Iman 20

For the past five years I've dreamed of only two things....... the first was the dude sleeping in the next room, despite what people might think my love for Nico is real. I've love him since the first day I met him and if it weren't for the nigga I hated more than anyone me and Nico would've been together, it would've been me traveling all over the world with him, it would've been me that held him through the night and got him through the rough times. If I hadn't been taken away from Nico he never would've gotten shot...... I sat up in my bed and looked around, it was weird being out after almost six years everything seemed so different but one thing remained the same and that was my love for Nico. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some Minute Maid, damn I missed this....... after getting a cup, grabbing some cookies, I started walking back to my room but stopped outside of Nico's door. It was slightly open and I had a perfect view of him laying on the bed completely naked, I hadn't been with anyone since Vic. Not even in jail because I wanted to savor my reunion with Nico...... I walked slowly into his room and got in bed with him.

"Go to you room Iman." Nico said pushing me gently, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me. My dick was throbbing and I had been out for a couple of days and I didn't think I could last too much longer.

"Talk to me Nico...... I've missed you and I wanna know everything you've been through. You've never had a problem telling me what you were feeling and I hope that hasn't changed since I left." I whispered into his ear. "You can start by telling me why you were shot." I said kissing the back of his head.

"It's nothing...... Iman." Nico said turning to me.

"There you go again Nico, you're still protecting that nigga. When are you going to realize that Devin has brought you nothing but pain and misery since high school?" I asked heated.

"I wasn't shot because of Devin......... you want the truth here it is. One day I was at the mall and I ran into Devin's ex-boyfriend Antonio, I was past all that petty shyt that happened in college and decided to acknowledge him we talked for a minute and he let slip that Steph was still mad at Devin and honestly I was hurt that Devin was moving on and making a family with Blaze......" Nico said Blaze's name with such hatred that it was almost scary. "I've only really been in love with you and Devin and to see him moving on..... starting a family, throwing his love in my face every chance he got it hurt me....... which is why I kept taking those long as trips with Will because seeing them together made me sick, so I found Steph and made a deal with him, I told him the best way to hurt Devin was to hurt Blaze. After waiting a couple of months I grew scared and tried to stop everything but Steph was to far into his hatred for Devin and he saw me as a loose end....... that's why I was shot." Nico said crying.

"Nico this was not your fault....... you my be blinded with love for that nigga but I can see thing perfectly clear. Devin was being selfish he wanted to keep you in his life while he moved on with someone else...... just like with Staci. I told you back then that you need someone who actually cares about you and your feelings not some bum that only wants you when he's lonely." I said looking into his eyes. "Don't cry Nico....." I said kissing away his tears.

"I gotta go shower....." He said getting up and walking into the hallway. I laid in his bed until I heard the shower start-up, I don't care what anyone said this was Devin's fault it was always Devin's fault but I'd deal with him when the time was right, what mattered now was about making sure Nico was good. I got up and walked into the bathroom leaving my boxers on the bedroom floor and climbed into the shower with him.

"Look at me Nico......" I said quietly, Nico turned around and I could tell he was close to breaking. "Listen baby I'm never going to leave you again, on that you have my word. I've never lied to you even when you asked me why I tried to kill them nigga you stuck by me the very least I could do is stick by your side because you never left mine." I said quietly, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. "You gonna stay by my side Nico?" I asked as my hands slowly traveled down his back to 'MY' ass.

"Yeah I got your back Iman....." Nico said stroking my dick. "Let get out of Houston and start somewhere new." Nico said as my fingers entered his ass.

"We can do whatever you want baby..... but first I gotta handle something......" I said sucking on his neck.

'Iman leave Devin alone, let's just forget about everything and focus on us." Nico said as I turned him around and dropped to my knees.

"Nope, he hurt you too many times for me to just let it go......." I said sticking my tongue in his ass, I started my feast without any concern for his physical well-being. I had waited too long to taste him to care that his legs were shaking, or that he was screaming for me to fuck him. I lifted one of his legs and pinned it against the wall giving me better excess to the sweetest ass I've ever tasted, tears of joy fell from my eyes as I relished in the taste I so desired for five years.

"I need it Iman....." Nico begged trying to fight out of my tight grip, I couldn't deny him any longer I let him go and he quickly turned around to return the favor. "Your dick is thicker." Nico said teasing the tip and boosting my ego.

"He's been missing you......" I said as Nico struggle to get past the head. "Take your time...... it's all yours." I said grabbing the wall for support, I watched as Nico finally managed to get half of it in his mouth before finding his rhythm. "Just like that......" I said fucking his mouth slowly, Nico skill had improved a lot since college he massage my balls while taking most of my dick in his mouth. He licked and sucked from the base of my nuts to the tip of my dick not leaving a single part untouched.

"I'm ready for some dick....." Nico said almost pleading. I pulled him to his feet and made him face the wall, his arch was perfect and I would've be content just staring at him just like that but my dick had other plans...... without any guidance it found it's way home.

"Damn you're tighter than I remembered." I said pushing myself deeper inside of him. "I bet Ramone's bitch ass never made you feel like this Nico huh?" I said slapping his ass and stroking him slowly.

"No daddy only you can make me feel like this......." Nico moaned as I started fucking him harder.

"And I bet Devin's bitch ass never made you cum on command did he?" I asked getting pissed at the thought of Devin touching him.

"AHH NO NEVER!!!!" Nico screamed and I smiled with satisfaction, from what Nico told me my dick game was millions of time better than Devin's and Ramone's.

"YOU'VE BEEN GIVING MY ASS AWAY FOR FAR TOO LONG NICO! BUT ALL THAT'S GOING TO CHANGE RIGHT!?" I asked fucking him so hard I'm sure the people three floors below heard my dick pounding his ass.

"YES FUCK YES!!!!" Nico cried.

"SAY MY NAME!" I commanded as Nico started throwing his ass back into my strokes.

"FUCK IMAN!!!" Nico yelled and I let out a low groan.

"See you forgot........" I said going all the way inside of him until only his big toes were touching the shower.

"DADDY..... OHH FUCK DADDY!!!" Nico said as I pulled out and busted all over his ass, fuck that was definitely worth the wait. An hour later I was laying in bed watching as Nico got dressed for work, damn I hated seeing him leave and I hated being confined to this house.

"Let me take you to work today, I've been stuck in this house since getting out and I wanna go check out the city." I said smiling.

"No..... I don't want you going out getting into any trouble in my car. Besides Zyshaun is probably waiting for a chance to catch you out in public and I don't wanna risk it, just chill here until I find out what's going on with them......" Nico said walking over to me.

"Man aight.... have a good day." I said kissing him. "I love you." I said sincerely. Once Nico was gone I paced around the living room trying to keep from going crazy. "Fuck I need to do something......" I said as the phone Nico got for me started ringing.

"Welcome home Iman me and you have a lot to discuss." The person said and I looked at the number confused.

"Who is this?" I asked not in the mood for games.

"The man who secured your release...... so you could say that you owe me. I just wanted to make sure you were adjusting to your freedom. I'll be in touch soon so we can discuss how you're going to repay me." The dude said hanging up the phone, I didn't know who that dude thought he was but I wasn't repaying anyone. I sat on the couch and started flipping through channels when a knock came at the door, I got up and walked over to open it and came face to face with the last person I ever expected to show up here............................................