Toussaint 96

I kinda figured they'd pull something like this, but I never would've guessed they would make it this easy (come on dad where's the challenge). Did they really think that leaving a couple security guards to watch us was going to stop us from doing what we were planning to do, I went upstairs and checked on Trinity, Cori and Camille making sure they were coo and just like I guessed they were playing video games so they probably wouldn't leave this room all night. I called Jose, Joejoe and Danny to make sure they were on their way before going out back with Noah and Mario, Noah had his shirt off and I saw that word in his back and had to calm myself down I would have my time to get at them dudes. Noah sat on the phone talking to his mom who was with Marquise making sure she didn't plan on popping up over here at any time, while Mario called his sisters..... I knew he missed them a lot but his parents were still being dicks so they had to sneak around just to talk. Finally everyone was here and we were all changing into all black when.......

"Umm where are y'all going?" It was almost as if the whole room froze as we all turned to see Carly standing there, I had to smile (okay dad, nice move). Carly stood there looking at us like she knew we were up to know good, a lot of people would underestimate her because she was our age but I knew better; she was notorious for snitching whenever we tried do anything remotely fun and being the youngest of all Uncle Khalil's siblings she had all six of her older siblings wrapped around her fingers.

"We're going to get pizza, why are you going to call my dad and snitch?" Noah asked irritated, god my boy was stupid the last thing he should be doing was pissing her off, we needed her on our side in order to get outta here.

"Well if y'all are ordering pizza why not have one of the ten security guards go get it? And 'if' y'all have to go yourself why does it take all of y'all and why didn't y'all bring the pizza with y'all that seems kinda stupid if you ask me?" Carly said.

"Fine we won't go and get pizza now get out." Noah said shaking his head, Carly smirked and started to turn around but for a split second I saw something....... something that may be of some used to me. "So I guess we're stuck here because we all know she'll call my dad the second she thinks we're trying to leave..... unless you know another way outta here." Noah said looking at me.

"We'll just chill here for now, order a pizza and make it seem like we're being good little boys then once Carly's guard is down..... Danny I need your help with something but Mario come take a walk with me I wanna see something real quick." I said smiling, leaving the other four looking confused.........

Me and Mario walked to the very back of the estate, to the lake house and I looked around carefully; knowing my dad he probably had this our property more secure than the White House but there was something he overlooked.

"Saint do you really think this is a good idea? I mean your dad asked y'all not to go after them dudes that jumped Noah and you know if he finds out he's going to be pissed." Mario said and I smiled.

"My dad really shouldn't be lecturing me on restraint especially considering everything he's been through and besides we didn't start this but I intend to finish. Now you see those woods on the the other side of the lake?" I asked and Mario nodded. "Well I'm 74% sure my dad doesn't own them our best bet is to somehow make it over the lake and through those wood, where Jose will be waiting in his car to take us to where my sources say those dudes are going to be tonight." I said.

"And how do you suppose we get over the lake? I don't see a boat out here and I damn sure ain't swimming in that water......." Mario said I couldn't help myself I had to kiss him just because.

"I'll think of something, let's just get back to the house before they start looking for us." I said kissing him one more time since we probably wouldn't be able to do it for the rest of the night.