Noah 90

After Uncle Cam calmed down he quickly left out the room leaving both me and Saint wondering what the fuck.... I knew he had seen some shyt over in Afghanistan and my dads told me not to ask him about it, but I'd definitely tell my dad what happened because I knew he'd want to know. As I got ready for my date with Jade, me and Saint had a conversation about his relationship with Mario.... honestly even though it should've surprised me it kinda didn't, I've been noticing how close they've been getting these last few months, the only issue I has was that it was going to be weird hanging out with them because I would feel like a third wheel or something......

"Have you and Mario.... y'know?" I asked and Saint shook his head.

"Nah we've decided to take things slow, this is new for both of us and I don't wanna rush anything.... don't get me wrong I think about it all the time especially since he's over my house damn near every weekend but it's like I said we wanna take things slow....... so where are you and Jade going for y'alls date?" Saint asked rearranging all my sports trophies, knowing I liked having them in a certain order.

"Movies then dinner.... I'm surprised my dads are even letting me go, especially after that talk we had last week. But I'm not complaining.... I gotta remember to thank your dad for letting me use one of his drivers too, this is our first date real date without any adults watching over us and it would be real embarrassing if I had to ask her mom to take us. What about you and Mario, what do y'all got planned for tonight?" I asked.

"Probably just chill at the crib, play games and talk........ actually I just remembered there's this party that's going on tonight that a couple dudes on the basketball team are throwing we might stop through and see what's going on." Saint said moving more stuff around on my dresser.

"Aight well don't get too drunk Domo is supposed to be letting us drive around in his car tomorrow, man I can't wait until I turn sixteen, just over a year before I can get my drivers license and like eight months before I can get my temps." I said smiling.

"I probably won't drink..... you know how I get when I'm drunk and plus I don't want my dad trippin you know he can tell when I'm either drunk or high and the last thing I want to hear is a lecture. Uncle Marcus why are you walking funny?" Saint asked as my dad walked into the room and one glance from him and he quickly walked out.

"Dad I already know the rules...... no drinking, no smoking, no grand kids, if I get in trouble call y'all, if the police just so happen to stop me be respectful and don't make any sudden moves........." I said taking a lint roller over my clothes for a fifth time.

"Actually punk I was coming to see if you wanted some extra money but since you wanna be a smart ass I can spend my money on something for Marquise." He starting to walk out the room.

"Hold up dad I was just playing..... yeesh you must be getting old I remember there was a time you knew when I was joking." I said and he looked at me smiling.

"Seriously Noah, I was coming down here to tell you that me and your dad might not be here when you get home; we're going out with your Uncle Marsean and Aunt Tonya, Marquise will be with you Aunt Cadence and you know where Cori is going........" He said and my thoughts started running wild. "Don't even think about it. We should get home right after you and you know I have no problem kicking your door down to make sure you don't have Jade in here." I swear they act like Jade is just some random girl, but I knew better than to say that out loud.

"Okay dad..... now about that money." I said smiling........

Three hours later me and Jade were walking out of that stupid ass movie and I tried not to laugh at the fact that she was crying, I mean that ending wasn't even good but let her tell it, that movie was perfect. I put my arm over her shoulder then kissed her on the cheek and that seemed to get her to stop crying.