Blaze 56

I stood in the bathroom mirror washing the blood off my hands and mouth, lately I've been coughing up a lot of blood in my sleep and I've been hiding it from Devin because I knew he would just overreact when I knew that the reason for me getting sick was because I was under a lot of stress. With finding out Nico was trying to kill me, our son getting sick, this lawsuit that Finn was bringing up against me for punching him in the face after he grabbed my dick, dealing with my mother who was demanding to see the twins and working all these long hours; I've just been forgetting to take my medication. I heard Devin moving around in our bedroom and I quickly pulled my shirt off and threw it in the laundry basket under a bunch of clothes, Devin walked into the bathroom rubbing his eyes and for a second I thought he was sleep walking but he looked at me and smiled before turning on the shower and stripping down to nothing. He looked at me and pulled me me into the shower getting my pajama pants soaking wet.

"When are we going to go take family pictures? Mama Angela and Carmen have been bugging me all week saying that we're the only ones who haven't done so yet." Devin said kissing me.

"Whenever you want I have a couple days off so we should just get it out the way." I said taking my pajama pants off and throwing them on the bathroom floor. "But it can't be today, I'm meeting with Emilio to discuss the threesome." I said and Devin just nodded.

"Aight but I know he'll be down for it...... ever since that day in the studio he's been dropping hints about you, I think he may have a little crush on you." Devin said laughing, I started to kiss him again when one of the twins started crying. "Don't look at me that's all you, we both know Odion is the only one who wakes up this early." Devin said smiling, I punched him in the chest and got out the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to check on our son...................

Later that day I was at the studio waiting for Emilio to finish doing whatever it was he was doing, Devin was doing some planning with Legacy, Will and Seven for this trip we were taking next month. Emilio walked out and I thought to myself how sexy he really looked.

"Wassup?" Emilio said giving me a nervous smirk. "Man I can't wait for this trip, how many people are going exactly?" Emilio asked and I had to pause and think about it because there were a lot of us going.

"I think fifteen, which is kinda what I wanna talk to you about. Is there somewhere we can talk in private?" I asked and he lead me into an empty office. "So look I'm just going to come out and say what's been on my mind and sorry if it comes out wrong but there's no way I can ask this without it sounding......... what do you think about having a threesome with me and Devin?" I asked and Emilio shrugged.

"I don't care it's something I can cross off my sexual bucket list. But just so we're clear this is a one time thing, whatever happens in the city we're going stays in that city aight?" Emilio said and laughed.

"Hell yeah it's just something we've always wanted to try and we figured it's best to do it with someone close to us but it's not something I'm going to do often." I said laughing.

"Aight coo...... my only request is that we all get tested first y'know better safe than sorry." Emilio said and I shrugged I knew me and Devin were both good. "And umm...... I wanna say what happened that day in the studio..... that shyt was sexy as fuck." Emilio said laughing.

"Baby......" Devin said walking into the office carrying both the twins. "Wassup Emilio." Devin said smiling their relationship had improved since that little studio show we put on. Emilio smirked before getting up and walking out the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked kissing him.

"I need you to take the twins, I know I said I'd watch them but Ramone is really going through it right now and I need to be there for him which probably means we'll be drinking and I don't want to do that around the boys." Devin said and I shrugged before taking them from him. "If I'm not back tonight I'm probably crashing over Ramone's and I'll be home in the morning." Devin said kissing both the twins before walking out.