Zyshaun 65

I stood off to the side with Yuri, Gonzo, Legacy and Will watching Cam and Sa'vion fight with a smile on my face, I hadn't seen a good fight in a while so this was entertaining to me to say the least. But what wasn't funny was Cam....... dude just snapped on Sa'vion for no apparent reason and it was clear that Cam wasn't all there, I've known Cam to pull a one eighty when provoked but this time Sa'vion didn't do anything but ask Cam how he was feeling and Cam just went off. So now it was literally a house divided because on one side you had Cam and Devin  and on the other side it was Sa'vion and Domo with Khalil right in the middle. I knew Khalil was trying not to pick sides because he was trying to build relationships with Sa'vion and Domo, while Devin and Cam......... well those three have been through so much together that I knew for Khalil that where his heart was. They all looked at Khalil expecting him to say something and I hated seeing my boy in this position.

"Khalil let me talk to you for a second. Gonzo please make sure they don't start fighting again." I said walking with Khalil, we stood far enough where they couldn't hear but close enough where if they started fighting again we could break them up. "Okay so here's the plan, I'm going to take Sa'vion and Domo out while you stay here and try to talk to Cam. I know you want to be neutral but Cam started it and you need to find out why he snapped."

"Aight, please keep them outta trouble tonight Zy. I can just look at them and tell both of them are ready to fight the first person who pisses them off." Khalil said quietly, we walked back over to his brothers and I put my arms around Sa'vion and Domo's shoulders.

"Let's not let this little scuffle ruin what was supposed to be a great night over sibling rivalry. Sa'vion, Domo we're going to go out while Khalil stays here and talks to Cam. Gonzo you staying here or you coming with us?" I asked.

"I'll stay here, I wanna talk to Cam as well. Y'all go out and have fun." Gonzo said and I nodded, I guess it was just us four because I knew Legacy wasn't going to leave Gonzo or Cam. The ride to the club was hilarious, Domo was going on about how Sa'vion got his ass whooped while Yuri was saying it was a tie at the least which was still saying just how far Cam has come because the last time they fought Sa'vion beat Cam's ass without too much effort.

"Man whatever I wasn't even trying to hurt that dude........" Sa'vion said quietly. "I was just trying to make sure he was alright...... I should've knocked his ass out."

"You know what I don't feel like going out tonight let's just go back to my crib." I said hitting the exit to my house. I decided my house was the safer option because if I went out with these three hotheads then somebody was probably going to end up getting shot..........

"So what do you have in here to drink?" Domo said walking over to my bar.

"Some shyt you can't even pronounce, but help yourselves I gotta go check on my kids real quick. Sa'vion you might wanna get some ice for that eye." I said smirking as I walked upstairs to check on Trinity first. "What's up Little Man."

"Wassup dad."Trinity said not even looking up from his game, I sat on the bed next to him and watched him play for a few minutes. "Dad can I play soccer?" Trinity asked looking at me.

"Yeah whatever you want Trinity, but what brought this on all of a sudden the last few times I tried to get you involved in sports you quit halfway through the season." I said looking at him.

"It's because Cori said he was better than me and I want to prove he isn't so I want to play on a different team then him so every time I beat him I can rub it in his face." Trinity said seriously. I wasn't going to mention the fact that Cori has been playing soccer since he could walk, if Trinity wanted to have a healthy competition relationship with his cousin I wouldn't stop.

"Aight but you're not quitting this time Trinity..... once you get signed up there's no going back." I said and he nodded. "Well I'm about to go check on Saint, you need anything before I go?" I asked and he shook his head. I walked out back  where Saint was sitting by the pool with a blunt in his hand and I tried not to get pissed.

"I know what you're going to say dad and I'm sorry....... but I got a lot going on that I don't wanna talk about." He said and I noticed his lip was busted and immediately I wanted to kill someone. "It's nothing just got into a little fight at the mall with some dudes from across town."

"So is that why you're smoking...... or does it have to do with Mario." I said and he dropped his head. "Saint....... I thought we went over this, you can talk to me about anything." I said trying to ignore the itching in my trigger finger.

"That's the thing dad...... I don't know what to say. I know you saw us on camera and I've tried fighting these feeling I've been having but it's like Mario does something to me that I don't like and at the same time I really like the way he makes me feel. When I talk to him for once I'm not thinking about me and all I care about are the words that come out his mouth." Saint said looking at the water carefully.

"Toussaint...... what your feeling I went through the same thing. I know exactly what you're going through and I wanna help you anyway I can." I said quietly.

"Thanks dad but this is something I wanna figure out for myself. But uhh...... can you not say anything, I don't need anyone in my business especially Noah. I got love for my cousin but I don't think he'll understand what I'm going through..... besides he has his own drama to deal with." Saint said looking in my eyes, I wanted to tell him I've already told Marcus but I knew Marcus wouldn't say anything.

"Aight Saint I'll let you handle this but if you need anything or if you just wanna talk, I'm here." I said taking the blunt out his hand. "And I told you about smoking this weak as weed. IF you're going to do it you should probably smoke the best......." I said walking away with his blunt in hand. I walked back in the basement where Yuri, Sa'vion and Domo were taking shots.

"Here....." Yuri said handing me a shot. "I'm pretty sure these two clowns are about to tap out in a couple minutes, I don't think they're used to drinking this expensive shyt......" He said quietly.

"Yeah so once they pass out come upstairs I wanna show you something I've been working on." I said smiling.

"Fuck....." Domo said quietly and I turned around to see Vanessa standing there looking like she was dressed by a stripper.

"Zyshaun why didn't you tell me y'all were down here drinking." Vanessa said pushing past me and walking over to Domo who was holding the bottle and I could see the lust in his eyes. Vanessa stood between his legs and I could already see what was about to happen.

"Vanessa let me talk to you real quick." I said walking away, I guess the anger in my voice was enough to get her attention because she followed me up to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I asked pissed.

"I'm trying to drink....." She said and I could see a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

"Vanessa look it's bad enough that you're coming over here dressed like....... not knowing if Saint and Trinity's little friends are over here, then you keep throwing yourself at my best friends brother knowing there's a conflict of interest there. I don't want you fucking up my friendship because if he hurts you I'll hurt him........ and I mean that." I said looking into her eyes. Vanessa started to reply but Yuri ran upstairs and cut her off.

"Ayy Zy you should probably see this." He said showing me a video of Ramone getting arrested. "They're saying he started a bar fight and then he assaulted a couple cops, it's not looking good for him right now." I had to take deep breath because this was just another thing I had to deal with.

"Aight call Devin and tell him to meet me downtown so we can bail this idiot out of jail. Vanessa can you please behave yourself for a couple hours...... please." I said grabbing my keys and walking out the house, I knew this had everything to do with what happened with Nico and I really needed to get his head on straight before he did something really stupid................