Zyshaun 128

I had to bury my lieutenant, my protege, my little brother....... and that's not even the worst part, nah the worse was when I had to look into the eyes of his mother and sister telling them that Ramone was gone and that shyt nearly broke me down, but I couldn't cry at least not yet. I was saving my tears until I caught the person responsible and after I personally chopped their head off I was going to go to my brother's grave open up a bottle of his favorite whiskey and share a drink with him. Now that the funeral was over with I was sending everyone back to Saint Trinity Island with the exception of Khalil and Gonzo; I knew they weren't leaving me here to deal with this by myself and I was grateful for that...... now my problem was going to be getting Yuri and Devin on the plane. Me and Yuri had damn near fought because he wouldn't listen when I tried to explain why he was HAD to leave and Devin wouldn't leave because like me he want revenge for his friends death but I knew in my heart he needed to be with his dude and kids. But first I needed to clean house starting with the whack ass security Young Mon had hired I called them all into my office and I sat at my desk waiting for answers while they stood around looking incompetent.

"Mr. Prater we followed Ramone all the way back to his house.......... everything was seemed to be good so we.......... left......" The head of security said and I froze him with a single glance. I pulled out the brochure from their company and slid it across my desk.

"Twenty-four hour security....... that's 1,440 minutes of watching the person you're being paid to keep safe. That's 86,400 seconds of constant vigilance y'all dropped the ball and now my friend is dead...... as of right now y'all are all fired and if I have it my way y'all won't be able to get a job licking shyt off the walls of a crazy house, now please get out of building before I lose my cool." I said calmly. "DiMarino I need to talk to you." I said pressing the intercom.

"Wassup boss........" He said taking a seat.

"I made a miscalculation....... you told me Ramone's security wasn't shyt and I didn't listen, I should've taken your advice and for that I apologize. Y'all did good work protecting Dominique's mom and clearing out that shyt with Justice, I just wished he didn't decided to be Jesse James and maybe we could've prevented what happened to him........ but that's in the past I have a job for you....... what I'm about to say you must take to your grave nobody can know do you understand?" I asked and he nodded as I laid out my plan.

Three hours later I was sitting in my office with Khalil, Gonzo, DiMarino and Alejandro; four of the people I trust most in this world, DiMarino already knew what he was supposed to do so right now we were discussing precautions of how we were going to get everyone back to Saint Trinity Island because there were a lot of people we needed to move in a very short amount of time, like they were leaving in about four hours.

"If you want me and Ricardo can take them in groups to the airport, with the amount of security you have surrounding them I doubt anyone would try to hurt them, unless they had a death wish." Alejandro said spinning a ninja star around his finger.

"That sounds like a plan you and Cardo can go back to my place and coordinate with Marcus." I said quietly, I looked down at my desk at a picture of me and Ramone during New Years Eve a couple years ago, a fought back tears...... later for that.

"Sir....." My assistant said walking in and with the mood I was in I was tempted to fire her but instead I walked out into the lobby since whatever it was must've been important. "Mr. Prater, there seems to be some trouble Big Maxx is on the phone." I took the phone praying nothing was wrong with my family.

"Boss; Yuri isn't cooperating, the Cunningham brothers keep trying to leave the estate, No one can find Toussaint and..... uhh your mother is at the front gate." He said and I had to take a deep breath.