Noah 119

I had the time of my life in Philly; I swear being there made me really miss it. I caught up with some family that I hadn't seen in for every, made some new friends, eat way too much Cheese steak and got to spend time with my number one lady....... but even all that couldn't stop me from missing my real home; I missed my brothers, I missed my dads, my uncles, aunts, cousins, my grandma, my friends...... but the person I missed more than anything was Jade. When I got back for the wedding she was in Arizona and we haven't really seen each other since the day before I left, so I was really looking forward to today even though my grandma decided she was going to chaperone. I rolled over in the bed and looked around completely forgetting where I was..... my bedroom in Saint's house, the smell of food hit me like a brick and I jumped outta bed because I just knew my grandma was cooking. But when I got downstairs it was just Saint and Mario, watching those two really made me miss my girl.......

"WAKE Y'ALL ASSES UP......." My grandma said busting through the door like the police. "Y'all better hurry up, it's a three hour drive to San Antonio and I don't wait for nobody. I'll leave y'all here with no problems now y'all got thirty minutes and leave this door open got it smelling like musty ass teenagers." She said walking out.

"Grandma is crazy as fuck..... but she's right wake up Danny and Joejoe so we can go meet up with Jose and them, you know I'm trying to hit as many roller coasters as possible so let's try to make this quick." Saint said, I stood their wonder who put him in charge but decided it wasn't worth the debate I was trying to see my girl as soon as I could. After waking everybody up and taking my shower we were on our way to meet up with; Jose, Joejoe's cousin Kendra, Carly, Monique, one of Jose's girlfriends but most importantly Jade.

As I walked out the house I got a text from Cori showing me he lost a tooth and I couldn't help but smile, my little brothers were everything to me even though Cori insisted on sleeping in my room and Marquise thought my face was a punching bag, I would still do anything for them. We were just getting ready to go when dad number two pulled up with Aunt Tonya and I quickly went over a checklist to make sure there was no reason for him not to let me go.

"Wassup Dad?" I asked looking around nervously because there was nothing worse than being embarrassed by your parents in front of your friends.

"Nothing I'm going with y'all, you didn't think we were honestly going to let y'all go to a whole other city with just my mom? Don't worry we won't crowd y'all, I just wanna make sure y'all aren't out here causing too much trouble....... mom you ready?" He asked getting back in his car and I thought to myself there were worse options (Aunt Liberty). We got in the car with Big Maxx and Mario instantly laid his head across Saint's lap and went to sleep.

"So how was Philly?" Saint asked absently rubbing the side of Mario's head.

"It's different, I mean I was born in Pittsburgh that's what I knew, then I moved down here and this was my home but Philly is a different beast all together...... but I had fun, I couldn't see myself living up there but I'm definitely going back probably before school starts." I said looking out the window.

"So how's everything been here? I mean it couldn't have been too bad seeing as how Uncle Devin's wedding went off perfectly." I said and Saint looked around and saw that Joejoe, Danny and Mario were all knocked out.

"Something is up, my dad, Uncle Khalil and Uncle Gonzo....... they seem on edge, I can tell they're trying to hide it but you know I hear and see a lot more than they give me credit for." Saint said, I sat back and processed everything I just heard.

"Why would Uncle Zy leave if something is wrong..... that doesn't seem like him at all?" I asked and Saint shrugged.

"Like I said they're trying to give off the perception that everything is alright think about it; Uncle Marcus suddenly deciding he wanted to come with us to San Antonio when he's always going on about how San Antonio has the worst drivers in America, your dad has been on his phone way more than normal, Uncle Gonzo has been disappearing at random times..... like he'll be in the middle of talking, get a text then leave out quickly....... and then there's the family trip like I know it's kinda a tradition but the fact that they moved it up and we're staying for two weeks......... it's just weird." Saint said, I decided to drop the conversation for now because today was supposed to be about having fun and not our parents drama.