Epilogue 2: Emilio, Vanessa & Justice

EMILIO

I was in California with Dominique and Vanessa, I was here working with Devin on this song he wrote for Ramone and honestly I'd probably never listen to it again

I was in California with Dominique and Vanessa, I was here working with Devin on this song he wrote for Ramone and honestly I'd probably never listen to it again. The only reason I I agreed to do it is because Zyshaun but the first time I heard it in it's entirety I couldn't stop crying, that nigga was my bro and I hated that he couldn't be here but I also knew he was in a better place. I was staying at Devin and they were all getting ready for the game while I was packing for another trip........

"Ayy when you get to Germany tell Justice I plan on making a trip there before the new year matter fact just give him my number since the only way it seems we talk is through letters and shyt and I hate writing." Domo said walking into my room and I was wondering why he thought I was going to see Justice's funny looking ass. "Don't play dumb Emilio I saw the plane ticket on your phone, unless you're going to Germany to see someone else I kinda figured you were going to see Justice so just let him know what I said please......"

"Man aight just don't be telling everyone where I'm going, most people don't know Justice is alive and you know if it gets out I'm going to be in Germany it might cause the paparazzi to show up and start taking pictures and shyt..... let's just keep this this as quiet as possible." I said and Domo walking away and I finished packing my bag then walked down to Devin's room.

"Just so you know I'm hanging up my threesome card, so if you're coming in here thinking we could go for round three I'm going to have to politely decline." Devin said laughing.

"Good because I'm not fucking with either one of y'all anymore, besides I think I got me a new little friend to hang out with. I was just coming to let y'all know I was leaving and I'll be gone for a while so if you come up with any new songs just hold them for me." I said smirking.

"Aight well hit us up when you get some free time." Blaze said chasing the twins around the room, I dapped both of them up and tried to get out of there was quickly as possible because there was a dude in Germany that I had to see............................

VANESSA

Dominique fuckin Meadows, he was going to be the reason I never got pregnant again

Dominique fuckin Meadows, he was going to be the reason I never got pregnant again. My fuckin boobs hurt, I couldn't stop throwing up and I was swelling up like a fuckin balloon on top of him constantly bugging me about the due date because he want to mentally prepare himself for the birth of his first child since that bitch Milan got exposed when she had Dominique and two other dudes show up to the damn doctors appointment at the same time like how stupid could you be?  But whatever that was her probably and I had my own shyt to deal with like why does Dominique keep staring at me like he wants to fuck me right here in front in the doctors office.

"Would you please stop staring at me like that I'm already feeling subconcious because of my weight." I said covering my stomach.

"Ma I've never seen you look more beautiful, just chill you're still the sexiest woman in here plus I don't want you upsetting my son." Dominique said smiling.

"Boy please this is a girl, I can tell because me and little girls don't get along and this one here is already working my nerves." I said laughing.

"Nah see I've been doing some thinking and I'm pretty sure you got pregnant while I was fucking you up against the wall and science tells us that if you fuck while standing up you're garunteed to have a boy." Dominique said and all I could do was laugh because that was the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.

"How do you know I didn't get pregnant when I was riding that dick? I mean if we're throwing out 'facts' science also tells us that you're garunteed a girl if a woman is on top while the man is cumming." I said playing his stupid little game.

"I'll make a deal with you if it's a boy I get to eat your pussy anytime I want......." Dominique said and one of the nurses heard him and rolled her eyes, jealous bitch. We sealed our deal with a kiss and the doctor called us back and I'm not going to lie all of a sudden I was Team Boy...................

JUSTICE

Zyshaun really came through with this apartment, I owed that man my life; not only did he save me from those dudes but he also had that dude DiMarino help get me out of the states because I was looking at some serious jail time

Zyshaun really came through with this apartment, I owed that man my life; not only did he save me from those dudes but he also had that dude DiMarino help get me out of the states because I was looking at some serious jail time...... maybe one day in the future I could go back to the states but for right now I was enjoying Germany and I couldn't wait until my big Bro Domo got here so we could light this country up. I walked around the apartment and I was still in a lot of pain, but I rather feel pain than be dead I made my way to the kitchen when someone started knocking on the door. As far as I knew only three people in the world that ever came to my house; me, Zyshaun and DiMarino so I grabbed the gun and slowly walked through the living room and peeked out the peephole then instantly started smiling.

"What are you doing here Emilio?" I asked pulling him inside and hugging him.

"Zyshaun thought I could use a break and he also thought you could use some company so you're not in here all lonely and shyt." Emilio said dropping his bag on the floor.

"So just how long do you plan on staying." I asked eyeing him lustfully.

"Until you decide to kick me out, or if you start getting on my nerves..... or until Zyshaun calls me back whichever comes first." Emilio said and I walked over to him pushing him up against the wall.

"I'm going to make sure you cum first, second and third...... you might as well get comfortable because I got a lot of anger I need to release." I said sucking on his neck, Emilio just didn't know what he gotten himself into but he was about to learn quickly that there was a reason I was voted most likely to be a porn star in high school, now that I had someone to help pass the time maybe staying here in Germany wouldn't be such a bad thing..............