Epilogue 8: Tonya and Marsean

TONYA

I was living proof that a woman could have it; an incredible job, a beautiful house, two bad ass little boys who better stop fighting our I was going to show they calling me Tonya Ali in high school, a husband whose dick was so good I was tempted ...

I was living proof that a woman could have it; an incredible job, a beautiful house, two bad ass little boys who better stop fighting our I was going to show they calling me Tonya Ali in high school, a husband whose dick was so good I was tempted to locked his ass in the basement and keep him there as my sex slave and don't even get me started on his tongue.... I swear Marsean Riley could write a damn book on eating p....... but I digress. I sat at the table watching Marcus Jr. and Marcel wrestle around on the floor and with one look they were sitting in their chairs both extremely interested in their empty plates. Marsean who was pretending to read his newspaper had a smirk on his face because he already knew who ran this house. After making sure my babies were fed there was a knock on  the door and I already knew who it was so I didn't even bother getting, hell I had been expecting her for over an hour but she always had to make an entrance.

"Girl let's get out of here, don't wanna keep Cadence, Carly, Vanessa and Liberty waiting......" Mireya said and yes I know shocking considering our history but we've moved past all that for the sake of the kids and actually became friends, hell everyone need a shady friend to cause a little trouble every now and then.

"Marsean I'll be back late please make sure they don't eat nothing but candy, I know how you and Lorenzo operate and I would hate to have to fuc.... mess you up and y'all two better have those damn rooms cleaned when I get back or it's y'alls asses. Okay love y'all bye." I said kissing all three of them and heading out the door.

We got to mall and started looking around for nothing in-particular, I just needed a few hours away from men I just wished Mama Angela was here but I knew she was having fun on one of her trips around the world.

"So what's the plan for next weekend? Camden said that all the men were taking the boys and Lauren to a damn football so it'll just be us women left with nothing to do." Liberty said and I shrugged my plan was to sleep in all day but if they wanted to do something then I was all for it.

"We could go to a spa or something, hell one weekend with Tion Jr., Taryn and Trinity has me ready to pull all my hair out." Mireya said checking to make sure her tracks weren't showing.

"Well whatever y'all decide I down for it just let me know in advance so I'm I can let Marsean know, god knows he needs to know every little detail of what I'm doing." I said smirking because he knew I had him whipped but I also knew he had me whipped as well. After spending most of the day with my girls I decided to stop by and see my ride or die, my best friend and brother. I walked into the house and damn near tripped over a toy car and Khalil better be lucky I loved him because if I didn't I would've made a big ass production about falling and threaten to sue the fuck outta him. I found Marcus in the kitchen with Cori and Marquise and I found myself wondering where Khalil and Noah were, but without even asking Marcus already knew.

"Khalil is down in his grotto, I think he's expecting me to come down there but me and him are beefin right now and Noah is out, ever since he's got his drivers license I barely see that boy." Marcus said and I couldn't help but laugh.