Blaze 121

We had been married a week and we were already arguing, this time was about the twins and school; I wanted them in private school and I wanted them to start as soon as possible, I've already been looking into schools in California and even found a few that I really enjoyed. Devin on the other hand felt the boys should have a 'normal' childhood, going to public schools and waiting until they were about five to start. It was a difficult argument because we were both bringing up great points and I knew this wasn't going to be the end of the discussion but right now it was important that we pack for this trip and finish packing for the move. Another argument we've been having is kind of a petty one, Devin didn't want to pack swimming trunks his reasoning behind it was 'how many chances we're we going to get to go swimming naked in the ocean' and every time I brought up the fact that our new place had a private beach he'd brush me off..... I knew the real reasoning behind it was his dislike of wearing clothes and usually I'd be inclined to let him walk around naked but there was going to be too many people there go him to be showing off what belongs to me.

"Tori listen I'll bring swimming trunks...... but I'm not wearing them, I guess the only time I'll go swimming is late at night when I know everyone is sleeping. Y'alls dad doesn't let me have any fun." Devin said looking at the twins who were sitting on the couch looking at us both like we were crazy.

"Devin come here......." I said biting down on my lip.

"Nah I'm good, I've already let you win one argument today and it's not in my nature to let you keeping telling me what to........" I grabbed his arm and started kissing him. "See you trying to get me in trouble already...... but I'm still not caving........" I started sucking his neck and he knees started shaking. "Alright...... you win." He said kissing me. "Where the twins go?" He asked and I looked around the room, I swear they were just on the couch. We both looked around the room and walk then ran into the kitchen, all I could do was laugh because they were crazy.

"Ayy these are your kids." I said watching as Darion climbed on Odion's back trying to reach the cookies on the counter.

"Nah that something I could see you doing, I don't have the brainpower to come up with something like that." Devin said walking over to them and grabbing the cookies. "I love both of y'all but I don't share Oreo's y'all are practically adults now go buy your own." Devin said walking away with the pack of cookies and they both started crying.

"Quit being mean to my babies Shrimp Dick." I said taking the cookies from him and handing them to the twins, Devin looked like he wanted to say something smart but decided it wasn't worth it and walked away heated. I grabbed the twins and took them into the living room where Devin was pouting on the couch I swear he was a big ass child sometimes. I sat Darion on his lap and smiled as he tried to stuff the soggy cookie in Devin's mouth.

"I love you too Darion........" Devin said kissing his cheek.

"Look I get you some more when me, Legacy and Liberty go to the store." I said just as someone probably Cam started banging on the door. "I swear you brother is ignorant as fuck." I said opening the door and Cam walked in like he owned the place with Liberty, Legacy, Sa'vion and Cadence right behind him.

"Dev we need to talk, are y'all taking the Wonder Twins with y'all?" Cam asked looking at me. I don't know if I wanted to, dealing with Liberty and Legacy together was a full time job and giving the fact that Odion had already learned how to unfasten himself out of his stroller I didn't have the patience to be chasing him all around the store.

"Nah they can stay here with their dad and uncles." I said walking over to Devin and kissing him. "I love you.... don't let anything happen to our kids either." I said punching him in the arm before walking out with Legacy, Cadence and Liberty.