Epilogue 5: Yuri

I had just left from visiting Ymir... or trying to at least since he still refused to see me. It had been months since he got arrested and put in a mental institution and like I promised I came to see him once a week. Even though he had done a lot of fucked up shyt to me he was still my brother, my twin brother and I wasn't ready to give up on him, I don't think I ever could. After leaving the hospital where Ymir was being kept I decided to go check in on Zyshaun he's had been working like crazy these last few months, so we barely got any time to just really chill plus there was still the matter of the uncollected debt he owed me that I hadn't forgot about. As so as I got there I was pulled into the studio to help one of these new producers go over some music, though I was completely focused on school I still helped out every now and then just because I was in love with music. Finally I once I was finished I walked into Zyshaun's office and Saint was running around like a chicken with his head cut off, but he had really come a long way since he started working for Zyshaun, though he still complained a lot......

"There's got to be child labor laws about this, I'm going to talk to Aunt Tonya because there should be no reason that I'm working this hard. I should just say fuck it and quit......." Saint mumbled and I just shook my head, I swear he's been threatening to quit since his first day but has yet to do so.

"Alright Toussaint you're good for today, I'll have Big Maxx take you home since I'll probably be working late. Make sure Trinity eats, takes his bath and is in bed by nine." Zyshaun said without looking out from his desk. As soon as Saint left out the room Zyshaun looked up and smiled. "I'm seriously thinking about firing him, I swear the only reason he's last this long is because he's my son."

"You say that at least twice a week but you know you'd never fire Saint. He works too hard and yeah he complains but he's also a teenager which means it could be a lot worse." I said sitting in the seat across from his desk.

"So how'd it go Baby Boy?" Zyshaun asked and I shrugged. "He still doesn't want to see you? I could always go and beat him up if it makes you feel better." Zyshaun said smiling and I laughed quietly.

"Nah don't do that...... when I talked to his psychiatrist he told me that Ymir was convinced he was me...... but I'm going to keep trying, Ymir has always been a little messed up but I'm not going to give up on him." I said turning my head.

"I can respect that Baby Boy..... in fact I really love the fact that you're still loyal to your brother even after everything he's done and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure he gets the help he needs and maybe one day I can do for him what I did for Justice." Zyshaun said and I just sat there quietly because he was staring at me so intensely that I lost my train of thought. "What's on your mind Baby Boy?" Zyshaun asked and something about his words snapped me out of my daze and I made a decision right there that might get me into a lot of trouble, but I knew Zyshaun respected people who took what they wanted. I got up and walked over to the door and stuck my head out.

"Ayy Sina clear the rest of Zyshaun's schedule for the rest of the day and head on home he's going to be busy for the next few hours and doesn't want to be disturbed." I said smiling and Sina didn't need to be told twice, I'm sure before the door was closed she was already heading towards the elevator.

"What are you doing Baby Boy?" Zyshaun asked smiling as I locked the door and walked over to him.

"You talk to damn much....." I said sitting on his desk in front of him and pulling out my dick. "We made a bet and I'm here to collect." I said grabbing his head and he resisted a little but still slowly started licking the head of my dick. "Nah see you playing......" I said forcing it deeper in his mouth and by no means was my dick little so I was surprised Zyshaun was able to take most of it without any problem."FUCK!!!" I cried out because I was already close to nutting but I still had a lot to accomplish before I got my first nut off. I pulled Zyshaun off my dick and started kissing him.

"Damn Baby Boy....." Zyshaun said as I moved behind him, pushed him us against his desk and pulled his pants down. I stared at my prize in amazement knowing I was about to do something no other person had done before but I wanted to savor this moment. As my tongue my first contact with Zyshaun's ass I felt his body shiver and I knew he was trying not to moan so I decided to take things a little further by slapping is ass. "AHH Fuck." Zyshaun said somewhere between a moan and a groan but I didn't care, his ass was tasting too good and I wanted him nice and ready for this dick.

Zyshaun was loving my tongue (though he'd never admit it) but I was sure he was ready for something a lot bigger, so using one finger at first I tried loosening him up because I knew this would be his first time bottoming. Damn his ass was tight was fuck using my one finger then my tongue, then two fingers and my tongue again it took a while but Zyshaun took it like a champ and I knew he was finally really for the dick.

"Yo go easy Baby Boy......." Zyshaun said quietly and I heard a hint of fear in his voice which turned me on slightly because it finally showed Zyshaun was afraid of something. I smirked as my dick played with his hole for a few seconds before I pushed the head in slowly. "AHH FUCK!!!!" Zyshaun cried out.

"Relax, or this shyt is going to hurt like hell..... trust me." I said kissing the back of his neck. It was a rough couple minutes until Zyshaun finally stopped resisting me and he got into a steady grove but I was ready to beat it up because I wasn't with this slow shyt. "Put your leg on this." I said grabbing the chair and once his leg was in a better position I had easier access to fuck his world up.

"AHH FUCK.... YO SLOW DOWN!!!!" Zyshaun moaned as I grabbed his shoulders and started pulling him back on my dick.

"Calm down Baby Boy, I know what I'm doing." I said winding my hips with each thrust until I hit his spot and he started creaming on my dick. "Yeah get this dick wet Baby Boy....." I whispered in his ear. "You gonna ride this dick Baby Boy?" I asked as I started going faster and harder and the sound of my nuts slappin his body echoed throughout the room.

"YEAH FUCK!!!!" Zyshaun cried out and I pulled him over to the couch that was in his office leaving behind all of our clothes except for his tie and one of my socks. I sat back and tried to contain my excitement as Zyshaun sat on my dick and started trying to ride my dick, though it was clear this wasn't one of his many talents just seeing him attempt it was enough for me. I grabbed his tie and pulled his face down to mine and started kissing him as I started meeting his body with mine.

"I love you Zy....." I said kissing him more passionately.

"I'm going to get you back for this Yuri...." Zyshaun said not even trying to contain the threat and I knew he was serious but right now I was in charge and I let him know by pushing all nine and a half inches of my dick inside of him with one powerful stroke. "AHHHH!!!" Zyshaun cried out as I started going crazy in his ass while stroking his dick at the same time.

"Damn your ass is tight......" I said biting down on one of his nipples. Zyshaun grabbed my neck and pushing me all the way against the sofa and started trying to take control of this situation but I wouldn't let him. We fucked all over the room until we ended up in front of the fireplace and I was trying my hardest to get to the finish line. I could see it in Zyshaun's eyes he was ready to nut but I wanted to wait we had to cum at the exact same time and I was almost there. "FUCK!!!" I said pushing myself past any limits I had and I knew I was close..... "Cum for me baby." I whispered in his ear right as I was cumming inside of him. Zyshaun let out a low groan as he busted the biggest nut I've ever seen. I fell over next to him trying to catch my breath while Zyshaun did the same.

"That's never happening again Baby Boy....." Zyshaun said his chest moving so fast you would've thought he just got finished running a hundred miles without a break. "I'm about to go take a shower and reevaluate my life choices." Zyshaun said laughing and walking into his private bathroom but I couldn't help but notice he didn't close the door and lust took control of my body leading me into the shower with him as I started playing with his ass again.

"Oh so you not going to fight me this time." I asked kissing his neck and stroking his dick back to life.

"I guess ONE more time wouldn't hurt......" Zyshaun said kissing me as we began what was sure to be an explosive round two right there in the shower..............................