Marcus 130

I was sick of being stuck on this island and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one feeling this way, hell I'm pretty sure the only person who still wanted to be here was my mom and that's because she had Qwanell to keep her company...... Noah was mad because football practice had started and he couldn't be there an he really wanted to start this year but I'm sure Khalil could explain the situation to the coach once we got back, he also knew why we were here so he tried to hide his frustration the best he could but I knew he was just trying to be strong for everyone else. Finally after days of waiting Khalil showed up and I was hoping we could go back home but instead he pulled Dominique off to the side and together they took off down the beach. I sat on the back deck waiting for them to return as all the kids played on the beach and I was tempted to go throw Marcel's little bad ass in the water if he didn't stop putting sand in my baby's hair, I was about to say something to Marsean about his son when I saw Cori trip the little boy on some slick shyt and walk off like nothing happened, finally after about three hours I saw Khalil walking back without his brother.

"He needs some time alone, he's hurting right now so I'm giving him a chance to say goodbye to his best friend." Khalil said sitting next to me. "Hopefully we'll be able to leave in about two days I'm just waiting for the from Zyshaun and Enzo, they're supposed to be going to see Cross since he's most like the one behind what happened to Ramone....... how's Devin been?" Khalil asked and I shook my head.

"They're all hurting..... Devin, Cam, Legacy, Blaze and Yuri. They just lost a really good friend and they're trying to deal with it in their own way so what did y'all find out?" I asked.

"Cain and Caleb haven't been to back to Texas since they killed Iman and I found out from Zy when I got off the plane that Nico is in Tanzania and he's been living there since before the wedding and he's been there for a while so we're not sure who killed Ramone......... the only thing we have go on is Cross." Khalil said wrapping his arm around me.

"So Michael Cross is still causing trouble from jail........" I said shaking my head because all this could've been avoided if he would've just minded his own damn business but he couldn't look past his jealousy of my family.

"Where's your brother......." Vanessa asked walking out the house and I looked at her looking for any signs of a baby but I didn't see any yet, Khalil told her where she could find Dominique and she started walking down the beach.

"Domo said he wanted to name the baby Justice, no matter if it was a boy or girl. He said they always made a promise that whoever had kids first would name the kid after the other since both their names are unisex names, I just feel bad because there's nothing I can do for any of my brothers at this point they're all hurting and it's killing me." Khalil said quietly.

"Ayy Uncle Marcus my dad wants to talk to you......" Toussaint said walking out the house looking pissed as he mumbled something about always fuckin up the mood....... Lord give me the strength not to hurt this boy. I took the phone from him and me and Khalil walked away because I knew Saint would try to listen.

"Cross is a bitch who better be lucky I couldn't put hands on him but after a little persuasion I was able to get something out of him, so y'all might have to stay there a little bit longer while I handle this. I'm sending Gonzo there and he should be arriving some time tomorrow." Zyshaun said.

"Do you care to elaborate on what you found or are you going to leave us in the dark?" I asked and Zyshaun paused for a second. "Zyshaun we have as much right to know as anybody so what dud Cross tell you?" I asked pissed.

"Where's Yuri?" Zyshaun asked and I swear he got on my nerves sometimes. "Look he needs to hear this so either go get Yuri or wait until I get there so I can explain the situation. While you're at it go get Devin and Blaze too because they need to hear this as well." I looked at Khalil and we walked back towards the house to get everyone Zyshaun requested and a few minutes later we were all standing around waiting for Zyshaun to tell us what he found out.

"Wassup Zy we're all here." Devin said.

"Blaze how much do you know about that nigga Finn or whatever?" Zyshaun asked and we all turned to Blaze.

"Not much, we worked together, he was a creep that grabbed my dick and I punched him in the mouth, then he got fired tired to sue me but nothing came of it...... why is he behind what happened to Ramone?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah him, Cross and Ymir...... that nigga Cross was getting desperate to get revenge on me so he started grasping at anyone who we've fucked over. Ymir has always been jealous of you Yuri and he's never forgiven you for that situation with your uncle. He used Ramone to get info on all of use playing on his broken heart over Nico and tried to exploit that by ruining your life like he's done in the past. Finn was still pissed at Blaze and I'm guessing that's why they were in your backyard........" Zyshaun said quietly.

"And Cross told you all this?" Devin asked and I could tell he was beyond pissed.

"I have my methods of getting the truth outta people, but don't worry about Cross or Finn I got something special planned for them........ my thing is Ymir, despite everything he's done I don't wanna hurt him because he Yuri's only family and I would never take that away from him." Zyshaun said and we all looked at him.

"Fine if you won't do it I will and before you say anything Zy, this is so much bigger than me. That nigga Ymir has been trying to ruin my life since we were kids and as far as I'm concerned that nigga is no longer my family, just make sure you have your ass at the airport to pick me up." Yuri said handing me back the phone and walking off.

"Yo if he's going back then so am I...... I can't let that dude ride solo." Devin said.

"So where are we going?" Dominique asked walking up and Devin explained the whole situation, and in no time Dominique was ready for war and given the fact that he was already pissed about Justice I knew he was out for blood, I looked at Khalil hoping he could talk some sense into his brothers but he just stood there staring like he actually was considering letting them go.

"Khalil can I talk to you please." I said pulling him a bit further down the beach. "You can't let them go, are you really going to let them go; Devin just got married he has two kids he needs to think about and Dominique has a kid on the way possibly two you can't let them put themselves in that situation..... let Zyshaun handle it please." I said looking into his green eyes.

"What can I do to stop them Marcus? They're grown ass men and honestly I'm thinking about going myself, I gotta make sure this shyt ends and if taking out those three will be the end of our drama then I wanna be there to make sure it gets handled." Khalil said and I was about two seconds away from punching him in the face.

"Why are y'all Cunningham men so damn hardheaded?" I asked exasperated.

"Shh...... Saint I can't hear what they're saying......" A voice said and I looked down at the phone and say that we've been on three-way this whole time.

"Noah I'm going to beat your little ass and you too Toussaint......" I said hanging up and Khalil was smirking a little bit.

"You gotta admit that was pretty slick." Khalil said and I walked away pissed, I was over this whole thing and I knew there was no way to convince any of them to stay but I knew there was one person with the pull to make sure they never made it to Texas. I walked into the bathroom, turned the water on and called Zyshaun.

"Zyshaun listen to me closely...... Devin, Yuri and Dominique are all trying to come back to Texas and I'm pretty sure Khalil is going to go with them. Please do everything you can to make sure they don't get there, I trust you can handle this without them which is why you are sending Enzo back here....... please." I said quietly.

"Trust me Marcus by the time the get here everything will be handled. Look I gotta go, I have some business to attend to I'll catch you later." Zyshaun said hanging up and I stood there praying that nothing happened to my family................................