Legacy 87

My niece Lauren was three days old and I could already tell she was going to look just like Cam, when I talked to Cam he told me how excited he was to get home in a couple of weeks. I couldn't wait for him to get because Devin had become a man on a mission to get Iman before Iman got him, Sa'vion and Dominique weren't making things better by egging him on. I could just look at Khalil and tell he was close to losing it, it seemed like no matter what he said Devin's mind was made up and there was to get him to stop what Khalil saw as a suicide mission. I walked around the living room with my niece in my arms watching Khalil and Lorenzo trying to talk some sense into Devin but he wasn't trying to hear any of it, I noticed Devin and Zyshaun making eye contact like they were up to something. The conversation was getting heated so I decided to go upstairs with everyone else so they could talk in private; I gave Lauren to Liberty and sat on the bed next to her.

"Too bad she looks like Cam." I said smiling and Liberty punched me in the arm. "I'll let you have that one. But have you spoken to Cam, he was really excited when I talk to him a couple days ago?" I asked.

"No I haven't heard from him, but when I do I'm going to cuss his ass out for putting me through this again." Liberty said rolling her eyes, I got up and walked to the other side of the room smiling.

"Well sis you should probably keep your legs closed, I'm just saying at some point you need to take responsibility for you whorish ways." I said smiling, I quickly ducked as she threw something at me just as Lorenzo looking at me confused.

"Baby were you and Mama Angela supposed to be going somewhere, because she's down stairs talking about y'all got a date or something?" Lorenzo asked and I tried to keep my face emotionless, I had completely forgot that Mama Angela was going to talk to Tia and she thought I should be there for it.

"Yeah we should only be gone for a couple hours, we're going out for dinner with Tia you want me to bring you something back." I said quickly trying to walk past him but he stepped in front of me and looked into my eyes and I could see everything he wanted to ask written across his face. "We're just going to talk to her Lorenzo, I won't say anything too out of line as long as she doesn't that's why Mama Angela is coming, make sure you feed Liberty you know how cranky she gets when she's hungry." I said kissing him quickly and running out the room before Liberty could throw something else...........

"I am not stalking you or Enzo, I was visiting one of my friends who live in y'alls neighborhood I was just using y'all little driveway to turn around because I went the wrong way." Tia said fixing her hair, we've been going back and forth for the last twenty minutes and she still wouldn't own up to the fact that she was borderline stalking Lorenzo. She could sit there and pretend she was 'just turning around' all she wanted but she sat there for about ten minutes before actually leaving.

"Tia..... I know you're upset that Lorenzo decided he didn't want anymore kids, but it was his decision to make. Nothing is stopping you from going out and finding some dude that would be more than willing to be in a relationship with you." I said calmly.

"Look Legacy if I want to stop by to see MY babies father then I'll do that, I don't need your permission." Tia said and I was starting to lose my patience with this bird.

"Legacy can you get me another cronut and another iced coffee, with caramel and vanilla." Mama Angela said smiling politely, I looked at the line and it was almost to the door so she either she really wanted a cronut or she was about to talk some sense into Tia. I got up and went to get in line after waiting ten minutes as I walked back to the table Mama Angela still talking to Tia who looked utterly scared. "Now in the words of my favorite housewife Nene 'I said what I said' now apologize..... oh Legacy thank you baby you're so sweet."