Yuri 131

I had to give Zyshaun credit, we were on his private jet heading back to Houston from Los Angeles I was a little suspicious when the jet had to make an emergency landing outside of Colorado Springs because I knew Zyshuan kept his jet in perfect condition, I became even more suspicious when they said it would take three days to fix because they didn't have the right parts their. I finally realized it was Zyshaun when we had to stay at Devin's cabins because magically none of our credit cards were working so we could buy new plane tickets or even pay for a hotel......  I knew he was trying to keep us far away from whatever it is he was up to, but he forgot one small little detail and that was Devin always kept a lot of money in his cabins so it didn't take us long to be in the air again. I couldn't believe Ymir was behind all of this, I mean I could because I knew what kind of person he was but I honestly thought me and him were getting back on track and rebuilding our relationship; turns out he was just waiting for the right moment to strike and now I had a decision to make........

"I'm going to beat Zyshaun's ass for this little stunt, he's always trying to handle shyt on his own now I'm pissed." Khalil said as the woman sitting next to him slept through her baby crying, Khalil looked funny as fuck sitting in that little ass seat while Devin and Domo were probably sitting comfortably in first class.

"I'm sure Zyshaun has a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why he did what he did, honestly I think he was scared of the payback I had planned for him once he reached Saint Trinity Island." I remembering the little deal we had and I was definitely going to make sure he kept his end of the bargain.

"Little boy I swear to god if you hit me with that bottle again I'll have my son beat your ass." Khalil said seriously as the little boy started laughing and hit him again. "Yo you wanna trade seats?" I just sat back and closed my eyes because I was already irritated and sitting next to a bad ass little kid would've gotten me arrested.

Once we landed Devin and Domo went to check on all the houses while me and Khalil went to meet up with Zyshaun, I swear this nigga better be in some sort of trouble for him not to be answering his phone. We got to the house and this nigga was sitting at his dinner table eating a fuckin salad like everything was coo and I was about three seconds away from trying to beat his ass and he knew it because he had the nerve to smirk.

"I knew y'all were here the second y'alls plane landed...... please have a seat while I explain everything and don't worry about Devin and Domo I got people watching their every move to make sure nothing happens to them. Now who do y'all wanna start with Cross or Finn either way it's going to be a god ass story...... but y'all might not wanna eat just yet." Zyshaun said still smiling and I was getting pissed.

"I guess we can start with that nigga Finn or whatever." Khalil said and I looked at Zyshaun who was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"That dude is an idiot, like he wasn't even trying to hide or anything he showed up to work like everything was normal and after doing some research meaning I had someone go inside his house you'd be shocked to know they found a pair of bloody Tim's in his closet. So I waited and turns out he had a doctors appointment this morning...... I guess some things got mixed up or whatever because he ended up in the morgue by mistake and they took out all his organs....... I'm pretty someone could use them, except his heart I wanted to keep that as a trophy." Zyshaun said picking a few grapes out his salad. "I guess he won't be missed though nobody seems to care that he's dead."

"Damn that's.........." I could find the right words but it was something. "What about Cross?" I asked and Zyshaun shrugged.

"Well in prison there are unwritten rules that everyone should already know and at the top of that list is you don't fuck with children, which Michael Cross did and that's why he was locked up in the first place but they were supposed to keep him away from mass population, until today that is....... someone fucked up and he ended up with the worse of the worse and well..... when they found his body he had a broom stick broke off in his ass and they beat the fuck out of him, he'll be lucky to make it through the night. The craziest thing is nobody saw anything." Zyshaun said and I realized just how crazy this dude really was and though it should scare me in all honesty it turned me on even more.