Liberty 62

When I heard Camden was home I cried, a lot of people don't like me but honestly I don't care because Camden Kadeem Cunningham LOVED me and that was all that mattered. I've been in love with this man since I was 12 years old, I knew him inside and out so when we introduced him to Dominique for the first time it was like mixing two dangerous chemicals. From what I seen of Dominique he could switch moods at the drop of a hat and so could Camden. The whole time they talked Camden kept his hand on my neck massaging it gently, occasionally running his fingers through my hair, it was so subtle that to the untrained eye it just looked like he was touching me....... but it was so much more than that, Camden was sending me messages that only I could read. He was ready to get out of here, he's been ready since we sat down and he was only doing this for his brothers sake but no matter how horny he was for me it was a million times worse..... my hormones were all over the place so this was the last place I wanted to be.

"Ayy y'all I got some stuff to take care of so I'll link up with y'all later." Dominique said getting up and stretching after we sat here for about three hours."Besides and sure you and Liberty have a lot to talk about." Dominique said smirking. They talked for a few more minutes before we left and I noticed something strange.

"Cadence I thought we were riding with you?" I asked as she walked to the car with Devin and Khalil.

"No Cam has my keys, Cammy gets out of school in a couple hours and y'all should be there when she gets home. Have fun." She said waving as she got in the car, I knew what she was doing and I was definitely going to have to get her a gift or something because she knew Cammy stayed after school for two hours for cheer-leading practice.

"You ready baby?" Camden said quietly and all I could do was nod because this was going to be the longest three hour drive of my life....... As we turned on our street I couldn't sit still I was just ready to get in the house and...........

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?" I yelled as Camden swerved in the middle of the street almost hitting a parked car, I looked at him and saw the fear in his eyes. I turned to see what he was staring at and there was something in the middle of the street it was only a trashcan someone knocked over. "Camden are you alright?" I asked touching his hands which were shaking.

"Yeah baby..... I'm fine, I thought I saw a dog or something." Camden said smiling before starting the car and driving to our house.  We walked inside and he started walking around, nothing had changed since he left but I could tell by the look on his face everything was unfamiliar to him.

"Camden....." He grabbed my hand and led me up to our room, he started pulling my clothes off and I was kinda embarrassed by the weight I had gain from this pregnancy.

"Liberty...... what did I tell you about that shyt? You are fuckin beautiful, to me you're the most beautiful woman in the world." He said kissing me and gently pushing me back on the bed. "I love you." He said sucking on my neck, Camden started pulling his clothes off and I could tell he had been working out, he was still skinny but his muscles had more definition to them than when he left.

Camden took his time exploring every inch of my body, he kissed every inch and I was tired of waiting...... fuck foreplay it's been going on six months since I've been with anyone and I didn't want to wait and just as his dick was about to enter my body the fuckin alarm clock went off and Camden jumped outta bed and started looking around nervously.

"Camden......." I said walking over to him and making him look at me. "Baby you're home...... I can't imagine what you've been through but I'm going to to help you get through it." I said wiping the tears from his eyes.

"I just need a minute......." He said walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. I sat there waiting for about three minutes before I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed one of the seventeen knives I kept in the room with me and popped the lock. I walked inside and turn the light on to find Cam sitting in the dark staring off into space. "Baby...... I just really want to be alone right now so can I please have like ten minutes to myself?" Camden asked, I didn't want to push him further away so I walked out the bathroom, put my clothes back on and went downstairs.

An hour later I was sitting in the living room listening to some music when Camden finally came downstairs, he didn't say anything he just walked over to the couch and sat next to me.

"This was our song...... the first song I ever sang to you." Camden said smiling. "Oooh, you can wear my jacket, to let them know you're mine. Hold my hand girl, you know I ain't ashamed to know what love is, but I gotta feel this way.You're the one hey hey, you're the one......." He sang in my ear.

"Damn this song came out years ago." I said laughing.

"It..... it wasn't until I heard this song playing that I was able to snap out of the daze I was in. I started remembering all the good times we had together. Remember when you fought Shawnee Jenkins for asking me out?" He asked and I started laughing.

"Yeah she remembers it too, last time I was home she saw me and started walking in the other direction." I said shaking my head. "Camden, I'm not going to pretend that I know what you went through over there but you can't hold it in eventually you're going to have to talk about it. So whenever your ready I'm right here...... I'm always going to be here okay?" I said and he nodded.

"It's just...... the things I seen over there." Camden said shaking his head. "And to know I have to go back in two weeks, I feel like if I tried put myself back together now we're just going to have to do it all over again when I get back. I rather wait until it's all over before we start the road to recovery. I really want a steak........" He said randomly and I shook my head.

"Well Devin and Khalil are cooking a big ass meal so we have a couple hours to just sit back and talk or........." I didn't finish because Camden broke my concentration by kissing me, the next hour Camden got back into old form leaving my legs numb, my body satisfied and my heart full...............

A couple hours later Camden was in the backyard of Khalil's house with Legacy and the kids who haven't left his side since we got here. I sat in the kitchen with Marcus, Tonya, Mama Angela, Mama Carmen, Cadence and Vanessa, they were all talking about Camden and how happy they were that he was home and I was too.......... but I was worried about him. This wasn't my Camden and I knew he had a choice on whether or not he was going back and he was strongly considering it. I didn't want him to leave again but I also knew I wasn't the one who could get through to him, I got up and walked outside with Khalil and Devin who were watching Camden and the kids.

"Can I talk to y'all....." I said glancing at Camden and they understood immediately, we walked downstairs to the basement and I tripled checked to make sure we were alone before telling them everything that happened when we got home. "He can't go back........ if he does he won't be the same."

"Well talk to him but you know how stubborn he can be, if he feels like he has to go back there's nothing we can do short of kidnapping him. But we all know if there is one person who can get him to stay it's not us Liberty you just gotta make him want to be here more than he wants to go back over there." Khalil said quietly.

"You want me to knock him out and lock him in the Black Room, I don't have any problems with making sure his ass stays home. Y'all didn't hear him last night, whatever he's been through is affecting him and by him going back it's just going to make things worse." Devin said.

"What y'all down here talking about?" Camden said walking into the theater with Cammy and Cori glued to his leg.

"We were discussing themes for this party we're having for Cadence's birthday, she wants an early 2000's theme and I was wondering if I could find a jersey dress online." I said kissing him. If Camden was suspicious he didn't show it because he just shrugged and walked out the room with the kids, I knew I had to do everything in my power to keep him home because I knew if he went back over there he'd never be the same again.............................