Toussaint 82

I don't know why I invited all these people over here, honestly they were all starting to get on my nerves and I wanted to see what was going on with Mario, just thinking about that hand print on his face pissed me off even more than the fact that two random chicks decided that my living room was a good place to fight. I noticed Mario slip out the side door as I tried to break these girls up, after five minutes of struggling I managed to get some control of I kicked everybody out and went looking for Mario. I found him sitting in the kitchen, Aunt Tonya was combing his hair and I stood by the door watching when Yuri walked in and pulled me into on back. We didn't talk but walked around the property, I knew he wanted to talk about what he saw earlier and I guess he was waiting for me to speak, either that or he was looking for something to say. We finally made it to the edge of the property where there was a lake house that I honestly forgot about because we barely used it.

"If you and Mario wanna get away from the house you should bring him out here, it's far enough away where you don't have to worry about people walking in on y'all. But I wanted to talk to you about how you're feeling Saint, because not too long ago I was in your shoes have you told Noah about you and Mario yet?" Yuri asked and I shook my head.

"Nah I don't think he'd understand....." I said and Yuri looked at me like I was stupid. "I mean I know he'll understand it just..... I mean..... I'm not even sure what's going on I mean I do and I'm feeling Mario like crazy but at the same time I still love messing around with girls and I'm scared that Noah will........"

"Noah's your best friend Saint. He's not going to turn his back on you." Yuri said and I shook my head.

"It's not that..... Noah and Mario aren't the best of friends and there are times when they start arguing and I feel like if I get involved I'm choosing sides and I don't know...... then it's like I don't know." I said quietly.

"That's why you need to talk to your 'best friend', Noah is a smart kid he might be able to help you through this and sort out everything your feeling for Mario. Real talk I can already tell you what's going to happen with y'all but I think it's better if you find out for yourself and you don't have to worry about me saying anything either, truthfully I knew what it was with y'all the day I met Mario I just didn't say anything. ....." Yuri said smiling. "But seriously you should talk to Noah and let him know what's going on before he finds out from someone else."

"I wanna tell him but I scared if I say it out loud......." I felt like a punk because my eyes started tearing up. "Man I'm scared of all of this." I said quietly.

"Yeah I know you are Saint your head is probably telling you one thing but your heart another and it's not going to get any easier until you decide which one you wanna follow and accept that decision." Yuri said just as lightning flashed right above our heads. "Let's get back to the house before it starts raining...." Yuri said. We got back just as Aunt Tonya was finishing the last braid and Mario looked at me and smiled making my heart do a little dance and my head call me an idiot for acting like a punk.

"Thanks Ms. Tonya....." Mario said bashfully and I could tell Tonya was trying not to smile. "You tryin' to get your ass whooped in Tunk?" Mario asked smiling and I shook my head.

"Nah actually I wanted to show you something really quick, don't worry it won't take long after that I can beat your ass in whatever game you want." I said and as we walked out I noticed Uncle Marcus staring at us with a weird look on his face.

"Man we better not get caught in this rain." Mario complained as we walked to the lake house, I took my jacket off and handed it to him.

"Here....." I said glad it was dark so he couldn't see me blush, the rest of the walk was quiet but that was mostly because we wouldn't have been able to hear each other anyway over the wind. We walked inside and sat on the only furniture in there which was a couple of chairs. "Mario I......"

"Before you start I think you should know why my parents hate me........ I mean they've always hated me but when I was five my twin sister Maria, we snuck out the house because it was really hot and wanted to go swimming even though we knew we weren't supposed to with our parents or older siblings there to watch us..... But we didn't listen and Maria..... well I ran to get my older sisters but it was too late." Mario said quietly, he had a faraway look in his eyes. "They've blamed me ever since......."

"Mario you were five, what happened to your sis wasn't your fault and if your parents wanna blame you for being a kid then fuck them you don't need them because you got me and I'm not going anywhere." I said looking into his eyes, Mario didn't reply but he didn't have to because what's understood didn't need to be explained..............

The next morning we were walking back to the main house where Noah was sitting on the back porch with Trinity and Cori. Noah smiled when he saw me and I was kinda nervous about the look in his eyes, but Yuri's words played in the back of my head and maybe it was time to come clean about me and Mario to my boy.

"Ayy go ahead inside me and Noah gotta talk....." I said and Mario nodded before walking into my house. "Umm Noah can I talk to you really quick?" I asked and he nodded then told Cori and Trinity to go inside. "What are you so happy about?" I asked as he walked around to the front of the house.

"I think I've decided where I wanna go to school." Noah said smiling, I shook my head because it wasn't a secret that he was obsessed with Penn...... "I think I'm going to USC." Noah said proudly.

"What The University of Southern California? Ain't there mascot named after a brand of condoms?" I asked laughing.

"Umm..... no stupid, but they do have the most NFL draft picks and it's nice weather year round. My mom's boyfriend went there and he managed to convince me that USC is the place to be." Noah said.

"Well we still got three more years to actually decide so I won't hold my breath you might change it again next year. But uhh...... I need to tell you something I...... I'm kinda dating someone and......."

"I swear to god if you say you're dating Timika's crazy ass I'm probably going to push you in the pool." Noah said seriously.

"Nah it uhh..... it not a......" The last word was lost because I said it so quietly, this was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

"Nigga speak up." Noah said laughing. "Come on whoever she is can't be that bad...."

"It's Mario......." I said looking away so I didn't have to see his reaction. After about thirty painful seconds of silence I checked to make sure he was still there and he was just staring at me with an indiscernible look on his face. "Noah me and Mario are dating." I said.

"Yeah I heard you..... I just don't believe you." He said and I felt like I had just been punched in the gut, I started walking away pissed for even thinking he'd understand. "Hold up Saint it's not what you think, I mean it's the way you said it that I don't believe. For example remember when I told you I was dating Jade? I couldn't stop smiling, hell I almost broke into a dance, you're saying it like it's something your not sure of. So are y'all dating or what?" Noah asked and I smiled a little.

"Yeah we are....." I said quietly.

"Then wear that shyt proudly punk and if anyone has a problem with it well I have yet to find a freshman in the school that can beat us, so quit acting like a bitch and claim your nigga. Now let's go see what grandma is cooking and make sure you bring your boyfriend." Noah said smiling.

"Aight...... but can you keep this between us? I'm not ready for everyone to know." I said and Noah nodded. Okay so maybe that wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be but I still wasn't fully ready to come out but it was a step in the right direction now I just had to figured out what I was going to do if Mario's parents found out about us because I knew they were going to flip........................