Devin 66

Cam was still fuming after last nights fight and I was still fuming that I had to go get Ramone outta jail, while I should be with my brother trying to see if he was staying home or going back or better yet spending time with my kids I was sitting in a police station with Zyshaun. I had just under two weeks to spend with my brother, then the All Star Game, then our trip I didn't have time to be babysitting a grown ass man, when Ramone walked out he looked horrible. I knew he was still hurting over the break up with Nico but it's been months and he still wouldn't let it go, I mean I get it he really loved Nico and I tried to be there for him but like I said I had my own shyt to deal with. I had to break him outta this daze he was in, I just had to find someting to keep his mind off of Nico until this trip which would hopefully be exactly what he needs to finally start moving on. After getting dropped off back at my house I walked around looking for Cam when I ran into Noah.

"You looking for Uncle Cam?" He asked and I nodded. "He's in the backyard......" I shook my head and followed him out to the garden me and Torian started and found Cam sleeping on a rock. "I wasn't sure if he was drunk or what but I was scared to wake him up." Noah said pointing to the outline of Cam's gun.

"Leave Cam to me....... go in the house and call Liberty so she can come and get him." I said walking over to Cam and kicking him gently. "Ayy wake up." I said kicking him again.

"I'm not sleep........ or drunk, I was thinking." Cam said looking up at me.

"Yeah sure Cam, why are you out here sleeping in the lawn fucking up my nice grass." I said sitting next to him, Cam looked at me for a full minute before sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Because every where I tried to fall asleep in your house was too damn soft; the bed, the floor, the couch....... I couldn't sleep at all, I needed to be back in my element." Cam said quietly.

"Cam...... I know you're going back, you can pretend to be indecisive with everyone else except for me and Legacy. Your weird sense of honor and loyalty isn't going to allow you not go back and you're not a quitter and as badly as I want you to stay I know there's no point in begging to do it when I know you've already made up your mind." I said looking at him.

"You know me too well........ I knew the second I stepped on that plane I was going back. I just don't know how to tell Liberty or Cadence, they both took it so hard the first time I left that the second time is going to be even worse." Cam said.

"You underestimate them...... especially Liberty. Yeah they'll be hurt and probably bleach your clothes but they have us to keep them occupied for the next six months. What's important is you make the best out of the time you have, for example you need to spend as much time with Liberty and the kids as possible, then before you leave we'll go to the All Star Game and leave you with more stuff to look forward to once you come home for good...... and you need to apologize to Sa'vion and try to make an attempt to get to know Dominique." I said giving him a half smile.

"I don't like that nigga......." Cam said laughing.

"You don't like anyone." I replied.

"True....... but you're right Dev, I'll apologize and TRY to get to know that nigga and when I'm gone I need you to do something for me. I want you to find out where Nico and Iman stay so I can beat Iman's ass when I get back." Cam said standing up.

"Nah I'm over it, but here's the plan for the day. You are going to go somewhere and spend some time with your wife and kids, then once they are content me, you, Legacy are going to go to In & Out and clown like we used to, then we're going to hang out with our brothers and sister." I said noticing Ramone walking towards me. "I'll hit you up later bro." I said as Cam started walking away.

"I fucked up last night Devin..... I know that, but you don't know what it's like when the person you've risked everything for has been playing you for the entire time y'all were together. I let that nigga meet my family, I gave him everything and got nothing in return." Ramone said quietly.

"Ramone I......." I tried to say but he stopped me.

"I blame you for what happened with Nico, Dev and I don't want to but everything comes back to you. Nico may be with Iman but he doesn't love that nigga, not like he loves you; think about it everything he's done was a way to get you back...... if he was serious about Iman he wouldn't have even bothered with that stupid as plan of his, he would've just waited until Iman got out of jail and got back with him but he wanted you. Iman was just a filler, he's always been a substitute for you." Ramone said quietly.

"I don't have feelings for Nico, not like that..... you know my heart belongs to Torian and I'm sorry for what Nico did to you but the decision was his, I didn't force him to do anything. Ramone you're my boy and I hate seeing you like this but you'll never be able to move on until you accept the fact that Nico never loved you, as harsh as it sounds it true." I said, we stood there looking at each other until he walked away, I hated that I had to come to that but he needed to hear the truth and sugar coating it wasn't going to help him.......

After spending the day with my parents and Torian, we left the twins with Cadence and went to meet up with Cam, Legacy, Will and Rex at In & Out; it's been a while since I was able to just have fun. We sat around plotting on Khalil and Enzo it's been a couple years since our last prank war and I wanted this one to epic, but we were going to have to wait until Cam got back before we could execute our plan.

"I'm kinda pissed y'all decided to go on a trip without me, when I get back...... for good we'll have to put something together." Cam said.

"Seven was saying the same thing, but we can work that out once you get home what I wanna talk about is the All Star Game." I said getting excited.

"Yeah this should be fun, as long as we don't have to spend it babysitting Noah and Saint." Legacy said and Torian laid his head on my shoulder.

"They should be fine, they're bringing one of their friends so I'm pretty sure they'll ind something to do far away from us." Rex said looking around, I swear he was so damn paranoid. "Will who have you been texting this entire time?" He said looking over Will's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, but I'll catch y'all later. I gotta go handle something really fast." Will said getting up and leaving without any explanation. They all started talking and I noticed Torian couldn't keep his eyes opened.

"You aight Torian?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah just tired, Odion decided he wanted to play right after you left so we were up all night and right after he went to sleep Darion woke up...... so hopefully tonight I get some sleep." He said yawning.

"Well Cadence said she'll keep them over night, if you want I can stay home. I'm pretty sure Cam can go one night without trying to kill Sa'vion and Legacy will be there to make sure nothing happens." I said and he nodded. "Aight I'm going let Cam know then we can go home and sleep." I said kissing him. We spent about thirty more minutes with my brothers before going home, I could see the stress of everything written on Torian's face and I knew we needed to get away... not just for a vacation but permanently. We had a decision to make once Cam got home for good, on whether or not we were going to move out of Texas for good...................................