Chapter 6: The Artist

TRINITY

It never ceased to amaze me how easy it was to get girls back to my house, hell most of them asked me if I could draw self portraits of them to give to their boyfriends but always end up naked with eleven inches in them and if their boyfriends knew that I was fucking their girls they never said anything because my last name alone instilled fear in most dudes. But I wasn't interested in any of those women, I was in love with my art which would always be my first and only love. I sat in my studio where I had been working on a mural, every year since I was little my dad would let me do whatever I wanted in this room and every Christmas I'd show my family what I had been working on just to start all over again. No one was allowed in here until I was finished and with only me and my dad... sometimes Yuri living here I didn't have to worry about people trying to sneak in here to gaze upon my masterpiece, except for one person my older brother Toussaint. He was nosy and impatient so he was always trying to look in here to see what I was up to, but I wasn't the little kid he used to beat up on not anymore....... I had been in here for hours when I finally put the paintbrush down and made a mental note of where I stopped when a knock came at the door.

"Man who is it?" I asked irritated because I hated being distracted while I was doing my thing.

"Your brother open the door....." The person said and I knew for a fact it wasn't Toussaint, but then it hit me Toussaint wasn't my only brother. I quickly opened the to find my older brother Tion Hayes Jr. standing there looking bigger than the last time I saw him a couple months ago. "Damn little bro you done got all big on me and shyt." He said pulling me into a tight hug.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming.... I'm standing here covered in paint, damn I'm low key embarrassed." I said smiling. "Damn Bro I have seen you since you graduated from Ohio State." I said stepping out into the hall.

"Correction it's THE Ohio State University.... but we can talk about that later, I wanna take you out to eat so we can catch up." He said and I checked my watch.

"I'm actually supposed to be meeting Toussaint here in a little bit, he's cooking for us and I promised him I'd come over......... how about you come with me? I'm sure Toussaint won't mind." I said and I saw a flicker of irritation across his face, TJ and Toussaint have always had this rivalry when it came to me. It's not like they hated each other it was more like they didn't want me getting close to the other one, I never really understood it but I always came out on top because of all the gifts the gave me to out do the other.

"Yeah call Saint..... it's been a while since I've seen our other brother." Tion said sarcastically. After confirming with Toussaint who didn't seem to pleased that I was bringing a guest, I took a shower and changed my clothes before heading out the door. "So wassup little bro are you still a virgin?" Tion asked me.

"I get more pussy than you..... I always have, women love a dude that's passionate about his craft." I said smiling.

"I seriously doubt that, but I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Taryn I don't want any nieces or nephews for at least five years." He said and I just shook my head, I was so tired of hearing people tell me to wrap it up because I was always careful when I had sex. We got to Toussaint's penthouse and after going through the immense security we were taking the elevator to the top floor. Once we were inside I stood back to see who was going to say the first smart comment.

"This is nice Saint......." Tion said and I heard a subtle amount of sarcasm in his voice, Toussaint heard it too but ignored Tion's comment and led us into the dining room. "So Saint what have you cooked for us today?" Tion said and I shot him a look because I knew my oldest brother well enough to know Toussaint wasn't going to take too many more jabs.

"I cooked Shrimp Alfredo, Trinity's favorite....... but it's still has a few more minutes, so why don't we all catch up. Tion I saw your last fight...... I gotta say I wasn't impressed but congrats on the win." Toussaint said and Tion just started laughing.

"Well it wasn't my best fight but you try moving up a weight class and see if you don't go through a little bit of growing pains. I'll adjust to this weight soon..... y'all coming to my next fight?" Tion asked and I nodded but Toussaint just shrugged.

"I can't make any promises little brother....... running a billion dollar empire means my time is limited." Toussaint said and Tion smirked

"Yeah I heard you were climbing up the corporate ladder, I also heard it was effecting your personal life..... speaking of which where's Mario?" Tion asked and I saw the anger ready to break out of Toussaint.

"Mario decided he need to step away for a couple months to reconnect with his sisters and I've never been a controlling boyfriend so I had no problem with it he'll be back when he's ready ....... though since you're so concerned about me, what happened with your DUI case? Do you still need to use a breathalyzer ever eight hours?" Toussaint asked and I could see this dinner going left really quick.

"Toussaint........ Mario's back. I seen him in the mall earlier today, I would've thought you known that." I said and judging from the look on his face this was news to Toussaint. I can honestly say this was the most awkward dinner I've ever been to, nobody spoke but it was clear everyone was in their feeling except me, so I was glad when it was over and done with because if I wanted to sit in silence I could've stayed home. "Umm Tion I'm going to stay here with Toussaint for a little bit longer is that coo with you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah I'm in town for a couple weeks so we can link up sometime soon." He said pulling me into another hug. "Love you little bro. Aight Toussaint." Tion said and he just nodded, once Tion was gone I sat down on the couch and looked at my brother.

"Yo I figured you would've known about Mario or else I wouldn't have said anything." I said looking at him.

"It's coo Trinity, I'm just shocked he has called or anything." Toussaint said quietly. "But I'll worry about that later, I see Tion is still as arrogant as ever." Toussaint said laughing.

"I guess but in his defense you're arrogant as fuck too, which is probably the reason y'all are always butting heads. It's like y'all are trying to see who has the biggest dick in the room." I said laughing.

"Well that's not really a competition I'm pretty sure the last time I check I was a millimeter under thirteen inches." Toussaint said laughing and I really didn't want to hear about his dick so I decided to change the subject.

"Have you noticed a change in dad?" I asked and I noticed Toussaint tense up a little bit. "I only ask because he just doesn't seem like his usual self, he seemed a lot more stressed out." I asked.

"Dad is fine he's..... he's trying to retire at the end of next year and he's looking for someone to step up to take his place." Toussaint said but I knew there was more he wasn't letting on but his mind was somewhere else, or rather on someone else. I knew it was pointless to try and figure out what was going on with my dad because Saint wouldn't say anything so I guess I could focus my energy on reconnecting with my other brother, I just had a feeling with him being back things were about to get a lot more interesting.................

***** Who should get the next chapter Noah, Saint, Mario or Jade and is there any character that has been mentioned in these last six chapters that you wanna see a picture of it can be anybody from a friend or significant other let me know and I'll post them at the end of the next chapter. ******