Chapter 8: The Reunion

JADE

"I'll be home in two hours." That was the last thing Noah said before getting on a plane and honestly I didn't think I could wait any longer, I was horny and now that I had a set time schedule on when I would see the man how held my heart, my body started tingling with anticipation. Noah Cunningham...... I've been in love with that man since the second I laid eyes on his, we were eight, even when my family moved away Noah consumed my heart and when we moved back and I saw him attempting to roller skate those feelings intensified. We got back together and it was full speed ahead; high school, college, marriage then I got pregnant and for a second I thought my life was perfect, then that bitch called reality hit us dead in the face. I lost my first child and we both took it really hard, we were having a little girl and Noah was over the moon but life had other plans for us, then came our miracle baby Troix. The doctors told us he wouldn't make it to his first birthday and two years later he was running around causing me all sorts of trouble, my baby was tough like his dad and he brought me nothing but joy even when we lost our second child (another girl) I was blessed to still have Troix and of course Noah..........

"Troix stop running around." I said and he looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. "Cori I'm about to start getting ready to pick Noah up from the airport are you......."

"I'm going to take him to my dads' house. I know you and Noah got a lot of catching up to do and the last thing y'all need is this little demon running around causing trouble." Cori said picking him. "Plus I wanna go see my girl and I know my dads would love to babysit.... for about twenty minutes before they kick him out."

"Troix knows not to act up over there, but I know Noah will definitely want to see his son before anything so I'll be over there as soon as I pick him up from the airport." I said watching my son try to fight his uncle, but Cori just picked Troix up but one of his legs and even though Troix was laughing I was scared.

"Come on punk say bye to your mom....." Cori said walking down the hall with my son upside down.

"Bye mommy....." Troix said laughing and waving. I watched as Cori strapped my baby in the car and pulled off, then I started getting ready to see Noah. I know a month may not seem like a long time but for me it was a lifetime and seeing his face on a screen just wasn't cutting it anymore. I look at my phone and saw I still had about an hour before Noah was supposed to be landing and I couldn't help but feel that tingling...... my hand started to move up my skirt but I had to stop myself, I'd be damn if the first orgasm I had in a month came from my hand so I decided to just go to the airport and wait, because being here alone wasn't helping at all.

When I got to the airport I kept getting lustful looks from men and jealous eye rolls from the women who pulled their men along like they were kids, if they only knew that I wasn't interested in any of them I only had eyes for one dude. I stood by the gate where Noah was supposed to be arriving and waited when Joejoe called, I just hoped he wasn't calling to tell me Noah's flight had been delayed, diverted or anything close to it because I'd be pissed.

"Jade I need your help...... please talk to Noah because he won't listen to me." The fear in his voice was enough to make me forget about everything except getting to the bottom of what he was talking about. "Aight here's the deal I've been hearing whispers that there are a few players who have a hit out on Noah, like they're trying to seriously hurt him on the field or off but Noah isn't taking this seriously. He just makes a joke out of it and says they have to catch him......" Joejoe said and before I could reply someone took my phone out my hand, I couldn't even turn around before a hand I was all too familiar with moved up my leg and under my skirt. I felt my panties get pushed to the side and two long fingers enter my pussy.

"I just don't know how much I missed you......" Noah whispered in my ear as he removed his fingers and putting them in his mouth. "I didn't bring a bag so let's just get outta here so I can see my son then you got me for the rest of the night." He said pulling me out of the airport and for now I would put what Joejoe said on the back burner until later. We got in the car and I noticed he kept tapping his leg, I knew Noah well enough to know that meant he was horny and considering it was rush hour we'd be stuck in traffic for a while.

"Noah....." I said and he turned to me smiling, his jade eyes sparkled with amusement and I felt my pulse quicken. "Noah don't....." I said as he took his seat belt off, pushed the seat back as far as it could go the put my leg on the seat he just got out of.

"Focus on the road......." He said before ripping my panties off with his teeth. How in the fuck did he expect me to focus on the road while his tongue was playing patty cake with every inch of my pussy? "Damn I forgot how good your pussy taste....." Noah said quietly and all I could do was thank god for tinted window.

"OHMYGODNOAH!!!!" I cried as my body began to shake and just as I was about to cum..... he stopped.

"Take this next exit, I want some In and Out......" Noah said smirking and I swear he did this shyt all the time, whenever I was close to cumming he'd stop just so he could enjoy watching my squirm. I took the exit and decided to take the street the rest of the way to his dad's house since it would be quicker, we were sitting in the drive-thru waiting for our food when I noticed that same sparkle in his eyes.

"Noah please sto..... oh fuck......." I said as Noah took a piece out of his cup and pushed it inside of my pussy. He fingered me slow and methodical until the ice melted before grabbing another piece and repeating the process. "I really don't like you...." I said as we pulled up to the window.

"Aight keep telling yourself that Jade..... I promise with in next hour you'll be begging for the dick." Noah said leaning back in his seat, the woman at the window started laughing and I knew it was time to get outta here because I was irritated and I didn't want to cuss her out just because Noah was being stupid. We finally got to Marcus's house and I realized my skirt was soaked and I wasn't wearing any panties.

"I can't go in there like this......" I said looking down at my skirt.

"Aight here's the plan....... when we get in the house go straight to the bathroom, I'm pretty sure I got some sweats in there somewhere and I'll bring them up to you as soon as I find them." Noah said kissing me. "I really did miss you......" He said sincerely and I felt myself start to blush.

"Noah I missed you too and so did Troix......" Just as his name escaped my lips, Troix started banging on the door trying to get out, beyond excited to see his dad. "Don't forget the sweatpants Noah." I said quickly walking into the house and up the stairs. A few minutes later I was sitting in the living room watching Noah play with Saint while his dad's explain all the hell he's cause in the short time he's been there.

"That's because y'all spoil him, he knows he can get away with murder over here so I don't wanna here y'all complaining about him being bad, y'all made him that way." Noah said laying across the floor while Troix sat on his chest.

"Spoil him and send him home, that's my role as a grandparent......" Khalil said winking.

"I'm sorry I can't stay silent anymore, Noah you got something on your mouth and it's really distracting." Marquise said and Noah quickly licked his lips before winking in my direction.

"Shut up Marquise before I punch you...... look we're about to get outta here so take Troix out back so he doesn't see us leaving." Noah said trying to get up but Troix wouldn't let him until Marcus grabbed him and took him into the kitchen. "We'll be back in the morning...." Noah said walking out the door and just as I was about to follow Khalil stopped me and pulled me to the side.

"Are you going to tell him?" He asked and I didn't know what to say, there was something else other than this bounty that me and Noah needed to talk about but the thing was saying it out loud scared the hell out of me especially considering what me and Noah's history with pregnancy. "Look Jade, I love you like a daughter and I know what y'all went through and I know how scared you are..... we're all scared but Noah needs to know before he leaves again for Boston." Khalil said and I just nodded, I would tell Noah eventually but right now I just wanted to focus on me and him everything else could wait until tomorrow..................