Enzo 120

Michael Cross was back in jail, he was arrested that very night just like I predicted...... good I didn't feel sorry for him, just one more sick fuck off the street. I could go into detail about everything he did but that was pointless, I had my mind on something much more positive like the sexy as dude laying in my bed. I'm extremely biased but Legacy was in my opinion the sexiest dude in Texas; it had been a while since it was just the two of us, I think the last time we were able to chill without chasing after my kids was before Tia had dropped them off. Tia..... just thinking about her pissed me off, when I last talked to her she said she was on 'a path to spiritual enlightenment' which was the reason she abandoned her kids, that was co though because I had a trick for her ass when she got back I just needed her to miss one more court date and I would get full custody of Ivanna and Ace. My attention snapped backed to Legacy because he had pulled out the handcuffs and he knew how much I loved that freaky shyt, Legacy walked over to me and I smiled....I really loved this dude.

"Lesson One Lorenzo, Listen....." He said climbing on top of me, he flawless knew what I wanted without me saying anything. Legacy started sucking on my neck hitting every spot he knew would get me excited, he knew to listen to my body and for as long as we've been together he knew my body better than I did.We started kissing slowly yet there was a struggle going on because I knew he wanted complete control and I was going to let him win this early in the game.

"Stop....." I said as he started moving towards my dick.

"Tsk....... you know you don't mean that Lorenzo, Lesson One is to Listen and your dick seems to have a mind of it's own separate of your body you may not want me to keep going but it certainly does. Which brings us to Lesson Two..... Self Control, don't tell me you're losing your touch Lorenzo?" Legacy asked kissing me again.

"Trust me Legacy even with you on top, I'm in complete control." I said pulling the handcuffs out his hand. "My question to you is why are your clothes still on?" I asked kissing him.

"Your phone is ringing....." He whispered in my ear and I smiled, I knew he was trying to distract me because every so slightly he had just lost a little bit of his control over me and he knew it. "You should probably answer it, it could be Liberty about Ivanna and Ace." He said standing up and began to take his clothes off, I looked down at my phone and saw that it was Tia.

"Wassup?" I asked trying to control my anger, despite the fact that I don't particularly her whenever she called I answered because she had a right to know how our children were doing.

"Where are my children Enzo?" Tia asked annoyed, I fought back a smart retort because I didn't want to fuck up the good mood I was in.

"They're with their aunt and uncle, now if that's all I gotta go." I said hanging not waiting for a response. I looked at Legacy who smiled as he started cuffing my hands behind my back, everything with us was perfect; Cross was back in jail, Nico went back to Brazil or where ever he was exiled to and as far as I knew there were no other people looking to mess up our lives. "I believe we were on Lesson Three, but you know what I'm thinking? I think we should just say fuck the lesson and go all out, you can leave the handcuffs on though I wanna show you just how good I am even while restrained." I said as he leaned forward to kiss me.

"No rules tonight....... I'm going to make you regret that." Legacy said flipping me on my stomach and started eating my ass.

"Ahh fuck......" I moaned quietly, Legacy was ruthless with his tongue as he used every trick I've ever taught him. "Ayy uncuff my arms." I said looking back at him.

"Nah....... in fact I think you got a little too much freedom right now" Legacy said getting up, I tried to move around because with him there was no telling what he was thinking. A few minutes later he walked back into our room with a bunch of black leather straps and something else I couldn't see.