Marcus 28

I wanted to know every single detail of Khalil and Zyshaun's meeting with Roseline, I wanted to know every single word she uttered out of her semen infested mouth without leaving anything out. Khalil didn't want to talk about it but Zyshaun was more than willing to give me and Devin the details right down to the part of her offering to have a threesome with the two of them and her reaching for Khalil's dick. I really hated that bitch but if her information panned out and she was serious about disappearing then I was more than willing to let Zyshaun pay any amount of money to end this shyt with Julius once and for all. But now we played the waiting game, we had to wait until Zyshaun's men verified Roseline's information, then we had to wait until we had a fool proof plan that wouldn't fail and we had to wait until the time was absolutely perfect. The sooner this was over with the better because I just wanted some peace in my life.......for once.

"We still don't know what Julius's planned with Iman and Linda so those are still two more loose ends we need to tie up after we deal with Julius." Khalil said.

"Look... I made it perfectly clear I'm over that whole situation with Iman, I could keep beefin with him but it's pointless. Our beef started over Nico but I've moved on I love Torian, that's my heart so if Nico wants to be with Iman then I'm not going to interfere, as long as Iman stays away from me and our family I'm good." Devin said looking at the three of us.

"I just don't understand you Devin........" Zyshaun said shaking his head. "Where's the old Devin that used to be ready for whatever?"

"He grew up....... look I'm still ready for whatever but I'm not going to go looking for trouble. Besides I still need to find out who sent Steph to try and kill me........ that's at the top of me and Sa'vion list of things to do, and when I find that person trust me y'all will see old Devin again. Now excuse me I'm going back out to the party." Devin said getting up and leaving.

"We'll discuss this more later in the week but for right now, I'm going to go back to the party as well because just looking at you two is pissing me off." Zyshaun said walking out the room mumbling something about pie.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked sitting on Khalil's lap and rubbing his face.

"Horny, happy, confused, worried, unsure, horny, and hungry." He said smiling.

"Let's start with happy and work our way through the other things." I said gently biting down on his lips.

"I'm happy because there's a chance that this is almost over....... I'm confused about something Carmen said earlier, she said something about Kadeem being dead and still finding new ways to break her heart. She mentioned Sa'vion and I curious about what else she was talking about. I'm worried about Cam...... I haven't talked to him in a while and I wanna make sure he's okay. I'm unsure about our plan working..... since the last one didn't turn out so good. Now let's address my horniness." Khalil said kissing me. I started to take his jacket off when Cori ran in the room and jumped in between us with Noah right behind him.

"Cori what did you do?" I asked looking at him.

"Nothing Noah is just being a butthole." Cori said sticking his tongue out and I could tell Noah was getting pissed. I moved Cori away from us and pulled Khalil out the leaving Noah alone with his little brother.

"Do you think it's safe leaving them in there together?" Khalil asked looking back at the door.

"Noah isn't going to hurt him, Cori has to learn he can't keep messing with Noah and running to us to save him. Let's go see what's left over from dinner." We walked into the kitchen where that dude Emilio was talking with Yuri and Ramone, looking at Ramone I felt sad because it was obvious that his breakup Nico was really hurting him.