Open Discussion

First and foremost I wanna thanks everyone for reading Homecoming..... I put a lot of time and heart into these stories and I love all the feedback I've been getting both positive and negative. I'm sad that Khalil, Marcus, Devin, Enzo, Legacy and Zyshaun's story must come to an end but I'm really excited about the spinoff and can't wait to start writing but right now I really need a break from The Cunningham Family for a while. But before I step away, I always like to get one last opinion on the story, well in this case the entire series so I like to end with an open discussion and answer any last minute questions people may have about this series. Keep in mind these questions aren't just about part 4 but the entire series.......

1) Who do y'all think was the strongest couple?

2) Who do y'all think was the weakest couple?

3) Who do y'all think needs more development?

4) Who was your favorite characters?

5) Who was your least favorite characters?

6) Who's storyline are you most looking forward to in the spinoff?

7) Based on the ten part mini-series, who is your favorite new characters?

8) Also based on the mini-series, who is your least favorite characters?

9) Is there anything in the mini-series that you would like to see happen?

10) Are there any questions for me, I'll answer anything..........

Again thank's for reading and I love and enjoy writing for you all and I look forward to reading your comments and questions. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!