Legacy 68

To me there's no greater feeling than being wrapped in Lorenzo's arms as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, our tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss, it was as if Lorenzo was trying to give me a part of his soul. Lorenzo pushed me away gently and stared in my eyes, there was something strangely intense about the way he stared at me that just being in his presence almost made me feel like it was my first time. Lorenzo started pulling me too the bathroom all the while feeling on my ass and waist, he didn't say anything as he walked around our hotel bathroom lighting candles and started running the bath water. I started taking my clothes off and Lorenzo looked at me and licked his lips, I could tell he was fighting every urge in his body not to fuck me right there on the bathroom floor because he went back to lighting the candles but stopping every couple seconds to just glance at me as I stood there stroking my dick. Once he was done he walked over to me and pushed his soft lips against mine again, before running his long thick tongue down my neck.

"We only have a couple minutes before we gotta meet them in the lobby." Lorenzo said ignoring the slight moan that escaped my lips as I ran my hand across his silk briefs. Once the bathtub was full I got in a watched Lorenzo as he removed his briefs with a playful smirk on his face.

"Are you going to tease me or join me?" I asked and he walked over to me and started washing my body.

"You know with everything that's been going on I never took the time to ask you how you feel about all of it." Lorenzo said climbing in the tub with me. "So baby how are you feeling about everything that's going on? Cam leaving back out in a couple days, what's going on with me, Tia wanting me to freeze my sperm so she can have more kids somewhere in the future......." Lorenzo said quietly.

"I'll address the last thing first..... that decision is your to make, even though I would honestly love more kids I can't make that choice for you, I mean your the one who has to jack off in a cup." I said laughing. "I'll support...... any decision you make." I said as he started stroking my dick. "Now the second thing you said....... I feel like you're not taking this..... damn......  seriously." I said looking in his eyes as he climb on my lap and put my dick in his body.

"Ahhh...... how so..... fuck......" He said kissing my next.

"Like now........." I said kissing his neck. "Whenever...... damn you tight....... I try to have a serious...... fuck...... conversation you..... distract me with sex....." I said grabbing his ass so I could control the pace.

"Legacy...... what more do you...... want me to do?" He asked kissing me. "I can't do anything but wait until my surgery." Lorenzo said. I couldn't talk mainly because his tongue was back in my mouth but I could tell there was more on his mind than he was letting on. "Let's go to the shower." He said getting out the water and walking to the shower, I shook my head and followed him in there when I close the shower door Lorenzo picked me up I wrapped my legs around his sculpted waist as he pushed his tongue in my mouth forcefully as before lowering me on his dick.

That shyt hurt like hell but felt good at the same time, Lorenzo started fucking me slowly against the glass wall. Grinding and pumping his thick dick in my ass, all I could do is lock my legs around him tighter and pull his body close to mine.

"Fuck....." I moaned, my voice dripping with ecstasy, Lorenzo had me in a daze and he expertly worked his dick in ways that only he could, fifteen minutes later Lorenzo finally put me down and turned me around pushing me up against the wall. I felt Lorenzo's fingernails digging in my ass as he spread my cheeks apart and pushed his tongue deep inside me. "Ahh...... fuck......"

"Damn you taste good." Lorenzo said stroking his dick and eating my ass at the same time. Within minutes Lorenzo had my legs shaking to the point where I felt like I was about to fall over, as he alternated between eating and fingering my ass and sucking my dick.

"Fuck.... I'm bout to nut...." I said grabbing the door handle for support, he never stopped working his magic even after I bust down his throat. I pulled him to his feet and kissed him passionately. "Your turn......" I said pushing his against the wall.

"We don't have time.... but he can finish once we get back here tonight." Lorenzo said kissing me, we finished showering and started getting dressed. "So you never told me how you felt about Cam leaving." He said pulling his pants on.

"What do you want me to say Lorenzo? That I'm happy he's going back because I not...... I want that nigga to stay here with his family." I said looking at him as I buttoned my shirt.

"You and Khalil are exactly the same you know that? Y'all are both thinking about what y'all want and not what Cam wants. When you were becoming a police officer and Cam wasn't feeling it what did he say? Even though he didn't like it he respected your reasoning for doing it if Cam doesn't go back he'll regret it." Lorenzo said putting his shoes.

"You don't know shyt...... Cam is my best friend, the shyt he's seen over there is a million times worse than anything I've seen as a cop and I know this because he told me." I said staring into his eyes.

"Did you know that Cam is having trouble sleeping at night? Or that being in a car makes him nervous as fuck, or that whenever he sees fire all he can think about is the explosion that killed his friends? You only know what's on the surface you don't know the talks me and Cam have had......." Lorenzo said pissed. "You don't know what that kid is really thinking or me for that matter...... I'll be waiting downstairs." Lorenzo said walking out the room. I sat on the bed worried and pissed, when it comes to Lorenzo I've tried to understand how he was really feeling but he was doing that thing were he kept his true feeling close to his chest and pretending everything was alright.

"Man bring yo ass on." Cam said busting into my room and for a second it felt like I had my best friend back but when I looked into his eyes I saw something different, something cold.

"Cam...... what's your real reasoning for going back?" I asked and his whole demeanor changed.

"Because I have a job to do and I'm not going to....... look well talk about this later Legacy. We're supposed to be having fun, it's All Star Weekend and I don't want to spend it have girl talk now let's go down stairs take a couple shots and pretend that everything is good even though we both know that you're feeling bad about something I mean looking at what you're wearing." Cam said smirking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked knowing I was probably setting myself up for something stupid.

"Well....... you're wearing all black and we both know your are too damn dark to wearing all black so unless you're in mourning or you're expecting trouble I suggest you change I don't want you disappearing if the lights go out." Cam said smiling.

"Shut up if the lights do go out I'll easily be able to find you seeing as how bright you are......" I said laughing. We walked down to the lobby where everyone was waiting for us.

Cam walked over to Lorenzo and they started talking quietly, it was crazy how one minute he was all smiles but the next he had an intense look on his face. Whatever him and Lorenzo were talking about was deep because Cam hadn't blinked the entire time they spoke, I'd have to talk to both of them later to see what exactly they weren't telling me. I looked around the lobby and Devin was clowning with Blaze, Dominique and Sa'vion, Khalil and Zyshaun were in a deep conversation with Yuri but it was Marcus who really caught my eye. He stood off by himself watching Noah, Saint and Mario; I looked over at them and tried to figure out what he was looking at Noah was texting, Mario was talking and Saint....... instantly I understood why Marcus was staring, the way Saint was watching Mario was a look I was all to familiar with. Me and Marcus made eye contact and he shook his head letting me know to leave it alone and I would but it was going to be interesting to see how this played out because clearly Saint was feeling something for that kid.........