Dominique 40

I didn't know what to expect when I came down here but this definitely wasn't it, spending three days in this nice ass hotel definitely wasn't it. Today we were supposed to get the results of the DNA test back and I was kinda nervous, all I had to go on was a picture and my mom's and she swore up and down that my father's name was Kadeem Cunningham........ Now that I got some time on my hands I can properly introduce myself. My name is Dominique Kadeem Meadows, I'm from Jackson, Mississippi and my entire life it's just been me and my momma...... so imagine my surprise when I found out I had brothers and sisters and not only that but my brothers was future Hall of Famer Khalil Cunningham and one of the top producers in the world Devin Cunningham. Most people only dreamed about being that lucky........ not that I was looking for a hand out or anything, I was perfectly capable of making my own money but still........ I just wanted to get the chance to meet the other side of my family. Just as I was putting my shirt on a knock came at the door and Khalil walked in with Devin and some other dude that I didn't know.

"Dom....... this is my brother Sa'vion. You ready to go get these test results?" Khalil asked nervously. No lie I was nervous as fuck too, if it turns out they weren't my brothers then I was fucked I would have to go back to Jacksonville and possibly face what me and my boy Justice had done a couple days ago........

The wait for the result was stressful as fuck, Devin and the dude Sa'vion seemed to be having a silent argument while Khalil kept checking his phone; finally after waiting an hour we got them and my heart was racing.

"Let's go get something to eat." Khalil said putting the results in his jacket. I guess he was trying to stall but I was hungry and he was paying so what the hell. Once we were in the restaurant and the food was halfway done Devin said the thing we've all been dying to say.

"Aight Khalil open the damn envelope." He said looking at Khalil, after a deep breath Khalil pulled the envelope out and handed it to me. My hands trembled as I read the paper.......... "What does it say?" Devin asked. Fuck if I knew....... it just had a bunch of numbers that I didn't understand so I handed it to Khalil who read over it extremely carefully.

"You're stuck with us kid........" He said smiling. "Now that we got that out the way, we can meet the rest of the family." He said still smiling, I guess this is what I came here for right?

"Hold up is that Nico?" Sa'vion said standing up and I turned my head to see some dark skinned nigga walking in the restaurant. Devin pulled him back to his seat and shook his head. Sa'vion looked at me and something passed between us....... I got up from my seat, walked over to the dude and punched him dead in the mouth dropping him instantly.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?" Devin said heated, I smiled and walked out the restaurant not caring who or what that dude was but obviously my brother didn't like him so by definition I shouldn't like him either. The whole ride back to the house Devin bitched and moaned about how that was fucked up and how I didn't even know dude, but the whole time Sa'vion was texting me telling me the whole story and he better be lucky that was all I did because one thing I hated was disloyal ass niggas............

"I think you're my favorite out of all Camden's brothers. I've been waiting for somebody to knock Nico's ass out and you were the first one to do it so thank you." Some thick, dark skinned chick said as soon as we walked through the door of Khalil's house. "I'm Liberty, I'm married to Camden." She said and I was confused because honestly I didn't know who the fuck Camden was.

"Don't mind her......... this is Marcus my husband." Khalil said and I shook his hand. "You already met Marsean and that's his wife Tonya. The white boy is our brother in law Alex but we call him Rex. Cadence is in the kitchen if you wanna meet her and the boys are downstairs." Khalil said, after meeting everyone me and my brothers were all sitting out back drinking....... but I noticed someone staring at me from the kitchen and felt like I should speak, so I got up and walked in there pulling her to the side.

"I'm sorry for just springing this on you..... I didn't know about any of y'all and I just wanted to meet my dad." I said looking in Carmen's eyes.

"I don't blame you....... it's just scary how much you look like him." She said covering her mouth before walking away quickly. I walked back outside and sat down with Khalil while Devin and Sa'vion had a heated argument off to the side.

"I'm not trying to be a dick...... but what's going on with Devin and Nico has nothing to do with you so it's best if you stay out of it." Khalil said.

"That's where you're wrong as long as there is blood in my veins, if someone fucks with my family no matter who they are they'll get dealt with." I said staring in his eyes, if he thought I was going to back down because his eyes were changing colors he had me fucked up.

"Look Dom just say out of it, there is a lot going on that you don't know about and I want to keep you out of it as much as possible...... I'm trying to keep you safe." Khalil said, if he only knew half the shyt I've gotten into and what I was involved in now he wouldn't be saying that. Before we could discuss it further two men walked up and even though I've never met them I knew who they both were.

"You were in Rio a couple weeks ago." Lorenzo Gonzalez said.

"Fuck all that I heard you knocked out Nico, good work." Zyshaun Prater said slapping me on the back. "Khalil, Mama Angela said get in there and help set the table." Zyshaun said looking at him, almost begging for a challenge but instead Khalil got up and walked into the house grumbling under his breath. "Don't worry about your little problem...... I've already taken care of it." Zyshaun said taking Khalil's seat.

"My....... my problem?" I asked my palms getting a little sweaty.

"Yeah if Nico goes to the police I have a few people ready to dispute his claim........ what did you think I was talking about." Zyshaun asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing..... I just..... it's nothing." I said getting up and walking into the house, I asked Marcus where the bathroom was and quickly went inside. I had to call my boy Justice and see if he was good.

"I thought we weren't going to call each other for a couple weeks." He said.

"I know but I gotta fill you in..... these nigga really are my brothers. They're cool I guess but I also wanted to know if you heard anything?" I asked.

"Nah but I'm sure in a couple days it'll be all everyone is talking about. Look just keep getting to know your fam and if I hear anything I'll let you know..... be safe bro." Justice said hanging up. I turned the water on and threw some water on my face, I just needed to relax until things back home cooled down; when I looked up there was a woman standing in the bathroom. Someone I haven't met yet and by the way she was eye-fucking me I knew there was no way in hell we could be related.

"Wassup ma?" I asked turning on the country boy charm that melted most women and just like I expected she started squirming from just two words.

"You must be Dominique...... the other brother that I've heard a few things about, my name is Vanessa; Zyshaun's sister." She said walking into the bathroom smelling like heaven. "Hmm....... I must say there's something about you, it's like a choir boy, wrapped in a bad boy, wrapped in a country boy, wrapped in a thug......." She said smirking.

"You got all that in the twenty seconds we've known each other ma?" I said taking a step towards her. "Damn you sexy ma....." I said running a finger down her face, I could tell she was getting wet just from the way she shifted her weight from one foot to the other and just when I was about to release the floodgates........  I stopped and walked right past her. I had too much going on to get involved with any women right now and I promise after one night with me she'd be attached. The only thing I was focusing on was getting to know my brothers and making sure what me and my bro Justice did stayed secret.......................................