Noah 112

My dad's friend Tolli was crazy as fuck, I knew dad number didn't really care for him but I thought he was funny and he really knew what it was like growing up in the worse possible conditions. After he talked to us for about four hours, him and my dad left to meet up with Uncle Zyshaun and Uncle Enzo, me and Saint went up to the kitchen where my grandma was cooking and knew it would be a couple hours before she was finished since she insisted on cooking a big meal before I went to stay with my mom for two weeks. I was sorta nervous, about going up there not because I didn't want to spend time with my mom but because when I got back this place wasn't going to be my home anymore, we would be all moved into the new place and it would be weird not coming back here. When I walked back down to my room Domo was going through my closet with Uncle Cam and Uncle Devin and I stood there wondering what the fuck were they doing?

"Umm can I help y'all?" I asked looking at the three of them like they were crazy.

"Can I ask why you have all these damn porno's in your closet?" Uncle Cam asked and I didn't need a mirror to know I was blushing like crazy, these dudes didn't know the meaning of privacy at all..... Saint stood there smirking and I wanted to punch him in the mouth. "I'm just saying No' there's no shame in watching porn but you know it's free in the internet?" Uncle Cam said.

"Hmm..... most of these have Spanish girls in them, I see you got a type." Domo said laughing.

"Y'all still haven't answer why y'all are going through my stuff?" I asked trying not to meet any of their eyes, but they ignored me and kept moving stuff around in my closet. Whatever I need to get out the house, so I told Saint to go get Cori and Trinity so we could take them to the park. "I swear they get on my damn nerves sometimes." I said as the four of us walked to the park.

"Don't feel bad Noah, just imagine if they were to go through my closet...... the stuff they would find would have me grounded for the rest of my life." Saint said laughing. "So is Jade going to be at the park?" He asked and I smirked a little, it was going to suck not having her live close to me but I should be driving in a couple months so I could come see her whenever I wanted.

"Noah when are you coming back?" Cori asked turning towards me.... I took a deep breath because this little dude had been asking me the same question everyday for a month.

"In two weeks....... but who knows I might decide I wanna stay up there so I might not be coming back." I said and Cori's eyes got big like he was about to cry. "Man I'm just playing you better not start crying Cori." I said looking at him. "Look go play while I talk to Jade." I said and him and Trinity took off running.

"I'ma go talk to Jose, just make sure y'all stay where I can see y'all." Saint said laughing as he walked over to the basketball courts, I walked over to Jade and pulled her into my arms.

"I can't believe you're leaving for two weeks......." Jade said looking at me. "Then when you get back you won't be right around the corner anymore..... all I know is you better not be up there messing with any girls because I'll fuck you up."

"So what you're really saying is 'IF' I were to cheat on you, the most you'd do is fuck me up and not break up with me? I can live with that......" I said laughing. "Hold up I'm just playing quit being so serious, you know if I ever cheated on you I'd have to deal with; my dads, your dad, your mom, my mom, your brother, my grandma and aunts...... trust me Jade it's not worth it, plus I love you so you're stuck with me for life." I said smiling, I could see Jade trying not to smile and I knew I had her.

"My mom isn't home and my dad went back to Arizona....... do you go to my house?" Jade asked quietly, I smirked and took her hand. I sent Saint a text telling him to keep an eye on Cori and that I'd be back soon as me and Jade took off walking towards her house...........