Khalil 35

'Morto' That was the only word the person said on the phone before hanging up, I knew what it meant in Portuguese and I felt a huge weight being lifted off my chest. Did I feel bad that Julius was dead? Hell no..... that dude cause my family too many problem to care about him or his pathetic life, but I did feel bad because I wasn't this person. When did I become the person who could easily end someone's life? Hopefully now it was the last time I ever had to do something like that because now I had two peoples blood on my hands Vic and Julius....... I walked down stairs and went to get me something to drink I needed a vacation, after we dealt with the last two problems on our list; Linda and Iman, I was going to take my family away for at least a month. It was almost time for Noah to go to school and I decided to wake him up to see if he wanted to work out, I walked down to the basement and heard 'Take You Down' by Chris Brown coming from Noah's room. I guess he was up, I walked to the door and opened it and quickly closed it...... I'm going to beat his ass.

"MARCUS WAKE UP!!!!" I said storming into our room, Marcus looked at up at me and I tried not to laugh at the little bit of drool coming form his lips. "Go deal with that boy before I kill him." I said shaking my head, Marcus rolled his eyes, got out of bed and walked downstairs while I tried to calm down. Thank God I only saw their heads because I never wanted to see my son doing........ that........ Once I was mad but not pissed I walked downstairs to find Noah standing in the living room with Marcus and Jade.

"Dad it's not like y'all don't know we do it......" Noah said quietly. I had to put my hands in my shorts to keep from strangling him. "I....." Noah started to say but Marcus cut him off with a look. They stood there quietly until there was a knock on the door and I opened it for Jade's mom Isabelle.

"You said you were staying over Monique's!" Isabelle said pissed. "I'm sorry about this Marcus and Khalil....... bring your ass Jade." Isabelle said pulling her daughter out the house leaving us alone with Noah.

"Noah...... you're a good kid, you do damn near everything that we ask of you without question. We know you're out there having sex and even though we don't agree with it, there's nothing we can do to stop it.......... but for you to sneak Jade into the house at 4 in the morning and do...... what y'all were doing is beyond disrespectful." Marcus said much nicer than I would've.

"I'm sorry dad....... she came over because we were going to ride to school together and stuff just happened and well....... I can't help it I'm horny all the time." Noah said and if I wasn't so pissed I would've laughed, because I was a teenager once so I knew exactly what he was going through.

"We'll talk about this more when you get out of school, which you really need to go get ready for." I said looking in his eyes, Noah quickly left the room and I looked at Marcus. "I'm really considering not letting him go to that damn dance." I said sitting next to Marcus.

"Khalil....... it could be a lot worse, look at Toussaint. At least he's not smoking and sneaking off without permission. We'll deal with this like we do everything else....... together." Marcus said kissing me.

"Y'all need to get that boy neutered." Mama Angela said scaring the fuck out of me and Marcus.

"When did you get her mom? Better yet how did you get in?" Marcus asked looking at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Boy you already know I have a key to you and Marsean's house and I got here last night because I wanted to spend some time over here with my favorite son........ and Marcus." She said winking at me, I smiled and turned on a movie to get the image of Noah out of my head.

The rest of the morning went by peacefully, my anger had subsided a little but I was still pissed which wasn't a good thing considering who I was meeting in a few hours. But Cori and Marquise made my morning a little better until Mama Angela mentioned that me and Marcus was going to have to go through this two more times.