dad, dad...... as Trinity kept tugging at my shirt and Saint sitting across from me sighing every other second.

"Yes Trinity." I said trying to keep my temper down, I figured whatever he wanted would be easier to deal with than whatever Saint was who would probably need a lot more attention.

"Look......" He said showing me his hands with were covered in various colored makers, I calmly got up and walked into the room where he was coloring because I just knew and lo and behold he decided to show his artistic side by drawing all over my walls. I really should beat his ass because he knew better, but instead I took him in the bathroom and got him cleaned up before locking his makers in my office. I walked back into the kitchen and sat across from Saint.

"Wassup Saint?" I asked looking at him, he nodded his head to the doors and I followed him out to the backyard.

"I haven't heard from Mario...... his phone is off and he hasn't been in school, neither has his sisters." Saint said quietly, I did find it weird that Mario hasn't been over here since last weekend. "I just got a bad feeling....."

"Maybe his family took a vacation, schools almost over and they probably took them outta school early." I said and Saint looked unconvinced. "Aight we can swing by there once I get finished but I have to get this work done.... two hours Saint that's all I'm asking for. Please keep Trinity busy until I got finish." I said and Saint nodded. I walked back inside and almost ran into Vanessa, who gave me a look that reminded me so much of myself.

"Is there a reason why you're so determined to see me alone and miserable?" She asked as I walked to my office.

"If you referring to you and Dominique messing around then despite what you believe, seeing you alone and miserable is the least of my worries. As I stated in the past I don't want you messing with him because I know what kind of dude he is and I would hate to have to fuck up my best friends little brother for breaking your heart....... but you know what go ahead. Just don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart." I said looking for some aspirin. An hour and half later I was finally finished with my work Yuri showed up and I knew he was pissed.

"Did you know that Ramone is dating my brother?" Yuri said looking at me.

"Baby Boy if I knew I would've told you, but Ramone and Ymir are grown men they are at perfect liberty to date whomever they want..... Ramone isn't going to hurt Ymir if that's what you're worried about." I said pulling him over to me.

"That's not what I worried about..... Ramone is still fucked up over all that shyt that happened with his ex and I think Ymir is using him for something I just don't know what....." Yuri said and I had to smile. "You think this is a joke Zy?" He asked getting even more pissed.

"Nah I just find you irresistible when you're mad like this." I said getting up and walking over to him. "And even if I did find it funny just what the fuck are you going to do about it Baby Boy?" I asked towering over him.