Noah 43

I was glad Christmas was right around the corner, because I needed some time away from school, my class were boring, my teachers always had something smart to say and there was no football to keep me occupied. On top of the fact that Saint had invited Mario to start hanging  out with us, which pissed me off every time I thought about it......thankfully I wouldn't have to see him until school started back up. Plus that gave me more time to hang out with Dominique, he told me not to call him Uncle  because we didn't know each other that well yet and plus because he wasn't that much older than me. I love all my uncles but it was the coolest..... the stuff he told me blew my mind; like the story about how him and his boy Justice used to run from the cops or the time he got into a shootout with some dude he was beefin with. It was much easier talking to him then any one of my uncles because he much different than all of them even Uncle Marsean........

"You gettin pussy yet No'?" He asked as dribbled the ball around me, normally I would be embarrassed about this type of question but it didn't bother me.

"Yeah I got a girl....... and we get into a little something when we can, it's kinda hard when both our parents be trippin." I said stealing the ball and shooting a three in his face. "So what about you? When did you start having sex?" I asked

"I was 13....... now it's something nothing for me to go out and smash some random bitch." He said walking over to the bench and grabbing a towel.

"How many girls have you been with?" I asked curiously.

"Let's just put it like this if I had a single drop of water for every chick I smashed I could probably fill y'alls pool....." He said nonchalantly. "But you should always respect women..... that's something my momma always instilled in me, even if your just going to hit it and quit it let them know before hand that way there is no confusion. When you get to college you'll see..... girls are willing to do whatever and since you'll most likely be on the football team you'll get it twice as hard." He said handing me a water bottle.

"Do you play any sports?" I asked and he nodded.......

"I played football in high school and a little bit in college but I couldn't leave the streets alone so I was let go......" He said with a faraway look in his eyes. "Honestly I'd give anything to play football again, that hood shyt ain't as fun as it looks." Dominique said.

"Have you ever killed anybody?" I asked before I could get an answer dad number one walked up with Uncle Devin and Uncle Sa'vion.

"Ayy we're about to go do some Christmas shopping, y'all tryin to ride?" My dad asked and I figure with Uncle Devin  and my dad together I could get a lot of stuff I've been wanting. We both nodded and we walked over to the cars. "Noah when we get to the mall don't try to sneak off we're only going to a couple things." My dad said.

"Okay dad...... can I ride with Uncle Sa'vion and Dominique?" I asked, my dad and Uncle Devin looked at each other before relenting. The whole ride to the mall we clowned and I felt like I could actually relax around them. We got to the mall and despite what my dad said I got a lot of stuff and even managed to get Uncle Devin to get me something to give to Jade, I loved not having to spend my own money.

"Ayy No' some girl has been staring at you for a few minutes." Dominique said and I prayed it wasn't Timika, but when I turned around and saw Jade my heart fluttered. "Go ahead I'll cover for you." He said pushing towards her. I walked over to her and before pulling her into my arms.

"I should've known if Saint was here you weren't too far away." Jade said smiling.

"Saint's here?" I asked confused, she pointed to a table where Saint was sitting with a few of the dudes from the basketball team. "Oh I'm here with my dad and uncles." I said turning my attention back to my girl.

"So that's who that sexy ass dude was the told you I was here......" She said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm just playing Noah relax....... what did you get me for Christmas?" Jade asked.

"Don't worry about it, but umm....... I need to run something by you, I'm going to be heading to Pittsburgh for two weeks during the summer to spend some time with my mom. I just wanted you to mentally start preparing yourself so you don't go to pieces without me." I said smiling.

"Whatever I'm not even going to realize you are go.......... what does this bitch want?" Jade said as Timika walked over to us.

"Hey Jade....... Wassup Noah, I was just coming over to tell you that we're having a Christmas party to meet our new neighbors and my sister invited you dad so it looks like I'll be seeing you there......... Jade you're more than welcomed to join him." Timika said smirking. Jade looked like she was about to go off so I pulled her in for a kiss silencing her.

"We'll definitely be there." I said and Timika walked away slightly pissed. "I got this Jade, I know that girl is feeling me but I know who I want......" I said touching her necklace with my initials on it.

"Ayy No' we're about to leave, go get Saint and tell him to come on he's riding with us." My dad said blushing at the sight of me and Jade together. I gave her one last kiss and walked over to my cousin.

"...... so yeah me and Mario tag teamed that bitch and she's been on our dicks ever since right Mario?" Saint said and I shook my head.

"Ayy Saint we're leaving and my dad said you're coming with us." I said, after listening to Saint brag for a few more minutes he finally decided to get his ass up.

"Ayy Mario you still coming over next weekend right?" Saint said as we walked away. Mario nodded and Saint seemed to have a little more pep in his step. "Don't look like that Noah, Mario is really cool as fuck once you get to know him....... besides don't you think it's time to let go of that petty ass beef? I mean I talk about Uncle Marcus all the time and you don't hate me."

"Nigga cuz we're family, but I'll beat your ass too if I have to. Man I'm not about to get into this with you, I'm still coming over but the second he says something outta line I'm beating his ass." I said walking a little bit faster to catch up with Dominique.

After we dropped Dominique back off at his hotel, we went over to Uncle Zyshaun's house and got sent out to the pool house.

"So when did you and Mario become so close?" I asked.

"Ahh come on now little cuz don't tell me you're jealous. Look we play basketball together and I'm not going have conflict on the team over some shyt that has nothing to do with me, just give that dude a chance." Saint said turning the game on, after that shyt he said about Jade I wasn't sure me and him would ever be coo. "You know he didn't mean it right? That stuff about Jade...... he was just trying to get inside your head." Saint said reading my mind.

"Noah your Uncle Cam wants to talk to you." My dad said walking into the pool house and I jumped up quickly grabbing the phone from him and walking out to the pool. Talking to my Uncle Cam was always hard because I didn't know if I'd ever see him again and I know I shouldn't be thinking stuff like that but it was always there in the back of my mind. Plus it was hard not being able to tell him everything that was going on a few times I slipped up and said Dominique name which confused him a little but I played it off saying he was just a friend. After staying on the phone for about an hour, I knew our conversation was coming to an end.

"Look Noah....... I don't have much time left but keep looking out for Cori and Camille. I gotta go...... tell everyone I love them and I'll see them soon." He said hanging up and I felt like shyt for lying to him but I knew he didn't need the stress. I walked back into the pool house where my dad was talking to Saint quietly.

"I won't say anything Saint..... I know all too well what you're going through and it's not easy. Just know I'm here if you ever wanna talk and you know your dad is there if you need him too." My dad said.

"Thanks Uncle Khalil." Saint said quietly, we made eye contact and I'm not going to lie I was kinda curious as to what the hell they were just talking about......................